POLL: What's your seniority at FoMoCo.?

Ktp1989

How much time do you have with the company?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Seniority with FoMoCo

• Less than 5 years
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
    • 30+

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 years at KTP, have no idea what will happen, just decided to take the gamble, I started over 7 years ago after losing a 17 year job, 43 yearsold and don't want to start again, so I've decided to postpone the starting over until they kick me out

Im right there in your shoes-when they drag me out I know Im done

92 here hired in at Indy and flowed back to KTP and I have never been happier about the move.I feel bad about my friends and family that will lose their jobs in Indy,and in the whole Ford family...Good luck to all..

Right now it's running about 71% with 15 or less years.

'87 hire ....taking the buyout. I'm not moving my family so they can reduce my wage next contract - and they will. I can make less and stay put.

This has nothing to do with reducing your wage you are at a plant that is closing. At least be honest and tell the whole truth and that is you don't want to move your family.

I am being honest -- I have chosen not to stick around for a transfer which, because my plant is closing, I would eligible for. I have weighed the transfer option and everything moving involves next to the buyout option. Being as the contract is up Sept 07, and it has been said all along our wage will be reduced among other things, it's not worth it and I am taking the buyout.

I do apologize for not typing a lengthy explanation to you as I didn't understand you needed that. I figured your common sense could put everything else together. Especially since TCAP is in my profile.

Simple questions, get simple answers.