At Ford, Revolving Door Still Spinning

bump to top of page

Ford needs to change and with change comes new blood and old blood is forced out.

They need to get rid of everyone not able to evolve into a new better way of thinking and operating. Anyone even slightly stuck on doing things the old way need to be forced out the door.

What I find interesting is that the guy keeps talking about these leaders leaving. But neglecting the fact that these so called "leaders" are the ones that have lead Ford into trouble to begin with. Oh it's so bad all these guys are leaving and the company needs money to bail out. WTF?

You can't have it both ways. I say it's good that these guys are leaving. Many of them are the reason Ford is in trouble to begin with. The real challenge will be hiring in good new leaders. Without those, it'll be hard for Ford to follow up with good products AND good customer support. And both of those are sorely needed.

What I find interesting is that the guy keeps talking about these leaders leaving. But neglecting the fact that these so called "leaders" are the ones that have lead Ford into trouble to begin with. Oh it's so bad all these guys are leaving and the company needs money to bail out. WTF?

You can't have it both ways. I say it's good that these guys are leaving. Many of them are the reason Ford is in trouble to begin with. The real challenge will be hiring in good new leaders. Without those, it'll be hard for Ford to follow up with good products AND good customer support. And both of those are sorely needed.

I agree with you 100% on this topic...just more exagerrated crap! :censored:

next...

Edited by fordforever96