2020 F-250 XLT 4x4 Super Duty where is the jack?

16 hours ago, nickel plate said:

My truck has a 110/400W outlet on the dash, the inverter is taking up the whole space where the 2020 super duty owner's manual on page 426 states that the jack is under the rear passenger seat.  NO it's not there, where is the jack? 

Yes it is...unless someone took yours out. The jack is against the firewall further back under the seat.

Edited by Robin Hood

53 minutes ago, nickel plate said:

Thanks guys-didn't know the seat back had a tab to pull it forward.  The jack is there, right behind the inverter.

I can’t recommend enough reading through the owner’s manual.  There are features and emergency procedures that you need to know.

4 hours ago, akirby said:

I can’t recommend enough reading through the owner’s manual.  There are features and emergency procedures that you need to know.

Show me in my 2020 Super Duty owner's manual where it is stated that you pull a tab to lower the right rear seat top to expose the jack.  Start with page 426.

13 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

You can clearly see the jack with the seat bottom up. It is under the seat, but yes...technically also behind the seat.

I clearly can't see the jack with the seat bottom up due to the inverter taking up the most all of the under seat area.  Only visual is with the seat back pulled down.