2022 F350 platinum Instrumentation

In April, I ordered my first Ford truck. Been a GM owner all my life, don’t beat me up too bad. Ready for a change. My question is- Will my new truck come with the digital instrument panel? Thanks. I’ve learned so much already on this forum.

Edited by LarryD

9 hours ago, LarryD said:

In April, I ordered my first Ford truck. Been a GM owner all my life, don’t beat me up too bad. Ready for a change. My question is- Will my new truck come with the digital instrument panel? Thanks. I’ve learned so much already on this forum.

In your model, the Speedo & Tach are analog, but all other gauges are digital, (someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

2021-ford-f-250-super-duty-gauge-cluster-carbuzz-717855.jpg

Edited by Tncdrew

That is my understanding as well. I think the display cluster will be unchanged and the only real difference will be the Sync 4 screen which will be the 12” display. I have ordered a 2022 F-350 SRW and was encouraged to see the scheduling date is 5-27-21 if nothing changes. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LarryD said:

Thanks Chris, I thought the dates had been pushed to July. Sure hope you are right there. Mine was totaled in hail storm. Without a truck is no camping and fishing. 

2022MY Super Duty scheduling starts on Thursday, May 27th but the Job #1 Date for the start of production is 07/09/2021 at the Kentucky Truck Plant (KTP). Unless Ford changes the usual scheduling process, retail orders don't start scheduling until after the "Okay to Buy" status is achieved which is 5 consecutive days of production with zero defects. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, LarryD said:

cq5dam.web.881.495.jpeg

• Like 1