New Navigator commercial

NickF1011

I think the new front end looks awesome personally.

And here is what's his name in front of the Navi.

dwadelincoln.jpg

I saw this same pic in Sports Illustrated with real high resolution and the grille actually looked pretty good. These Internet pictures make it look real flat like it's water-jet cut from a piece of 20 GA stainless, but it the magazine picture actually showed that it has some texture and depth to it. I will with hold further judgement until I see it at the State Fair of Texas in a few weeks.

It looks like a mouth full of braces or gold teeth. It's as bad as some atrocities that were made in 1959... It will be notorious when it becomes history in the future not for being beautiful but for being tacky and a symbol of excess and what not to do...

There are some cars these days that are styled and go to extreme lengths to be noticed and attract buyers... But that doesn't mean they are necessarily beautiful... Classic cars that have real beauty stand the test of time and still stir passion and emotion.

We are attracted to beautiful things the same way we lust human forms. In different designs some basic shapes are familiar and similar but we either fall in love with one certain design or form until it becomes a passion for a lifetime, or we look for something different that captures our passion for a moment. Certainly it's more desireable to find a single passion that lasts a lifetime...

The Mustang and Thunderbirds have always been beautiful designs that I have had a passion for most of my lifetime. I never get tired of the designs.... I also never get tired of hearing Stevie Nicks sing Dreams...

The point is design needs to be art. And I hope to see more designers that know what true art is...