2006 Ford GT for sale- rare color

Funny story:

I've posted info about my Ford GT ebay auction on FerrariChat.com, ViperAlley.com, and EliseTalk.com with no problems. I figure the car, and the auction, is of interest to lots of enthusiasts, right?

Then I posted it on DigitalCorvettes.com and was immediately BANNED FOR LIFE!

Man, are those Corvette guys insecure or what? Geez!

Funny story:

I've posted info about my Ford GT ebay auction on FerrariChat.com, ViperAlley.com, and EliseTalk.com with no problems. I figure the car, and the auction, is of interest to lots of enthusiasts, right?

Then I posted it on DigitalCorvettes.com and was immediately BANNED FOR LIFE!

Man, are those Corvette guys insecure or what? Geez!

Paul,

You should firebomb them with an AK-47 --- ---- -------- ----- ------. (I censored myself 'cause that was messed up).

...Or you could just not spam message boards with advertisements for your car, because for a rare GT like that, you sure as hell are going to get an interested buyer. So WTF mate?

Edited by Roadrunner

well the rarest of the whole production run of all colors is vin#5y400349 2005 sonic blue of only 1 was ever built and donated to the american cancer society..where at last years cattlemans barons ball it fetched a hefty sum ..round 325.000.00.....my understanding was chris theodore was too get the car well jr. had other plans.....a bit of build team trivia.......team c.....

well the rarest of the whole production run of all colors is vin#5y400349 2005 sonic blue of only 1 was ever built and donated to the american cancer society..where at last years cattlemans barons ball it fetched a hefty sum ..round 325.000.00.....my understanding was chris theodore was too get the car well jr. had other plans.....a bit of build team trivia.......team c.....

I wonder whats worse, losing your job with Ford or losing out on a chance to get a GT :lol: