Looking for Order Update

Hi,

Looking to see if I can get an update on my F350 order, VIN 1FT8W3BT0NEC83617 ?

I have Order Number if needed, as well.

Got notification by my ordering dealer on the evening of 12/09 that the truck had been sent to production at KY 2 Plant.
Pulled down Window Sticker on 12/10.

Have not been able to get into Ford Vehicle Tracking page since 12/09.

Thank you,

Bill 

There is a tracking service in the employee section but you need a lot more posts and you have to follow the rules exactly.

But your dealer has the exact same access to the same information that Ford does.  Call your dealer first but you really should wait at least a week to get any usable info.

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll check with them end of the week then. I seem to have to nudge them for updates most times. 

The vehicle has been on order since 06/25, so like lots of others I am itching for this thing to show up next month as I have been lead to believe by the dealer.

Dealer has been less than forthcoming with updates the entire process to be honest.

Thanks again.

Dealerships should not be “bothered” when you request an update. You are going to be paying them good $$ for your vehicle and it does not take that much time to check the visibility report. If the dealer is close to you, go in and request it. It is hard to ignore someone standing there.

17 minutes ago, bhidalgo63 said:

I waited 15 minutes for him this afternoon to show up and stood 5 feet from him. Zero useful information. 

salesman or sales manager?  You should be dealing with the sales manager and if he’s that incompetent go to the dealer principal.