2020 Lincoln Aviator Reserve Seats

Can you change out the 30 point driver seat for a "regular seat"? It is not comfortable! My husband who is 80 pounds heavier and 5" taller hates it too.  I test drove it and didn't mind it for the 30 minutes I drove it, but after an hour or two, my back is killing me! I mentioned it to the salesman, but he said i just had to "play with it". If i add a cushion, I'm sitting even higher. What are my options here?!?

55 minutes ago, Melbourne said:

Can you change out the 30 point driver seat for a "regular seat"? It is not comfortable! My husband who is 80 pounds heavier and 5" taller hates it too.  I test drove it and didn't mind it for the 30 minutes I drove it, but after an hour or two, my back is killing me! I mentioned it to the salesman, but he said i just had to "play with it". If i add a cushion, I'm sitting even higher. What are my options here?!?

So you haven’t tried adjusting it?   The ones in our Nautilus are very comfortable.

For the aviator and navigator, your kinda stuck.  The lesser adjusting seats are worse because they are less cushioned.  It's just how you sit in them unfortunately. My nav is comfy, but if I sit in the seat wrong, my back and legs hurt, and I'm pretty youngish.  My nav has the 24 way seats, I wish they added the upper air bladder to that seat, bo reason why something this big with this many adjustments has doesn't have 4 way lumbar.  Also, why are the thigh support cushions not flat with the bottom cushion.  One thing I would like to do is replace the cushion in my truck soon.

Thanks! Exactly! The thigh supports flare, the back flares but the middle is rock hard. My acura mdx had the cushy-est seats. Unfortunately I'll be trading this in next year. 20 minute commutes are fine, but anything over 30 miles, is uncomfortable! I'll try a cushion and see If it raises me enough but I'm not hopeful. It's a shame, because the gadgets are awesome! 

• 11 months later...

I have a 2020 Aviator, hate the seats!  Tried 2 different cushions to help and still it sucks!  Supposed to go on a road trip this June.  Literally my shoulders and upper back doesn't even touch the seat and has NO support, my husband is bigger and it wraps around his back/shoulders, with me it doesn't even touch and really hate to find out what would happen in a accident.  I've played with all the adjustments and still NOTHING!

5 hours ago, Bev said:

I have a 2020 Aviator, hate the seats!  Tried 2 different cushions to help and still it sucks!  Supposed to go on a road trip this June.  Literally my shoulders and upper back doesn't even touch the seat and has NO support, my husband is bigger and it wraps around his back/shoulders, with me it doesn't even touch and really hate to find out what would happen in a accident.  I've played with all the adjustments and still NOTHING!

How is that possible?  Can’t you just tilt the seat back forward?