None

Mstets

f350drw order rear axle issues

Hello was wondering if some one can give me some insite. I have ordered a 2021 f350 Drw lariat. I ordered  the option for the 3.55 limited slip rear axle. On the build sheet the dealer sent me it says regular rear axle. Which to me means non limited slip. I don’t have a vin yet. I was able to look up my build sheet (see attached) it’s says non limited slip. I talked to my sales person and they said it is ordered with limited slip. Am I crazy because what I’m seeing it’s not. I have done what I can till I can get a window sticker. But is that how the build sheet will read even if the limited slip is ordered.

3B016A51-0B40-4648-8CFC-19BBDFAEAF39.png

Edited by Mstets

Do you have a copy of the DORA order confirmation ? 

Should say on that. 

If you can look for the 2021 superduty order guide that is posted on the blue oval forums by ice capades , go to page 11 and the rear axel codes are listed.  f 350 DRW with 6.7L diesel  the 3.55 limited slip order code is X3K. it is an optional rear the 3.55 non limited slip is standard. the VOC would show the axel code that was ordered . Ask your dealer for  a copy of the VOC to confirm that the correct axel ratio was ordered. don't wait of the window sticker to confirm as it will be too late to change at that point if not correct.

Thanks for the help I’ll see what I can get. I’ll keep this updated 

Can’t thank you guys enough. The dealer was incorrect and the axle was the non limited slip one they have corrected it now. With the time it’s taking to get this truck I would have been pissed about that. So thank you your knowledge and helping me get it verified

Did your salesman acknowledge the mistake?  It’s sad that as a customer you have to be an advocate on your own behalf just to get what you want.

Yeah the salesman admitted the fault and apologized

Yes verified on the Dora