2.7L Bronco Engine failures

Current Ford quality especially with new model launches is why I am picking up a new 2022 Ranger tomorrow to replace my leased 2019 Ranger vs waiting on the “all new” one next year. Ranger is one of the few Ford products that actually scores at the top of it’s class in reliability. I did go with the Tremor this time so it has enough changes it’ll feel new to me. A lot of people said I should buy mine off lease then order the new one when it becomes available. Nope… I’ll give that one a couple years first.

2 hours ago, tbone said:

It’s a another ST, so a 3.0. There are no noticeable oil stains on the floor so the theory is it is dripping on the motor somewhere and burning off, but the location hasn’t been identified.

Check the dipstick and see if there's blowback coming out of there and hitting the exhaust manifold. I've heard of coyotes doing that. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, 2005Explorer said:

Current Ford quality especially with new model launches is why I am picking up a new 2022 Ranger tomorrow to replace my leased 2019 Ranger vs waiting on the “all new” one next year. Ranger is one of the few Ford products that actually scores at the top of it’s class in reliability. I did go with the Tremor this time so it has enough changes it’ll feel new to me. A lot of people said I should buy mine off lease then order the new one when it becomes available. Nope… I’ll give that one a couple years first.

I've said it before and I'll say it until the day I retire, MAP has the best launch team in the company. The only reason the Bronco launch has been a clusterfuck is because of supply chain issues. Most of the problems we've had are directly related to that and beyond our control on the line level. 

• Like 8