Gooseneck kit storage. Where and how do you store yours?

Cglenn

Since my truck came with the 5th truck figure I might as well have the balls for a gooseneck in case I was ever in n the need to pull one, not to mention I got a screaming deal at $225 for a brand new Ford kit. Where is everyone storing them? I bought the 37k set just in case I needed the larger ball definitely not needing the capacity. Mine came in the plastic box with the foam cutouts so it will stay organized and not rattle around BUT it will not fit in the under seat rear storage due the the design of the ‘22. Really didn’t want this in the bed sliding around even though it would be secure under my Retrax bedcover. 

Edited by Cglenn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep it in the truck with you with you for that rare instance when you're driving down some country road and you see a trailer in some farmer's yard with a for sale sign on it with a damn good price.  

Don't be the guy that passed it up because he doesn't have the hitch..??

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR

On 8/31/2022 at 6:58 PM, Cglenn said:

Exactly might find a gooseneck and an old classic to restore

How do you like those built right panels, I think that might be perfect to put in the back of  my truck...  I think that would be perfect for tying the 30 pound propane tanks to run up and have them filled.

They don't really tie down to anything good, and I don't like putting them in the milk crates because I can never find milk crates, my kids take them out of the barn and use them for everything From ladders to archery target stands to Tables to do spray painting on.

Never an unused one around when I need one??

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR

• 2 weeks later...