supervision layoffs

afcspaniel

Heard on the floor here at Wayne , Dec 11 more supervision layoffs coming. Any other plants cutting before Christmas.

At CSP today I heard someone say Dec. 14th. It's going to be a nail biter for management till then. Oh well shit happens, like the ones that started in production. :hysterical:

Heard on the floor here at Wayne , Dec 11 more supervision layoffs coming. Any other plants cutting before Christmas.

Heard the same rumor, but no facts to back it up with. I just assume that the decent management will get shit bagged, and the stupid ones will be retained/promoted, ya know, business as usual.

I take it you find pleasure in other peoples job loss? :reading:

No not everyones jobs. Just the people in salary that started in production, that became arrogant, snobbish, back stabbing, and all around assholes. The thing that pisses me off is they forgot where they came from, well they won't even get the chance to go back to floor at all. I understand they had a job to do, but be a human being sometimes, instead of a power hungry jerk. Oh well, I guess every dog has his day. Karma can really sometimes be a bitch.

Edited by DISGRUNTAL

No not everyones jobs. Just the people in salary that started in production, that became arrogant, snobbish, back stabbing, and all around assholes. The thing that pisses me of is they forgot where they came from, well they won't even get the chance to go back to floor at all. I understand they had a job to do, but be a human being sometimes, instead of a power hungry jerk. Oh well, I guess every dog has his day. Carma can really sometimes be a bitch.

No not everyones jobs. Just the people in salary that started in production, that became arrogant, snobbish, back stabbing, and all around assholes. The thing that pisses me of is they forgot where they came from, well they won't even get the chance to go back to floor at all. I understand they had a job to do, but be a human being sometimes, instead of a power hungry jerk. Oh well, I guess every dog has his day. Karma can really sometimes be a bitch.

Right on, and then some. We have those every where within Ford. I wondered what the good ol boy club "The Mason" are going to do now? there aren't enough plants for them fuckers to tranfer to. I know, how about try to start that "Mason" shit with the Japanese plants, and see how long they last.

Right on, and then some. We have those every where within Ford. I wondered what the good ol boy club "The Mason" are going to do now? there aren't enough plants for them fuckers to tranfer to. I know, how about try to start that "Mason" shit with the Japanese plants, and see how long they last.

:heartbreaker:

No not everyones jobs. Just the people in salary that started in production, that became arrogant, snobbish, back stabbing, and all around assholes. The thing that pisses me off is they forgot where they came from, well they won't even get the chance to go back to floor at all. I understand they had a job to do, but be a human being sometimes, instead of a power hungry jerk. Oh well, I guess every dog has his day. Karma can really sometimes be a bitch.

Don't bet on this. We've had a few that were from the line originally,and they all ended up back on the line again. Like em or not their seniority will determine where they end up, not their popularity!

Don't bet on this. We've had a few that were from the line originally,and they all ended up back on the line again. Like em or not their seniority will determine where they end up, not their popularity!

That all depends how long they have been off the line. Once the time frame passes they are locked in and cannot go back to the line. Something to do with if your time in salary that goes beyond the years you put in on the floor from day one. The younger ones that have only been on the jobs for a shorter time may go back but the older one are screwed. What really is interesting is when they do go back to the line they may catch crap from fellow workers depending how they acted in the higher bracket.

That all depends how long they have been off the line. Once the time frame passes they are locked in and cannot go back to the line. Something to do with if your time in salary that goes beyond the years you put in on the floor from day one. The younger ones that have only been on the jobs for a shorter time may go back but the older one are screwed. What really is interesting is when they do go back to the line they may catch crap from fellow workers depending how they acted in the higher bracket.

In KC I have seen maintanence bosses with way more time on the management side come back to the trades. I can think of 4 off the top of my head all electricians all in the last 9 years.

i heard today on the radio (twoway) that area managers are telling all of supervision to sign up for the buyouts.

Mike

In KC I have seen maintanence bosses with way more time on the management side come back to the trades. I can think of 4 off the top of my head all electricians all in the last 9 years.

that is a fact

Mike