WHERE'S MY CHILD SUPPORT?????????

dora_candelario

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, every state follows Federal guidelines for child support or they lose federal funding.

Every divorce lawyer has a copy of the guidelines which may vary state to state by +/- 5%. The guidelines show based on the prior years tax returns (OT inc) how much the child support will be. If the person not retaining the children earned 75% of that total then they will be responsible for 75%of that figure.

So back to the question, ARE ALL 5 KIDS HIS?

YES they are.... Would he actually have to pay for kids that aren't.... Sad question but it may happen to some men.... Maybe they should have fought paternity.... It's over I'm getting my kids money...

YES they are.... Would he actually have to pay for kids that aren't.... Sad question but it may happen to some men.... Maybe they should have fought paternity.... It's over I'm getting my kids money...

i worked with a guy that was so dumb that he had 4 kids, got a divorce.. paid child support on those 4.. married another slut that already had 4 kids.. adopted those kids so they would have medical then that slut divorced him and he had to pay for 8 kids.. 4 that werent his.

and i like how you said 'I'm getting my kids money' instead of the kids will be getting their money.

You will get YOUR money. The kids are just pawns. I can't wait to see the fallout from all of this crap 20 years down the road. I can see politicians running on a platform of promising to burn all witches at the stake.

You have a court system, use it.

If my ex wanted to be a bitch and air dirty laundry on a forum I'd go out of my way to make things difficult.

Nobody should be a deadbeat dad. But there are legal ways to do things, and there's this way.

Props to you for taking the low road.

based on what she's has said so far, its typical, suck the guy dry & then blame him for not supporting the kids, my ex sat on her fat ass for a loooong time before bothere to get a job again.

based on what she's has said so far, its typical, suck the guy dry & then blame him for not supporting the kids, my ex sat on her fat ass for a loooong time before bothere to get a job again.

I know what you mean, ilovemoney, been there too. Dora and Melanie, take a look here, on behalf of all the rest of the men that you have blistered on this thread, here's what we think of women like you :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: YOU AREN"T WORTH THE TROUBLE :kissass:

Dora Candleblower(io)... Must be an expert at it since she spat out 5 kids!

Great idea, UAW Member, let's start our own topic about that one. Watch the bitches of the world start to load it up real fast......hold nothing back!!!! :bowdown: :soapbox: :slap: :slug: :banmolest: :whipped:

Especially the pigs from Michigan! :pig: :chairshot:

Thats what you get for being stupid enough to marry a lazy good for nothing spik like Candelerio, and then spitting out your half breed kids on the world and expecting a lazy dog to pay for them . maybe now you'll move up to a darker skinned brother and have ten more kids that won't have a daddy!!!!!!!

This isnt the place to bring this up, call one of those men hating women groups or a two bit lawyer that really love f--ing men over. I dont have any sympathy for you, Ive been jacked by the system and my kids dont see one cent of my support. So if you cant support your kids, call DFCS and ask them to come get your kids. Otherwise just shut the hell up and be thankful that you have your kids in you life.

You are correct. This is not the place to bring this up, but he had those children and has a responsibility to support them. If Ford and the court system are not giving her any money right now he should aleast give her some money for food until the system takes its course. This is not about some "c**t" wanting money. ITS ABOUT 5 KIDS THAT HAD NO SAY IN THIS MATTER! Oh yes there are two sides to every story. But the story here is the man has the responsibility to take care of his own. :violin:

You are correct. This is not the place to bring this up, but he had those children and has a responsibility to support them. If Ford and the court system are not giving her any money right now he should aleast give her some money for food until the system takes its course. This is not about some "c**t" wanting money. ITS ABOUT 5 KIDS THAT HAD NO SAY IN THIS MATTER! Oh yes there are two sides to every story. But the story here is the man has the responsibility to take care of his own. :violin:

I bet the five kids just want their real daddy back and are still wondering why mom left dad after 5 freaking kids, 1 is understandable 2 is thinking of yourself, 3 kids and you aint too bright if these kids are under 14. 4 or more kids and then u leave is just simply assinine from the first ejaculation into Dora 's baby factory to the court case still pending, Pure IDIOTS and The kids will pay you back.

Thats what you get for being stupid enough to marry a lazy good for nothing spik like Candelerio, and then spitting out your half breed kids on the world and expecting a lazy dog to pay for them . maybe now you'll move up to a darker skinned brother and have ten more kids that won't have a daddy!!!!!!!
Smartypants---Smartypants...........Some how smarty and you is like an oxy moran. Look at your post. You must be a really stupid man. There was no reason for your comment. America was founded with other nationalities that are mixed together. Maybe you should look back on your family tree and you just might find some "darker skinned brother" blood in your body..................You need help! ESSP is availabe to you as a Ford employee...you need it!

He works for FORD so therefore its FORDS problem.... I'm not having my kids on welfare... They deserve a good life too....

Slept with him unfortunately but learned from it and moved on

Let me get this straight: You played Hide the Blood Sausage with him not once, not twice, but 5 times, and its Ford's fault? You've got to be kidding! So much for "learning from it and moving on".

If you think your kids deserve a good life, maybe you can get them jobs as autoworkers. Just think of it, fully paid benefits, high salary, no need for anything more than a High School education, and discounts on cars. And they may not even have to do any real work if the get added to the GEN pool. Wow!