POLL: What's your seniority at FoMoCo.?

Ktp1989

How much time do you have with the company?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Seniority with FoMoCo

• Less than 5 years
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
    • 30+

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It amazes me that the twit-minded jerks feel they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo entitled but those with 30+ years should step out of the way to let them live their life. How very self-centered you are! Would you feel that way about your parents? When you do walk the road of life that many of us had to take, long-term layoffs, strikes and transfers, will you be so saintly to walk away from your 30+ years of seniority just because you don't want to upset the entitled brats that rant? You have 15+years and you are so pissed you are going to hurt us by your LEAVING!? Oh, please....LEAVE!!!! I hope you do finish your degree and never look back. Maybe life on the outside will teach you a few lessons you obviously need to learn. I bet you will be racing back to Ford when you get the phone call. Make sure they have your current number. I'll keep an extra pair of gloves handy for you while I work on my next 40.

As a 30 year employee I understand where the folks with less seniority are coming from, I share some of their attitudes. Still having to carry 35+ year employees that can't do their jobs, it really does get old after a while. Don't have a problem with folks that can do the job, if they can do the work they can stay until they die, really don't care. But some of these mf's that can't/won't do the work?

Over 11yrs(3/13/1995) here at AAP and I am taking the money. I know that I could transfer but do not want to take the only great great granddaughter to my 90yr grandmother 7hrs away when I have other options here.Tough choice because I have been ford blue for a long time but I also do not like the direction of the company that it is going and the chance of having to pick up and move again. All the 30 plus guys I know it is a hard decision my grandfather retired with 37 yrs.You worked hard to get there and it is your choice no matter what. Take care to everyone and the decision that you make.

No need to get testy. All I was saying that the real reason you are taking the buyout was so you didn't have to move your family. I respect that decision because it was a hard one to make, but don't try and pass it off because you believe we are going to take a pay cut next contract. I simply can't believe that a person would make a life changing decision on something that is hearsay, rumor, and speculation on these forums. I believe you have to much intelligence to make a decision based on this. The real reason you are taking a boyout is you don't want to move your family and I highly respect that. Didn't mean anything else by my comments. If I offended I sorry.

Damn man, What part of concessions and restructuring don't you understand? and what part of gave back pay raise (contractually agreement) to pitch-in for your health care cost that UAW and FORD recently forced down our throat don't you understand? are you that fucken stupid? Albert said axactly what he meant, he's just SMARTER AND more LOGICAL than your stupid ass, thinking that everything will be the same and rosy in the next contract. WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU MORON!!!!! it's not a rumor, hearsay and or speculation, it's a FACT!! get it to your thick head, party is over, time to pay your dues. You reminded me those idiots having a hard time try to figure out and understand and what to do about their buy-out package, while the infor. has been circulated for almost a year. DUHHHHHHH!!!! and more fucken DUHHHHHHHH... you are so FUCKEN STUPID and unable to read between the line if it telecasted on 52 inch TV, and you still won't get it. One more time, YOUR SALARY WILL BE CUT, YOU WILL BE PAYING BIG BUCKS FOR YOUR HEALTH CARE PREMINUM, YOU WILL WORK IN THE NEW FORD WORK RULES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO OUT AND GET DRUNK DURING YOU WORKING HOURS, YOU CAN NOT SLEEPING ON YOUR JOB, AND ALOT MORE TO COME, AND IT'S A FACT!!!!!! NOW, YOU JUST BEEN RE-EDUCATED, GET IT? I GUESSED NOT, JUST GO BACK TO YOUR WET DREAM, YOU DUMB ASS!!!!

Damn man, What part of concessions and restructuring don't you understand? and what part of gave back pay raise (contractually agreement) to pitch-in for your health care cost that UAW and FORD recently forced down our throat don't you understand? are you that fucken stupid? Albert said axactly what he meant, he's just SMARTER AND more LOGICAL than your stupid ass, thinking that everything will be the same and rosy in the next contract. WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU MORON!!!!! it's not a rumor, hearsay and or speculation, it's a FACT!! get it to your thick head, party is over, time to pay your dues. You reminded me those idiots having a hard time try to figure out and understand and what to do about their buy-out package, while the infor. has been circulated for almost a year. DUHHHHHHH!!!! and more fucken DUHHHHHHHH... you are so FUCKEN STUPID and unable to read between the line if it telecasted on 52 inch TV, and you still won't get it. One more time, YOUR SALARY WILL BE CUT, YOU WILL BE PAYING BIG BUCKS FOR YOUR HEALTH CARE PREMINUM, YOU WILL WORK IN THE NEW FORD WORK RULES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO OUT AND GET DRUNK DURING YOU WORKING HOURS, YOU CAN NOT SLEEPING ON YOUR JOB, AND ALOT MORE TO COME, AND IT'S A FACT!!!!!! NOW, YOU JUST BEEN RE-EDUCATED, GET IT? I GUESSED NOT, JUST GO BACK TO YOUR WET DREAM, YOU DUMB ASS!!!!

Don't know why all this HATE is directed at me, but if you had read the rest of Albert's forums you would see that he is indeed trying to move his family to KCAP. In fact if you read what I had written you will see that all I said was one should not make drastic changes on speculation, hearsay and rumors. Try to learn all the facts first and then try and make the changes based on that. In fact I apologized to Albert if I had offended him in any way and he seemed all right with this. This was in fact written over two months ago and you took that long to come up with your reply and this is the best you can do is call people names. This is what is wrong with these forums is that you can sit behind your computer and rant and rave about how stupid or how a big a FUCKING MORON (your words not mine) someone is all in the safety of your home. I myself prefer not to take the LOW road and make fun of or try to hurt another UAW's feelings. You sir on the other hand have decided to take it up on yourself to take that LOW road with your name calling. Have a good day and GOOD LUCK to you and yours in the future.

Edited by jh213

Don't know why all this HATE is directed at me, but if you had read the rest of Albert's forums you would see that he is indeed trying to move his family to KCAP. In fact if you read what I had written you will see that all I said was one should not make drastic changes on speculation, hearsay and rumors. Try to learn all the facts first and then try and make the changes based on that. In fact I apologized to Albert if I had offended him in any way and he seemed all right with this. This was in fact written over two months ago and you took that long to come up with your reply and this is the best you can do is call people names. This is what is wrong with these forums is that you can sit behind your computer and rant and rave about how stupid or how a big a FUCKING MORON (your words not mine) someone is all in the saferty of you home. I myself prefer not to take the LOW road and make fun of or try to hurt another UAW's feelings. You sir on the other hand have decided to take it up on yourself to take that LOW road with your name calling. Have a good day and GOOD LUCK to you and yours in the future.

could not have said it any better....................................unless you told him he has an" alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass" :shades: