Order Not Shipped Yet

Hey all,

Trying to figure out whats going on with my order i found a bunch of other trucks that built in the same time and shipped or have arrived to the dealership. im getting concerned about my order. and my dealer keeps telling me it is shipped and wont arrive till the 10th (third time with different dates. is there another way to track

• ice-capades changed the title to Order Not Shipped Yet
1 hour ago, Devon said:

Hey all,

Trying to figure out whats going on with my order i found a bunch of other trucks that built in the same time and shipped or have arrived to the dealership. im getting concerned about my order. and my dealer keeps telling me it is shipped and wont arrive till the 10th (third time with different dates. is there another way to track

Not all vehicles ship immediately or at the same time as others that were built in the same timeframe. There are a lot of factors involved including additional inspections that Ford is conducting to address any potential quality issues and repairs prior to a vehicle being released for shipping. In addition, once a vehicle is released for shipping, Ford needs to be able to fill rail cars headed to the same final rail ramp destination. Other vehicles may be held at the plant for installation of components, repairs or updates. 

Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the VINview reporting system that provides the latest status information. For vehicles that have been released for shipping, the VINview system will provide the shipping information including rail car carrier, rail car number, vehicle location and the latest ETA for delivery to the dealership. Your dealership can provide you with a copy of the VINview report showing the information you require. There are many customers that track their vehicle's process using the tracking tolls available at the rail car carriers' websites. 

I would also suggest dealing directly with the dealership's sales manager as many or most sales representatives are either not aware, experienced or have access to the resources available such as VINview. 

15 hours ago, Devon said:

Hey all,

Hello maxim healthcare time clock@Devon,

Certainly! If you’ve ordered a Ford Super Duty truck, there are a couple of ways to track your order.

Online Tracking Tool
Visit the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page.
Enter your Order Number and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). Note that the letters I, O, and Q are not included in a VIN to avoid confusion with the numbers 1 (One) and 0 (Zero).
Select “Accept & Track.”
Contact Your Selling Dealer
If your vehicle was ordered through a dealer, reach out to them for assistance in obtaining your vehicle order status.
Dealers can also see orders that were placed online.
Keep in mind that tracking availability may differ based on vehicle location, the build process stage, and whether it’s a new release. If you encounter any issues with online tracking, your selling dealer can provide further information.

Remember, once a vehicle is scheduled for production, no changes can be made to your order. I hope this helps ease your concerns! 

nimage.thumb.png.45d90eece64b182226c9aa1d93b9b495.png

thanks all. i understand all that but none of that information is showing in the system. no rail car data, just shows ready to ship since the 10th. truck shows released for shipping also

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2024 at 6:52 AM, Devon said:

nimage.thumb.png.45d90eece64b182226c9aa1d93b9b495.png

thanks all. i understand all that but none of that information is showing in the system. no rail car data, just shows ready to ship since the 10th. truck shows released for shipping also

Devon

My F350 DRW was built the same day and I keep getting ETA's further out into April (now the end of April).  I am at a loss.

JSR

14 hours ago, JSR said:

Devon

My F350 DRW was built the same day and I keep getting ETA's further out into April (now the end of April).  I am at a loss.

JSR

Same they just updated me yesterday and said it was in geo-fence no idea what that is and when i emailed support, it shows the truck went back to the plant

Welcome to the party pal 

2 years to get built 

sitting in Louisville for over a month released… 

exact truck ordered 12/26 gets built 2 days after my 2 year old order and gets shipped the day after

its a clown show with no rhyme nor reason 

zone manager ghosts sales manager

ford marketing does nothing but confusion, misdirection and obfuscation 

nothing but give us a call again tomorrow and we may have news.

when do 2025 MY banks open?