Any 22 F-350 Platinum with 7.3 Godzilla scheduled to be built yet !!

Stanggt24

Hi I have a 22 f350 platinum with 7.3 Godzilla unscheduled and clean waiting to be built I’m curious if any have been scheduled yet. I removed AS 5 weeks ago and my order was moved from a priority 19 to a priority 02 a little over 2 weeks ago.  I see many trucks being delivered but none seem to be 7.3 Godzilla platinum edition trying to see if the motor combo might be a issue !!! 

20 hours ago, chadstickpoindexter said:

Check out this spreadsheet. Not sure if there are any on there but you can look through them.

Edit: Looks like there is a F350 Platinum 7.3 with AS scheduled for the week of 9/6.

Yeah I just looked at it. It’s the only one I see I deleted AS but tried to remove sprayed in bed liner today because Ford reg. Rep said it’s the only thing he sees on my ordered that would be holding it up im

a 02 priority code per the Ford rep changing it due to length of order. Ordered 3/18/21 so it’s been 5 months total 

1 hour ago, chadstickpoindexter said:

I have seen others mention over the last few weeks that their priority code has been changed to a 02 also. A couple of weeks ago my dealer told me that all the SD orders at my dealer (including mine) was moved to an 02. 

Have u been scheduled yet I tried to delete sprayed in bed liner today s as no was told my order was locked snd we couldn’t make changes anymore , which I know it can up until it goes into production but I do t want to take a chance and set it back 

12 hours ago, Stanggt24 said:

Have u been scheduled yet I tried to delete sprayed in bed liner today s as no was told my order was locked snd we couldn’t make changes anymore , which I know it can up until it goes into production but I do t want to take a chance and set it back 

The order could be showing on the Dealer's "AM Scheduling Preview Report" as selected for possible scheduling tomorrow preventing changes. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stanggt24 said:

Yes, I received a scheduled build week of 9/6 on 8/12. Also, I did have to change the color after I got a VIN and a build week. For whatever reason, when Ford scheduled my order they somehow changed the color but I caught it the same day. My dealer was able to make some calls and get it changed back even after I got a VIN and according to him nothing has changed. I am still on track for a 9/6 build week, but now with the correct color.