NAPs mishandling of buyouts in the news

Jordan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the article and have to say that if you quit with no way of covering your bills or supporting your family then you are stupid and deserve to lose your house! If your last day was Dec 1st then you quit! Tough shit!

Typical example of the I am owed, me me me, gimme gimme gimme mentality!

I read the article and have to say that if you quit with no way of covering your bills or supporting your family then you are stupid and deserve to lose your house! If your last day was Dec 1st then you quit! Tough shit!

I say if you run youre mouth that I hope you get FIRED! you are a fucking Idiot, everybody has a different situation so shut youre pie-hole, asshole because you dont know what the hell you are talking about..........about 95% of americans can not survive 1 month with out pay......boy people like you piss me off

I say if you run youre mouth that I hope you get FIRED! you are a fucking Idiot, everybody has a different situation so shut youre pie-hole, asshole because you dont know what the hell you are talking about..........about 95% of americans can not survive 1 month with out pay......boy people like you piss me off

Amen brother amen :beerchug: :gang: :gang:

The article plainly states that her last day was Nov 27th. That means she RESIGNED, QUIT of her own free will. I know many people who quit because they had jobs lined up and or sucurity until a start date that was imminent and those are the people who correctly took advantage of the option that was put before them. Ford did not force anyone to leave prior to the Xmas shutdown.

Once again I state this is a fine example of how certain members of our society cannot take responsibility for there own actions.

what is "youre" ? and ", asshole because" ? I guess I cannot read either because those two items make no sense.

Another embarassing article for the hard working people at NAP. Why would anyone quit their job in Nov. if they already knew they wouldn't have a mortgage payment for Dec. I call that being a bit greedy. Also no one took into account the holiday down time for which all business offices fall behind. I guess she thought the house payment could wait until she got her buyout check. As much as I don't like seeing our plant close and fine employees out of a job, Ford has offered us something which NO other company would. If you didn't have a job lined up then there was no reason to jump so fast for the buyout. Just tired of hearing people whine.

Another embarassing article for the hard working people at NAP. Why would anyone quit their job in Nov. if they already knew they wouldn't have a mortgage payment for Dec. I call that being a bit greedy. Also no one took into account the holiday down time for which all business offices fall behind. I guess she thought the house payment could wait until she got her buyout check. As much as I don't like seeing our plant close and fine employees out of a job, Ford has offered us something which NO other company would. If you didn't have a job lined up then there was no reason to jump so fast for the buyout. Just tired of hearing people whine.

Thank you and well said.

The article plainly states that her last day was Nov 27th. That means she RESIGNED, QUIT of her own free will. I know many people who quit because they had jobs lined up and or sucurity until a start date that was imminent and those are the people who correctly took advantage of the option that was put before them. Ford did not force anyone to leave prior to the Xmas shutdown.

Once again I state this is a fine example of how certain members of our society cannot take responsibility for there own actions.

It's a shame people like this will go on the news or give an interveiw. All this ever does is make us all look like fools! If she had no job and needed money she should have stayed at work! Proper money management and wise desision making would have prevented her whole situation. Its not like any of us didn't see all this coming for the last few years. If you QUIT your job with no savings to pay bills or a job lined up then you might as well lose everything now. It's just a matter of time before you blow through your buyout money and lose it all anyway. Great choice Tammi........Way to think it through........

what is "youre" ? and ", asshole because" ? I guess I cannot read either because those two items make no sense.

sorry, I didnt use proper english to call you a asshole. From now on I will spell check asshole when I see a asshole like you. What I was TRYING to say is you need to shut up if you dont know everyone's situation. If you have trouble reading this let me know o.k.? As far as everyone you work with saying the same thing, I would doubt that greatly because a plant would not, could not run if people where that dumb. It seems that you have genralized a hole plant to make people think you are smart, and that makes you a even bigger asshole! well I am off to read Mark Twain and smoke a pipe (hope this message was clear for you) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I was also one of the ones who quit early. I have a job lined up that starts In Feb. Because of my Seniority I would have either lost the job or lost the buyout if I worked until Feb and then left Ford. I had back ups planned for the two months between jobs. If Ford is involved with anything you can expect some sort of screw up. If you did not have the money in the bank or a Temp job until the check came in you have no reason to whine about the timing of the check. We were lucky to be offered one in the first place. The way I thought it was going to work was they would start processing them the first of January anyway. So that means earliest would be mid February for receiving them. You do what you need to do to make it in the interim.

You god damn son of a bitch!!She earned every fucking dime!!!To hell with your kind!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I agree with you napwife, I stated this in a passed post, the bills DO NOT stop coming in just because of irresponesible decision making. What ever the reason was for you leaving the company on Nov 27, Dec 1 and Jan 1, you have NO other choice but to live with your decision, wait on the check, and God Bless you with your new career. Most NAP employees that have left Ford are mad about the comments that are being made on this forum, all the name calling is not going to make your check come any faster. With all the chaos at NAP, you just don't quit unless you have a new job, plenty of money in the bank to cover your bills, and make sure all your business are in order, this is another lesson in life and I hope some of you learn from it.

You god damn son of a bitch!!She earned every fucking dime!!!To hell with your kind!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

MY kind? Responsible for my own actions? I was paid every week so no one owes me nothing? Thankfull for a great job while it lasted? Thankfull for a great buyout? Smart enough to think things through and not jump if I do not know how deep the water is?

Go eat a bean pie or better yet a bacon sandwich! and while you are at it strap some exsplosives to your dumbass and go become a martyr!

If you can speak the tongue of your forefathers try this on for size.........coosamuk!

Oh wait a minute you are probally one of the posers not the real thing!

Edited by DukeNukem

What is his KIND? Is he the kind who advocates self responsibiltity? Is he the kind who thinks that there is NO free ride? Is he the kind who doesn't want to pay for others mistakes? Is he the kind who does make smart desisions? Is he the kind who probably wont lose his house and will never expect someone else to bail him out from his own bad judgement? Well, guess what Tariq Hassan........He's the majority in this Country. Him and his KIND made all that you enjoy here possible. Your KIND need's to pack their shit and leave..............

sorry, I didnt use proper english to call you a asshole. From now on I will spell check asshole when I see a asshole like you. What I was TRYING to say is you need to shut up if you dont know everyone's situation. If you have trouble reading this let me know o.k.? As far as everyone you work with saying the same thing, I would doubt that greatly because a plant would not, could not run if people where that dumb. It seems that you have genralized a hole plant to make people think you are smart, and that makes you a even bigger asshole! well I am off to read Mark Twain and smoke a pipe (hope this message was clear for you) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You saw me? "hole plant" I work at an F150 assembly plant.

If she earned every F!!! dime, how come she does not have any money to pay her bills, money earned is money saved.

Thank you Scab Picker.

No, thank you Duke. I like Tammi, QUIT on November 27th. I haven't lost a damn thing. I took the rest of the week off and started my new job the following Monday. If I didn't have a job waiting I would have stayed and worked.......hard...........everyday. I make my own choices and NO MAN has to take responsibility for me EXCEPT me. I hated to be laid off and on unemployment so I spent my time looking for a job. Anyone who has a problem with what you said is WRONG..............

I thought about doing this one word at a time, but I hope you can read it. This is the statement you made "And by the way most everyone on the floor today at NAP had the same option and the word "DUMBASS" has been the predominent verbage after reading the article!" the part where YOU said most everyone on the floor, again I will repeat what you said EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR.........."EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR"...... That is the part I was talking about! you did not say a f150 line did you? I saw what you had wrote, which tells me you look like a ASSHOLE. if you need any further assistance please let me know sunshine....

I thought about doing this one word at a time, but I hope you can read it. This is the statement you made "And by the way most everyone on the floor today at NAP had the same option and the word "DUMBASS" has been the predominent verbage after reading the article!" the part where YOU said most everyone on the floor, again I will repeat what you said EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR.........."EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR"...... That is the part I was talking about! you did not say a f150 line did you? I saw what you had wrote, which tells me you look like a ASSHOLE. if you need any further assistance please let me know sunshine....

Man.......You really didn't do any better on this post.........You are looking dumber and dumber with every tap on the keyboard.............Duke is going to burn you as soon as he see's this............I CAN'T WAIT!

Edited by Scab Picker

My statement was everyone who was at work today had the same option as those who left early. I then state that many of those who read the article thought "Dumbass" after reading it and responding to each others comments on the article. So what you are saying is everyone at NAP today was not offered the same option as those who quit?

This is to show you where you mentioned the "hole plant" and I corrected you because we work at an F150 assembly plant.

To be honest I have never seen a plant that produces holes, is it a lucrative market?