OHAP Plant Problems

fatboy101

So what do we got instead? We got us a redneck hillbilly with a ponytail, a drugged out drunk liar and a wife beater who don't want to even take care of his own kids. Who would we be better off with? Nick or Jerry? No doubt about it it would be with Jerry. Nick aint doing nothing and you cant get none of them outta that damn office they been hiding in all this time. But you watch come election time when there whining and begging for your vote - then you can't get rid of them!

Well, being a redneck hillbilly aint all bad...ESPECIALLY, if he's done more to bring work back to our plant than ANY of the previous leadership did; BAR NONE. Ask the fucking "Pied Piper" about the Bi-Level jobs, he will probably say "yeah, gotta give ya that one laddy",,,, Then let's take a look at the Tire and Wheel assembly that was slated for outsourcing upon consolidation.....Ford said, "we don't have room". Nick and his group went out and found the room. They showed Ford a significant savings to keep this work in house. I'd rather have the redneck hillbilly anyday !!!! You have the audacity to say Nick isn't doing anything ? If the "puss squad " has their way , he wouldn't be doing anything except their job; THEY sure as fuck can't do it. The only thing that LARDIKOS and BRUMMITT do fervently is try to screw senior people out of their jobs. ( which, by the way is the way business is done under a Donovan MOA ) Ask Mr Bruner in Paint about that one. Right puss? We anxiously await a reply from you or any of your cronies on that one. Regulator, You have to be right on the ID of Used....that's the only logical person that would have a bone to pick with Amy.... Good job !!!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what do we got instead? We got us a redneck hillbilly with a ponytail, a drugged out drunk liar and a wife beater who don't want to even take care of his own kids. Who would we be better off with? Nick or Jerry? No doubt about it it would be with Jerry. Nick aint doing nothing and you cant get none of them outta that damn office they been hiding in all this time. But you watch come election time when there whining and begging for your vote - then you can't get rid of them!

Just curious, who is the drugged out drunken liar? Ponytail? He is the Chairman of a factory union, not exactly requiring of a clean cut image. Who really gives a shit about this? How do you look at work everyday? I bet clean shaven with a tie on, right? Those are pretty stern allegations, certainly you can back them up as being factual, can't you? Are you another guy that feels the Chairman should be down on the floor telling you feel good stories all the time? His job is in the office. Please convince me, why do you say he is not doing his job? Please provide examples to your claims.

Just curious, who is the drugged out drunken liar? Ponytail? He is the Chairman of a factory union, not exactly requiring of a clean cut image. Who really gives a shit about this? How do you look at work everyday? I bet clean shaven with a tie on, right? Those are pretty stern allegations, certainly you can back them up as being factual, can't you? Are you another guy that feels the Chairman should be down on the floor telling you feel good stories all the time? His job is in the office. Please convince me, why do you say he is not doing his job? Please provide examples to your claims.

This may be a silly question, but what the hell....I'll go to bat. Has anyone heard from Spring?

Well, being a redneck hillbilly aint all bad...ESPECIALLY, if he's done more to bring work back to our plant than ANY of the previous leadership did; BAR NONE. Ask the fucking "Pied Piper" about the Bi-Level jobs, he will probably say "yeah, gotta give ya that one laddy",,,, Then let's take a look at the Tire and Wheel assembly that was slated for outsourcing upon consolidation.....Ford said, "we don't have room". Nick and his group went out and found the room. They showed Ford a significant savings to keep this work in house. I'd rather have the redneck hillbilly anyday !!!! You have the audacity to say Nick isn't doing anything ? If the "puss squad " has their way , he wouldn't be doing anything except their job; THEY sure as fuck can't do it. The only thing that LARDIKOS and BRUMMITT do fervently is try to screw senior people out of their jobs. ( which, by the way is the way business is done under a Donovan MOA ) Ask Mr Bruner in Paint about that one. Right puss? We anxiously await a reply from you or any of your cronies on that one. Regulator, You have to be right on the ID of Used....that's the only logical person that would have a bone to pick with Amy.... Good job !!!

Okay, Geek, once again I have done my homework and did all my research. Mr. Bruner had no rights to that job. Reading the Local Contract, page 28, bullet point 5, you have to wait 3 months (not 90 days), before applying for an open job bid. It had not been three months since his last placement. Regardless of seniority, that's the way it goes. It would be a wonderful thing if a person could continue to bid on better, easier, cleaner, cooler, whatever jobs, whenever they pleased!! But, you can't.PERIOD. But, on the other hand, from what I understand, he got the job anyway. "GEE< WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED?" Well, Nick over road the "CONTRACT" and gave it to him anyway. Which in my opinion, is BULLSHIT!! The point is, he HAD NO RIGHT, to the job.

Okay, Geek, once again I have done my homework and did all my research. Mr. Bruner had no rights to that job. Reading the Local Contract, page 28, bullet point 5, you have to wait 3 months (not 90 days), before applying for an open job bid. It had not been three months since his last placement. Regardless of seniority, that's the way it goes. It would be a wonderful thing if a person could continue to bid on better, easier, cleaner, cooler, whatever jobs, whenever they pleased!! But, you can't.PERIOD. But, on the other hand, from what I understand, he got the job anyway. "GEE< WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED?" Well, Nick over road the "CONTRACT" and gave it to him anyway. Which in my opinion, is BULLSHIT!! The point is, he HAD NO RIGHT, to the job.

Just curious, who solicited the man? The company is suppossed to solicit for all bids, but it is my understanding that the second guy was offered the job by a union rep. That smells to high heaven like someone was trying to cut a hog and got caught. Did your "reseaerch" include talking to terry M<. or Nick? Or did you just research the "facts" with Ladikos and Brummit. Seeing as how we are all laid off this week I'm bettting that you didn't talk to Tony, or any of the other company people who should have been doing the soliciting. did you talk to Nick?? Did you talk to the Guy who got the job?? Who exactly provided you with the reams of investigative research you would need to determine the facts of this issue?? Surely you wouldn't claim that talking to Brummit and Ladikos would provide a fair and balanced review of the issues, would you??

w00t! Just what we need is another fucking Donovan boy. :blah:

Moving back on topic........

Ding, ding, ding! It's good to know we have at least ONE sharp person in the house. Whatever would lead you to your lucky guess? Perhaps that she's the SOLE person who could have a personal vendetta against Jaynes-Brown and others? You see, that's what provoked me to join this board after lurking for so long. I'm here to regulate the bullshit, and sort out the facts. Seems to be a whole lot of pointless bullshit on this board.........lots of departures from the truth.

Where in the hell is Gondek now? Little miss "Rosie the fucking Riveter"? Been on medical for a year and a half. Talk about a fucking hypocrit. Next thing we know, she's going to be the subject of a fucking E! true hollywood story. Hell, maybe Kenny will be on there with her.

Isn't it amazing that the world (or at least those of us who are just smart as all get out) find out who Used & Abused is? LMFAO! :bowdown:

Regulator

Hi it's me Jackie!!!!!! Yes, I am using my real name (unlike most of the people on this board) I hate to disappoint you but, I am not "Used and Abused" and I have never posted on here until today after someone called me to tell me what you wrote. "Used and abused" (and anyone else) is a sick individual to post anything personal about someone else, especially Amy. I did not know Amy when she worked in the body shop - I met her when I was the "gen nazi" and I do not have a personal vendetta against her or anyone else.

Since you are so concerned about my health I will tell you that I am on medical because I have had three operations and four hospital stays, but I am getting better everyday and I will be back very soon. Thank you for your concern. By the way, it's been seven months not a year and a half.

We should all realize how blessed we all are to have the job's we have and stop all the fighting among individuals and concentrate on buidling the best quality vechicle we can

Can't hear ya....... Irish Dad makes a good point. Where did ya do your research ? Who with, apparently none that know what the fuck is goin on. C'mon Lardy, tell us who solicited who. Maybe you all can't hear above your chants for MOA, MOA. Hey, what day is the Fund raiser? I wanna be sure to get some tickets. Maybe , I can still have that backstage pass, eh? LOL "puss squad = Pathetic Morons. Tell me somethin, When Lardy and Roy sit side by side at the Union meetings; Does anyone ever see both hands of both people ? I thought not....LOL, LOL

What caucus are you talking about?

What's the deal with Yates telling people that we are closing and only have a couple of weeks to turn this around? Is he just giving up? Isn't he supposed to be representing us? If anything were to happen to Nick wouldn't he be the guy who replaces him? Does the union have any kind of plan to keep us going? Or any information on what's going on? Or are they just going to give up and look out for themselves as usual? Don't anybody tell me that there isn't anything that they can do because I'm not buying that. There has to be something they can do. Manangement and the union should be working together because everyone's jobs are on the line. There aren't enough plants that are going to be left open for management or the hourly workers to transfer to so everyone needs to be pretty worried and doing all they can to make sure things go the way they're supposed to. Just my thoughts on this matter.

AMY JAYNES BROWN JAWORSKI is probably worried as all hell that they don't close OHIO ASSEMBLY.Where else could a CERTIFIED CLOWN like herself make over $130,000.00 PER YEAR?That's right,she made over $130,000.00 last year alone.All for being HILLBILLY GALLOGLY's little BIKER FLUNKIE (Are there any POKER RUNS you want me to line up BOSS!!!!!!!!!!).As for YATES.He doesn't care about anyone.Hell he drives a CADILLAC!

HELLO, Hello, hello !!!! Any of the caucus care to respond ? What's wrong, Geek got your tongue ? LOL, LOL

UHM...NOPE...Geek aint got a damn thing that belongs to me....you are not worthy. With that said, if I thought for a second any of 'My Boys' were lying or blowin smoke up my ass, I'd be there first to tell you.

AMY JAYNES BROWN JAWORSKI is probably worried as all hell that they don't close OHIO ASSEMBLY.Where else could a CERTIFIED CLOWN like herself make over $130,000.00 PER YEAR?That's right,she made over $130,000.00 last year alone.All for being HILLBILLY GALLOGLY's little BIKER FLUNKIE (Are there any POKER RUNS you want me to line up BOSS!!!!!!!!!!).As for YATES.He doesn't care about anyone.Hell he drives a CADILLAC!

The motherfu***r can't even drive a Ford? And we gotta put up with these clowns for another 2 years? If we even last that long which we aren't going to according to Yates. How the hell did Amy make that kind of money? What does she do anyway? Is that what all those reps make?

And I'm still waiting to find out what this caucus is all about. Does anyone still have any caucuses anymore? I didn't think anyone did.

The biggest issue is what is going on here at the plant and what is going to happen to us. Are we in the shitter or can we pull through? Is there anyway to fix things? Do we have enough time and do we have anybody who can help us or show us how to do it?

What's the deal with Yates telling people that we are closing and only have a couple of weeks to turn this around? Is he just giving up? Isn't he supposed to be representing us? If anything were to happen to Nick wouldn't he be the guy who replaces him? Does the union have any kind of plan to keep us going? Or any information on what's going on? Or are they just going to give up and look out for themselves as usual? Don't anybody tell me that there isn't anything that they can do because I'm not buying that. There has to be something they can do. Manangement and the union should be working together because everyone's jobs are on the line. There aren't enough plants that are going to be left open for management or the hourly workers to transfer to so everyone needs to be pretty worried and doing all they can to make sure things go the way they're supposed to. Just my thoughts on this matter.

I gotta love this one too, yes, anytime 3 or more elected and or appointed officials in any capacity can actually get along, AND do their jobs, smartass folks like Geek, that are left out of the loop, gets lippy.

From what I understand, it was said in Monday's meeting, (and I'm sure it was said in more safisticated words than these), we as a plant have the worst cost and quality in Ford Plants Nation Wide, and we have basically 6 weeks or less to turn it around. Our plant is in the "TOILET". There will not be any consideration given because of the CONSOLIDATION. But, I did NOT, hear it said we are closing.....I think that staement was left open, dangling in mid air.

Not to defend Bruce, but, haven't we always said.....STOP KEEPING OUR LIVES IN THE BALANCE, LET US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? QUIT KEEPING SECRETS?......I know I have.

Only things I know we can do positively, come to work everyday, do your job as it's set up to do, and send quality units down the line.

My PROBLEM OF THE DAY IS......Our Supervisor 'relayed' messages from her superiors.

1) NO CELL PHONES.....I personally do not have one. BUT, when I did this is how I felt.....I am a WIFE, MOTHER, DAUGHTER. SISTER, AND A DAMN GOOD FRIEND to many people that may need to get ahold of me in an emergency situation. SO, seeing as folks cannot use their cell phones any more, I pray the Supervisors are standing next to the pole with the house phone attached to it waiting for Employee Relations to call down to the floor with an emergency phone call for some one. God help their asses if an employee is needed at home in an EMERGENCY and they can't get ahold of ya......

2) NO NEWSPAPERS, MAGAZINES AND BOOKS......Love this one too....so ya take newspapers, so that said employee can pay more attention to his/her job duties. Well, now that ya just PISSED OFF said employee, do they really think he/she is going to tell anyone when they do notice a repair that needs to be done? Do ya think they are going to go outoftheir way to do anything other than the bare minimum????HELL NO!!!!

Just my thoughts and info to pass along, but, I'm sure GEEK will have something of no value to add.....

Can't hear ya....... Irish Dad makes a good point. Where did ya do your research ? Who with, apparently none that know what the fuck is goin on. C'mon Lardy, tell us who solicited who. Maybe you all can't hear above your chants for MOA, MOA. Hey, what day is the Fund raiser? I wanna be sure to get some tickets. Maybe , I can still have that backstage pass, eh? LOL "puss squad = Pathetic Morons. Tell me somethin, When Lardy and Roy sit side by side at the Union meetings; Does anyone ever see both hands of both people ? I thought not....LOL, LOL

LOL. We may not see all hands on deck, or dick even....but my question is, who's cock has your lips been servicing? :shrug: And BTW, had the entire plant went MOA when they wanted it too, we may not be in the predicument that we are in now!!!?

My PROBLEM OF THE DAY IS......Our Supervisor 'relayed' messages from her superiors.

1) NO CELL PHONES.....

2) NO NEWSPAPERS, MAGAZINES AND BOOKS......

Hi redneckgurl,

My .02 on the above are that if we were doing our jobs right (as a whole) and not producing poor quality and lack of production or whatever the case may be....Ford would not turn to tactics like this. I haven't heard of these bans on the floor as of today, but I'm not saying they're not true. I don't like the fact I can't use my mp3 player anymore either...but it's the rule now. Upset...ya it would stink but it still doesn't afford us the right to neglect quality for the folks dropping their hard earned on our van. We really do need to think of it that way. Buyers fuel our plant. No buyers means no orders means no work for us.

For the life of me I just don't know why people can't see the writing on the wall. A company seeking out plants to close and we have the attendance problem (i think exaggerated), supposed quality issues, and just a non-willingness to move forward. We have in our hands a consistant seller. A vehicle not tied closely to everyday consumers whose buying habits are affected more easily than fleet buyers. A stable product and we're just pissing it away.

Ladies and gents, we CAN make this work! QUALITY is key, build it as if it were going to be yours! It's not a crime to do flawless work...it's your highly paid job to do just that. I'm TIRED of getting whipped by Japan and the negative appearance union workers are labeled with....aren't the rest of you? :shrug:

The caucusI speak of, is made up of the likes of the "LOVE" of the Paint shop.....Brummitt, Miss Lardikos, Mrs Escandon, then the hangers on....not sure who else. I presume some of "Jerry's" kids; who think that he and the Unit 2 F Troop were the best thing since sliced bread. All I can say is that redneckgurl must be easily pleased if she is happy with those pathetic fucking morons. How's "mangina" doing anyway?

LOL. We may not see all hands on deck, or dick even....but my question is, who's cock has your lips been servicing? :shrug: And BTW, had the entire plant went MOA when they wanted it too, we may not be in the predicument that we are in now!!!?

LOL, My name isn't the same as ANY of yourboys. Hence, I don't go that way. Although, the samequestion begs to be asked of you, dear ???? That would be if you could find one on any of "your boys", right ? As far as MOA; had we taken one plantwide; you are probably right......we wouldn't be in this predicument, as you spelled it. We would be fucking closed and in Lorain instead, you dumbass. Have a nice night

How the hell could Amy Jaynes Brown make 130,000 dollars; when she spent 5-6 months in Gen with everyone else?? Your claims hold no water, USED !!! Exactly, what makes you so fucking jealous of Amy? Is it because she still has her job ? and you were removed ? Please enlighten. As far as Hillbilly Gallogly; well, let's just say that he doen't use the same hairdresser that pretty boy Kenny did. He sure protects our members though.

Who the hell are these people - Bucktoothed whatever, used and abused, etc. We're trying to get some real info here and all we're getting is a bunch of crap as usual. Is used a union official? Who? How does Bucktooth know how much Amy made? Anyway, what the hell does any of that have to do with the shit going down in the plant?

Rumor has it that the union is in negotiations with the company on a COA agreement the same guy's that gave away our MOA at least it won't be traditional maybe we can finally get rid of all these useless classifications especially the GU's I see it all the time low seniority GU's bumping higher seniority extras off jobs because they want to do the easyer work even when the extras are getting GU pay and the union and company let them and people still claim traditional is more seniority friendly yea right.

Nice...real nice This is exactly the kind of thing we have learned to expect from you Jackie. This contributes to the survival of our plant in exactly what way??? Your bitternees must eat at you like acid for you to take time from your life to post this shit on the web in a vile attempt to belittle someone that honestly does her best to make life better for a number of people. Why don't you find out where the money from the UAW Local 2000 poker run goes before you run your mouth? Or don't you give a shit about those old folks?? You want to belittle Amy?? You need to grow a hell of a lot before you can even begin you cowardly, worthless, dried out, old bag. See I can be nice too

So what's the difference?

Looking at what the parts and powertrain plants came up with there is a hell of a difference. Read some of the other streams to see what they came up with to get an idea on what we might expect. The part that worries me most though is that from what I've heard the International will either be doing the negotiating for the manufacturing plants or is setting "guidelines" for us. That means that there is little we cannot accept and little we can offer that every other plant can't also offer.

The good news is our workforce has proven time and again that regardless of the obstacles, we have and will continue to meet any challenges they offer us. If you look at what we've accomplished since last August despite the fact that we didn't exactly want to do it, were given little guidance in how to do it, and had to do it with mostly second hand equpiment and tools we should be called the "Miracle Workers". Yeah we got problems, Yeah our numbers aren't where they should be in all categories, Yeah our bodyshop is old, and Yeah we don't have as much room as we'd like. So what??? We have proven time and again that we can "Git 'er Done". Hillbilly maybe, but only a fool would bet against a hillbilly that won as many times as we have.

Looking at what the parts and powertrain plants came up with there is a hell of a difference. Read some of the other streams to see what they came up with to get an idea on what we might expect. The part that worries me most though is that from what I've heard the International will either be doing the negotiating for the manufacturing plants or is setting "guidelines" for us. That means that there is little we cannot accept and little we can offer that every other plant can't also offer.

The good news is our workforce has proven time and again that regardless of the obstacles, we have and will continue to meet any challenges they offer us. If you look at what we've accomplished since last August despite the fact that we didn't exactly want to do it, were given little guidance in how to do it, and had to do it with mostly second hand equpiment and tools we should be called the "Miracle Workers". Yeah we got problems, Yeah our numbers aren't where they should be in all categories, Yeah our bodyshop is old, and Yeah we don't have as much room as we'd like. So what??? We have proven time and again that we can "Git 'er Done". Hillbilly maybe, but only a fool would bet against a hillbilly that won as many times as we have.

I didn't work with an MOA contract at Lorain. It's always been the same way so I don't even really understand what this MOA is about. I was just looking for a basic rundown of the two and the differences. If one is a Modern Operating Agreement and the other one is a Competitive Operating Agreement what would the difference be? What is ARP and the team ratio thing?