Build date

I ordered 8/16/2021. F350 XLT, 7.3, 5th wheel prep, spray in bed liner. Received an e mail from Ford telling me the truck was scheduled the week of March 7th. Several days later it was pushed out to March 14th. Sounds like everyone is getting pushed out a week.

My first email (2/1) from Ford provided my VIN and advised my build date would be March 7.  Then, on 2/6 I received an email from Ford moving the date to March 14.  Then on 2/8 at 10pm I get another email from Ford moving my build date to March 7.  Truck is a 7.3 F350 SRW CCSB Lariat Ultimate with 5th wheel prep - I dropped the spray-in bedliner about 2.5 weeks ago.  Order date was 10/27/21.  Will update  when I get the next email moving it back  ?

• Like 1

On 2/4/2022 at 9:49 PM, Browneyes033 said:

Finally got a build date for my F450 XLT Tuesday for the week of March 7th,  then today I get a email moving build date to week of  March 14th. I ordered April 19th 

My original build date was March 14 but got an email tonight that it got moved up to March 7th! I’m stoked. Keep the faith y’all. 

• Like 2

How do you guys get all this info? I’m waiting since September 24 I have a order #N114 and vin, build date started week of Dec 31 then February 14 then Feb 21. I’m not someone who can order  new trucks every year, so wanted all the options that I wanted. With that being said am I being overly optimistic thinking it will get built eventually?