WAYNE ISA Cuts

SalinePlastic

Hearing they want to cut approx. 1/3 of the workforce from all 3 shifts....

They are trialing running body sides and roofs with just 2 rackers, they normally run with 4 and

I also heard they want to eliminate inspection on some of the jobs. These cuts will also eliminate the need for some relief jobs and hi-lo jobs. :angry:

Heard from several in mgmt that we're on the closure list. I'm tired of worrying and hearing rumors, can't wait till the 23rd.

Haven't you heard? Everyone is on the closing list. In order to save money, GEN is to be eliminated and all hourly employees are to be lined up and shot. In another cost-cutting move, the UAW will be sending the families of the recently deceased workers a bill for the bullets.

talk to 1 of my old friends in stamping today u were right salineplastic he said same thing , well hang in there and let the fun begin , been there 2 long seen alot of mistakes let management make those dumb mistakes and cut everything and when their plan falls apart everything will go back to normal. by the way whats going over there i work in door line u guys keep running us out of parts tuesday the computer system was down over 2 hrs. we ran out of stock front door inners wasnt for the computer glitch mainline would ran out of doors and went down , we came in with less hour of supply to mainline,just before xmas u guys ran us out parts everyday,u guys have die problems or some1 cant count.

talk to 1 of my old friends in stamping today u were right salineplastic he said same thing , well hang in there and let the fun begin , been there 2 long seen alot of mistakes let management make those dumb mistakes and cut everything and when their plan falls apart everything will go back to normal. by the way whats going over there i work in door line u guys keep running us out of parts tuesday the computer system was down over 2 hrs. we ran out of stock front door inners wasnt for the computer glitch mainline would ran out of doors and went down , we came in with less hour of supply to mainline,just before xmas u guys ran us out parts everyday,u guys have die problems or some1 cant count.

Based on my topic...they are trying to run everything real tight now....we normally have 4 day supply on each of the press lines, now 2-3 of the lines are running with 1 day buffer....not good if we get a press or die problem. Your in North Body or South? With MTP being down that hurts too....I have heard we are closing and we aren't :blink: ....who knows....even though they added on to Stamping and added a whole new section onto body for the 3-5 door...we still don;t feel very secure....heck MTP added a huge Body Shop and they are scheduled for 26 weeks off this year????? Not good...Hang on to your shorts fellas........ :(