Step side panel

I am trying to locate either a part number or what the panel is called on my oem running board. I see some of the super dutys have the same exact oem running board however they have a vertical panel that covers the running board hangers and has "Super Duty" stamped into them. That stamped panel is what im trying to locate. Anyone know what that specific panel is called or can you direct me to a part number?

5 hours ago, Adirondex said:

They're called step bar fillers. image.png.ec61b78d69e2805a53d47618c3afddef.png

I made some of these in 2009 For my F550 Tow truck. Added behind the Stainless steel catwalk running boards. Mine were polished diamond plate Stainless though. They gave it a more finished look. 

081410058.jpg

081410057.jpg

Edited by LSchicago

On 4/16/2023 at 6:40 PM, sshearer347 said:

I am trying to locate either a part number or what the panel is called on my oem running board. I see some of the super dutys have the same exact oem running board however they have a vertical panel that covers the running board hangers and has "Super Duty" stamped into them. That stamped panel is what im trying to locate. Anyone know what that specific panel is called or can you direct me to a part number?

If this is what youre referring to, Ford calls it a reinforcement bracket. One of the guys I work with 22 F350 came with them. I looked into them at one time but they're very pricey.

Screenshot_20230420_090558_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230420_090808_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230420_090504_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Gharri30