Bluecruise 1.2 Review and Comparison

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1140916_ford-bluecruise-1-2-review

“As I passed a semi, I noticed that both the vehicle itself, and the image of the vehicle on the digital gauge cluster, scooched left and hugged the shoulder. Once past the semi the Corsair moved back into the center of the lane. This happened every time we passed a vehicle to varying degrees. Ford has now programmed the system to move over in the name of safety. “

• Like 1

Time and data, lots and lots of data, are what will make these systems work. Sprinkle in some AI and they'll get there eventually. I wonder if the automakers will license the Tesla software the way they caved on the charging standard or stick with their own systems? Good to see Ford making some progress on it though.

• Like 1

• ice-capades changed the title to Bluecruise 1.2 Review and Comparison
7 hours ago, Captainp4 said:

Time and data, lots and lots of data, are what will make these systems work. Sprinkle in some AI and they'll get there eventually. I wonder if the automakers will license the Tesla software the way they caved on the charging standard or stick with their own systems? Good to see Ford making some progress on it though.

there was a time before when everything that does now work it did not