• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
escapeman

order date to production date query

I placed an order with my dealer on Dec 25 for a 2019 Nautilus Reserve, and was hoping that it would be available Mid March. I just noticed that Ice Capades in the production section has Nautilus scheduled build this week for the week of March 3. How long will it take for my order to get a serial # then a build date. Am I looking at an April May delivery.  My dealer is the Largest Lincoln dealer in the Toronto Ontario area. Thx.  

1 hour ago, escapeman said:

I placed an order with my dealer on Dec 25 for a 2019 Nautilus Reserve, and was hoping that it would be available Mid March. I just noticed that Ice Capades in the production section has Nautilus scheduled build this week for the week of March 3. How long will it take for my order to get a serial # then a build date. Am I looking at an April May delivery.  My dealer is the Largest Lincoln dealer in the Toronto Ontario area. Thx.  

Hi escapeman.  There is no way to definitively answer that question.  Too many variables which depend on your Dealers actions (How quickly Dealer actually inputs your order, Dealer allocation, Order Priority #, etc). Your best course of action is to contact your Dealership and see if it has been issued a VIN yet. Some dealers require a little more prodding for information than others.  Once you have a VIN, you can come back here and post for updates in the Vehicle Locator sub-forum.

Good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

Thank you for the explanation. I will contact the dealership this week and check on the status of the order.