What happened to Big Foot?

My grandson who is almost 3 loves anything on wheels! Living in a farm town it was tractors first. I always point out the Fords. In fact as I might have bragged in here before, he can name them all; Ford, John Deere, International/Farmall, and even Minneapolis Moline; yep, he says the whole name! Then I gave him some fire trucks. Loves 'em. Now he's in to monster trucks so my daughter bought him this video. It's highlights of either one or many events. One thing for sure: It's a 30 min Ford commercial because almost every scene shows a "Built Ford Tough" sign or banner. The truck "Blue Thunder" (a super duty) carried two flags bearing this sign and appeared to be the "star" of the video. "MADUSA" (an F150), is driven by a hot blonde babe! But anyway, Big Foot was nowhere to be found! What's up with that? Anybody know?

Regarding Monster Jam, those trucks in that series are ones like Blue Thunder, Grave Digger, Snakebite, etc. etc. Last I knew, Bigfoot was in the monster truck series that has Carolina Crusher and Bearfoot, IIRC.

Bigfoot does, however, do promotional visits sometimes. They have about four trucks in their fleet of eleven that only do that kind of work, I think.

Oh yeah and if he can do picture books, I'm sure you can find a used (it's out of print) copy of "Monstrous Trucks" from 1987 that has lots of cool information. I got a copy of that when I was your grandson's age and loved it.

Here's what I'm talking about (they have one copy left, too): http://www.powells.com/biblio/0831760761?&PID=30120

Edited by Roadrunner

What happened to Big Foot?

Big Foot got tired of dope smoking kids on weekend camping trips and crazy old codgers chasing him around the woods and taking blurry photographs. He moved to a remote forest in Canada. lol