POLL: What's your seniority at FoMoCo.?

Ktp1989

How much time do you have with the company?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Seniority with FoMoCo

• Less than 5 years
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
    • 30+

could not have said it any better....................................unless you told him he has an" alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass" :shades:

What MOFO??? why don't say it in your own words, instead of an ass follwer, you puke fuck, if you fuckers think I hind behind my comp. and playing keyboar commando, you fuckers are in for some serious surprise, I don't need to hide behind nothing to stood up for what I believed, motherfucker!!!! you two punks-ass hillbillies (cowtown) fucks. Craw back to mommmy hole.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Help,

I'am really thinking hard about taking the Special Early due to a plant closing. I have 18 years and had no intention of retiring any time soon so I have no idea what benefits retirees recieve. I am having a difficult time getting infomation. I need to know what health care plans are available, how much they cost, is there any life insurance ect.

Is there a web site that will answer these and more questions. I tried myuawford.com and did not get access to the site. Are there others ????????????????????????????????

Thanks

I only have a year and 8 mos. in @ Sandusky ACH, so at this point I have nothing to lose except a job. I l ike my job, but i'm not gonna let all this crap goin' on get the best of me. I thought about a transfer , but with my seniority I don't have a chance in hell anyway! I'm ridin' the storm till D-Day! Good luck to all!

What MOFO??? why don't say it in your own words, instead of an ass follwer, you puke fuck, if you fuckers think I hind behind my comp. and playing keyboar commando, you fuckers are in for some serious surprise, I don't need to hide behind nothing to stood up for what I believed, motherfucker!!!! you two punks-ass hillbillies (cowtown) fucks. Craw back to mommmy hole.

hmmmmm, sounds like you'd be right at home in Detroit.

I have 30.6

I am only 49 1/2 years old and am hoping to be able to hang on until I'm 55. My plant is scheduled to close (ACH). After the layoffs and plant transfers in the 80s I swore that as soon as I got my 30 in I would leave. It took a little time to recover from the 4 year layoff. Almost took a buyout but the financial people have told me it would be best to hang in until I'm 55 if I can. We'll see what happens. I wish everyone as much peace of mind as possible through all of this.

8 Years at NAP too old to change not too old to move! With any luck I'll be heading to DTP in the spring.

Will miss all the good weather in Hampton Roads but ya gotta do what you gotta do. :rockon:

12 yrs @ NAP......taking my chances on Ford's future and headin north to DTP.

With seniority bein fairly low (7yrs average) @ DTP i should be able to quickly

get on A crew & contribute to buildin the best truck in the world!

What's your seniority and if you plan on staying with the company, how confident are you that you will have a job?

I've got 12 yrs. but I've had enough. I took the SER buyout and will be gone by 1/1/07. I hope Ford can come up with the right products to regain market share. It's been a good run, but with the way things are going, I'm dragging up.

I've got 12 yrs. but I've had enough. I took the SER buyout and will be gone by 1/1/07. I hope Ford can come up with the right products to regain market share. It's been a good run, but with the way things are going, I'm dragging up.

Hey Ktp Maint. what skilled trade are you at KTP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sept 10, 2004 LOL

Needless to say I'm leavin, did fine before Ford will do fine with out them. GL to all that are staying and actually get to stay. Won't be working at McDonald's, I see some people here think those are the only 2 places to work. Not everyone thought Ford would be around forever, some people actually have things to fall back on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
What's your seniority and if you plan on staying with the company, how confident are you that you will have a job?

I have 13 years with the company and I only have four years on trades, with all the transfer employees coming to the DTP I am not sure if this new seven day operation is going to work if I will still have a job.

Original hire: 9-05-78 then the BIG layoff: rehired 1-03-89 Started in Indy and transferred to KTP..hopefully will be able to retire from KTP and not have to make another move. I'm back in school and finishing my interior design degree "just in case"....

• 2 weeks later...

Hired in 02 at OAC, laid off in 05. Will I go back if I get a call?, most probably. I don't think it will be any time soon but until

then gotta go on with my life. :reading:

• 9 months later...