Searching for my 2022 F-150 King Ranch

Emory

25 minutes ago, akirby said:

To get tracking you must have 15 quality posts and then post the request in the ford employee section making sure to read and follow the rules.

Joining and immediately asking for tracking by only posting your vin is extremely rude.

Wow very sorry did not mean to be rude. Been waiting since June of last year for my truck forgive my impatient. I'm not clear on with the 15 qualified post should be. If you could help please. My order number is r616 dealer code f 27061. I also have a p n a number 06651 if that helps. Thank you so much

Edited by Emory
To add information.

31 minutes ago, Emory said:

Wow very sorry did not mean to be rude. Been waiting since June of last year for my truck forgive my impatient. I'm not clear on with the 15 qualified post should be. If you could help please. My order number is r616 dealer code f 27061. I also have a p n a number 06651 if that helps. Thank you so much

This is not the place to post either your VIN number, order number or Dealer Code. As akirby stated, you need to make 15 posts on the site in order to make a tracking request in the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees forum. 

13 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

This is not the place to post either your VIN number, order number or Dealer Code. As akirby stated, you need to make 15 posts on the site in order to make a tracking request in the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees forum. 

How do I make the 15 required post? Am I not on the site? Thanks for your help