The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

jmac0408

Why is my Edge Going in to DEEP SLEEP Mode >

2021 Edge Titanium with only 14 KM.'s !! Even after an hour long highway drive when I return and try and perform any function with my Ford Connect via my iPhone 13 Pro (e.g. Lock All Doors) I get the warning that my vehicle is in Deep Sleep Mode to preserve Battery life !!

Any and all suggestion/resolution to fix this irritating issue will be very much appreciated !!

Is it really that hard to figure out?  Your battery is weak and probably needs to be replaced.  They rarely last more than 3 years.  You could try a deep charge but chances are it will fail completely within a few months.

Edited by akirby
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2024 at 3:54 PM, akirby said:

Is it really that hard to figure out?  Your battery is weak and probably needs to be replaced.  They rarely last more than 3 years.  You could try a deep charge but chances are it will fail completely within a few months.

This | Know Your Meme

Edited by twintornados

Hey akirby !!

Thanks for your reply. And even greater thanks for indicating the level of difficulty required to resolve the issue !!

John A.