Why is my Edge Going in to DEEP SLEEP Mode >

jmac0408

2021 Edge Titanium with only 14 KM.'s !! Even after an hour long highway drive when I return and try and perform any function with my Ford Connect via my iPhone 13 Pro (e.g. Lock All Doors) I get the warning that my vehicle is in Deep Sleep Mode to preserve Battery life !!

Any and all suggestion/resolution to fix this irritating issue will be very much appreciated !!

Is it really that hard to figure out?  Your battery is weak and probably needs to be replaced.  They rarely last more than 3 years.  You could try a deep charge but chances are it will fail completely within a few months.

Edited by akirby
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2024 at 3:54 PM, akirby said:

Is it really that hard to figure out?  Your battery is weak and probably needs to be replaced.  They rarely last more than 3 years.  You could try a deep charge but chances are it will fail completely within a few months.

This | Know Your Meme

Edited by twintornados

• 2 months later...

I have a 2021 Ford Edge Titanium purchased new in 2021 with 5 miles on it.   It now has ~29,250 miles on it.   It has been going into the Deep Sleep Mode.   Initially, it scared me so we were putting it on the charger.   I took it to the dealer for a battery check and the battery checks out fine.  I was told to schedule an appointment for service to work on it.   They could not find a thing wrong with my vehicle.    So they reset all the computers.    I was told, if the Deep Sleep Mode returns to set up another appointment and leave the vehicle with them while they try to figure it out.   So yesterday, I took my vehicle to the dealer.    This dealer is awesome and provided me with a nice vehicle to drive while they work on my car.  Funny thing is after driving on the interstate to get to the dealer, I received a notice that my car went into Power Sleep Mode to protect the battery.    It was at the dealer when it did that.   
I can’t help but wonder if the issue is Software related - 

It is good, in a weird way, to not feel like I am the only one with a Problem car.