Production Numbers

slumlord

Order has been sent to plant for Production. Currently listed as In Production as of Feb 20. Nothing new since.

Thanks Fuzzy.

Something appears to be wrong. Built on the 27th of feb, dealer promised delivery on the 9th of march, now no one seems to know where it is at. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vin 5LMJJ3LT6JEL06495

fuzzymoomoo,

Could you check status on

VIN 5LMJJ2TT6JEL08998

again? Found a window sticker at ' www.windowsticker.forddirect.com' this morning but not sure exactly what that says about where we are at.

Thanks

fuzzymoomoo, Could we check status on VIN 5LMJJ2TT6JEL08998 again? I noticed a date change at the bottom of the window sticker this morning. Thanks.

Thanks Fuzzy.

Something appears to be wrong. Built on the 27th of feb, dealer promised delivery on the 9th of march, now no one seems to know where it is at. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vin 5LMJJ3LT6JEL06495

Nothing is wrong, someone is giving you the runaround.

In Transit Received - (Moore Transport Of Tulsa, Llc ) Lordstown, OH

ETA March 25-31

Yeah, that's not really what ETIS is for. I don't know what exactly the point of it is, but it's not that lol

anyway

Scheduled to Day (2018-04-07)

ETA April 16-22

Thanks very much. I'll post picks when I get it. Blue Rapsody with Black Interior.

I would have got the Black Label if it just had a middle row bench option. It might come out later but I didn't want to wait any longer. I didn't notice the grey interior option available until after I ordered so it is always possible.

I actually wanted the second row console, but would have ordered the black label if they let me get the Destination theme with Rhapsody Blue exterior. I don't understand why the manufacturer restricts such things. You look at other luxury brands and you can order almost anything.

Hi fuzzymoomoo, could you please provide a status for the following order.

Sales code: L25221

Order code: K025

Thanks in advance

Sorry for the delay, I've had a ton of stuff going on this weekend, this is the first chance i've had to sit down at my computer

In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean

fuzzymoomoo, Could we check status on VIN 5LMJJ2TT6JEL08998 again? I noticed a date change at the bottom of the window sticker this morning. Thanks.

Fuzzymoomoo,

On Friday 3/30/18 the date at the bottom of my window sticker changed to 3/30 then again on 3/31 it changed to 3/31. No change on 4/1 or today (4/2).

Could you check the current whereabouts of VIN 5LMJJ2TT6JEL08998 ?

Thanks,

Edited by LHB

Fuzzymoomoo,

On Friday 3/30/18 the date at the bottom of my window sticker changed to 3/30 then again on 3/31 it changed to 3/31. No change on 4/1 or today (4/2).

Could you check the current whereabouts of VIN 5LMJJ2TT6JEL08998 ?

Thanks,

In Transit Passing (Union Pacific Railroad ) Stamps, AR

ETA April 9-13

If you're really asking when it was actually built, it was built March 23

The train also broke down when it was on a CSX train because of course it did. CSX is a dumpster fire. Hence why the ETA changed so much.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 1

Fuzzymoomoo,

Could you check

VIN 5LMJJ2TT6JEL08998

; hoping it is off the rails and on transport to dealer .... The date at bottom of Window Sticker had bounced between 3/30 and 3/31 a couple of times of late, then this afternoon for the first time I see 4/6 date ....

*** never mind .... got dealer call this am (04/07/2018) 0930 that it was on truck to them today ... arrived in time to do make ready this afternoon. .... took delivery this evening.

post-58212-0-76390900-1523461526_thumb.jpeg

Edited by LHB

Hi Fuzzy, I was wondering if you could check to see if my build date is still on track. We will be selling our old car to my sister in law and are trying to time it so I don’t end up without a vehicle for too long if any. The vin is 5LMJJ3LT8JEL10516

Thanks

Rob

Hi Fuzzy, I was wondering if you could check to see if my build date is still on track. We will be selling our old car to my sister in law and are trying to time it so I don’t end up without a vehicle for too long if any. The vin is 5LMJJ3LT8JEL10516

Thanks

Rob

Order sent to plant on April 5th

nothing new since

Thanks, Hope they can still get to it on the13th.

Also thank you for all the time you spend answering everyone's questions. You really are doing a great service to all of us. Wish they had a tip jar or something on here so I could throw something your way.