Bill seen at lunch with Nasser!

Bill is still buddies with Nasser, often goes to lunch with him.

I think Nasser still has an office in the glass house.

Based on what data? We know Nasser wants Aston Martin, which happens to be for sale. Seems pretty logical to me that it was a meeting regarding the possible sale of AM. So what if they're friendly, they're not mortal enemies or anything, just former business partners.

Yeah. Nasser still has an office at Ford, but I don't think it's at WHQ.

Read Ford, the Men and the Machine, for an interesting anecdote about Ernie Breech's view of the rather tidy office Ford gave him after he retired (HFII no longer 'needed' him), which happened to be in a warehouse, and the view Iacocca had of it, after he 'retired', and it was presented to him. In short Breech appreciated it and was anxious that he not cause inconvenience, while Iacocca considered it an insult.

What are AM sales? It wasn't listed in Ford's sales figures. Is it a secret? I think I saw 1000 units per year, with each unit selling for at least $100,000 while some may be $250,000. Can they make $40,000 average profit per vehicle? I should hope so! That's $40,000,000! Let's do half: $20,000,000 per year! Not shabby!

What are AM sales? It wasn't listed in Ford's sales figures. Is it a secret? I think I saw 1000 units per year, with each unit selling for at least $100,000 while some may be $250,000. Can they make $40,000 average profit per vehicle? I should hope so! That's $40,000,000! Let's do half: $20,000,000 per year! Not shabby!

AM is aiming at 5000 units per year.

Ford does not need to report AM sales in the U.S. because their numbers fall below the minimum threshold for reporting sales. You note that Ferrari and Maserati also don't report monthly sales.

Ford may list AM sales in their annual report, but often those are folded into PAG sales as a whole.

As reported in Automotive News. Ford is done now!

Bill isn't in charge, so who cares. they're buddies...why I'll never know, probably because Bill had something to do with picking the guy which obviously was an awful choice. but they're buddies, how nice.

p.s. it's lunch - I'll have lunch with almost anyone at work if they ask, especially if they're buying

Based on what data? We know Nasser wants Aston Martin, which happens to be for sale. Seems pretty logical to me that it was a meeting regarding the possible sale of AM. So what if they're friendly, they're not mortal enemies or anything, just former business partners.

I recomend you try google or another search engine of your choice.

Shouldn't be hard to find.