Tires or Tyres - what will you replace the OEM with?

PMRP

Coming up on 25K miles on my '21 Mache Select - 

They definitely need to be replaced - but I am curious as to make/style/etc. given that they are run-out at 25K!!

What have you done?

Pirelli?

Michelin?

Yokahama?

GoodYear?

lots of choices...

Would love to learn what others are doing-

I would stay with All Season - Currently have Michelin 225/60 R18

100% certain it will be an EV tire for my Mach E GTPE.  

Still debating if I will stay with the summer only tires (in So Cal-it is a non issue here to run them all year) or go to the standard tire OEM EV tire for the MachE GT (non PE) that is now an option on the GTPE (Continental Cross Contact RX).  GT's run 245/45/R20's.

The Michelin Primacy A/S 225/55R19 103H XL OE tires on my wife's Mustang Mach-E First Edition are mediocre overall. We'll look for something else when it comes time for tire replacement.

Sailun came out with an EV optimized tire called Erange EV recently. Unfortunately, it is not yet available in 225/55R19 or 225/60R18 sizes used in Select, Premium, First Edition, and California Route 1 Mach-E, or 245/45R20 size used for GT Mach-E. Sailun is planning to expand the range of available sizes soon, though. Erange EV Tires | Tires designed for your Electric vehicle (erangetires.com)

Erange-360-16.png

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up replacing the Michelins with the same-

Talked w/ the dealer about the Pirellis - and they recommended against it - "too firm"

I can work w/ that - this unit has a stiff ride as it is, we'll see how they work out-

26K miles...