Blue Oval News Says No More Verbal Abuse Will Be Allowed

Tony James

Where is your proof that it was anything else??

Like I said before, you are implying that Bush was in on it. There is no other conclusion to the carefully worded questions you have been asking.....just say it and quit lying.....you think Bush did it!!

And all of those people who called from the planes and told that these guys were jacking up the planes???? That was a lie???

You are a liar and a kook.

Why are you asking me for proof?

Where is the proof to back what was said in the first place??

I and many others only have questions because no proof.

9/11 led to the "global war on terror"?

what are we doing about the "terrorists??????

You'll tell me we are in iraq, for what???

The lead guy was Osama??? No proof.

This ended up the same as the GW thing we had, just your playin the part of savetheplanet this time.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok. You agree that two planes took down the WTC. Now, Bush needs to concoct another fake attack to get the people on board the Gulf War. They crash a plane in Pennsylvania, and then they plant a bomb in the Pentagon and say that it was another plane crash. What did they do with the real plane? Maybe the passengers are guests at Gitmo. You can tell a brainwashed liberal anything and he will believe it as long as it is told to him by someone who hates America and everything that she stands for. We are great, but not invulnerable. These Arabs have a plan. They are not all crazy. Our way of life is at risk. Their best weapon is people like you.

Governments have been concocting events for centuries to rally the mindless people in a certain direction. "Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Your cuz Bush didn't do anything except read a goat book while America was being attacked (by Arabs, not likely). The man is too stupid to even try and act like a president, he just sat there like an idiot after being told of the first plane hitting the tower. Bush is nothing but a puppet.

If the plane "crashed" in Pennsylvania, why is the debris field over a several mile area? Try using some common sense. The plane was shot down. This is nothing but a 'Wag the dog' tale. Does it make you feel better thinking the passengers overcome them dirty arabs?

Something did hit the pentagon, but by looking at the pictures it wasn't a 757. Where is the wreckage and big hole that the plane cut through to knock down all the inner supports? Big planes leave a lot of wreckage and just don't vaporize into thin air. I don't see it. Why not release the video tapes the government confiscated from the surrounding businesses showing a plane hitting the pentagon? Even the second tape released recently shows absolutely nothing, no plane, just an explosion. But something was flying overhead to knock down the light poles on the street. But the million dollar question is what?

You act just like Goering's quote. Plus you’re not even an AMERICAN. I want my country back where the leaders follow the Constitution and not spit on it. My eyes are open enough to see what is happening. The American way of life is being destroyed along with the middle class by a bunch of new world order proponents. Clinton or Bush, there isn't a dime worth of difference between the two.

Clinton had his little terrorism episode too with the Oklahoma bombing. A single truck bomb couldn’t have sheared the support columns as shown in the pictures after the event. What about the live news showing additional bombs being removed and telling the people to get back? Again, the government confiscated the videos from surrounding businesses. And you are going to love this one,(since they have a plan) what about the arab that was with Mcvey that several eye witnesses had stated in police reports?

Both of these events led to the same thing, more terrorism legislation that is removing my rights granted by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Oklahoma City and twin towers have something else in common. The crime scene were destroyed before a through investigation could be completed. The OK building was torn down and buried in a landfill while the steel of the twin towers was hauled off to China. All crime scenes leave telltale signs of evidence and both had to be removed as quickly as possible.

And you are going to love this one,(since they have a plan) what about the arab that was with Mcvey that several eye witnesses had stated in police reports?

This people will be considered a nuts(didn't go along with the story). Yet the ones that supposedly seen a plane hit the pentagon are the be all end all(they go along with the story).

Governments have been concocting events for centuries to rally the mindless people in a certain direction. "Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Your cuz Bush didn't do anything except read a goat book while America was being attacked (by Arabs, not likely). The man is too stupid to even try and act like a president, he just sat there like an idiot after being told of the first plane hitting the tower. Bush is nothing but a puppet.

If the plane "crashed" in Pennsylvania, why is the debris field over a several mile area? Try using some common sense. The plane was shot down. This is nothing but a 'Wag the dog' tale. Does it make you feel better thinking the passengers overcome them dirty arabs?

Something did hit the pentagon, but by looking at the pictures it wasn't a 757. Where is the wreckage and big hole that the plane cut through to knock down all the inner supports? Big planes leave a lot of wreckage and just don't vaporize into thin air. I don't see it. Why not release the video tapes the government confiscated from the surrounding businesses showing a plane hitting the pentagon? Even the second tape released recently shows absolutely nothing, no plane, just an explosion. But something was flying overhead to knock down the light poles on the street. But the million dollar question is what?

You act just like Goering's quote. Plus you’re not even an AMERICAN. I want my country back where the leaders follow the Constitution and not spit on it. My eyes are open enough to see what is happening. The American way of life is being destroyed along with the middle class by a bunch of new world order proponents. Clinton or Bush, there isn't a dime worth of difference between the two.

Clinton had his little terrorism episode too with the Oklahoma bombing. A single truck bomb couldn’t have sheared the support columns as shown in the pictures after the event. What about the live news showing additional bombs being removed and telling the people to get back? Again, the government confiscated the videos from surrounding businesses. And you are going to love this one,(since they have a plan) what about the arab that was with Mcvey that several eye witnesses had stated in police reports?

Both of these events led to the same thing, more terrorism legislation that is removing my rights granted by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Oklahoma City and twin towers have something else in common. The crime scene were destroyed before a through investigation could be completed. The OK building was torn down and buried in a landfill while the steel of the twin towers was hauled off to China. All crime scenes leave telltale signs of evidence and both had to be removed as quickly as possible.

I saw David Copperfield's act when I was in Vegas, and even he could not pull off what you are saying that "stupid" George Bush pulled off. There are an infinite number of paths to a result. If you already have the result, there are an infinite number of lies that could explain it, and an ample supply of fools to believe them.

Edited by Trimdingman

There are an infinite number of paths to a result. If you already have the result, there are an infinite number of lies that could explain it, and an ample supply of fools to believe them.

So you just take the path they tell you? Remember Hitler?

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

Adolf Hitler

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler

I saw David Copperfield's act when I was in Vegas, and even he could not pull off what you are saying that "stupid" George Bush pulled off.

You also misread him, he never said that.

Like I said before, you are implying that Bush was in on it. There is no other conclusion to the carefully worded questions you have been asking.....just say it and quit lying.....you think Bush did it!!

I asked where the plane was, I have yet to see 1 frame of film showing it. Maybe you can show me the proof(your the firm believer of what you are told)????????????????? No question said anything about Bush or implied anything.

"I was in the left hand lane with my windows closed. I did not hear anything at all until the plane was just right above our cars." [Father Stephen McGraw]estimates that the plane passed about 20 feet over his car, as he waited in the left hand lane of the road, on the side closest to the Pentagon.

"The plane clipped the top of a light pole just before it got to us, injuring a taxi driver, whose taxi was just a few feet away from my car." "I saw it crash into the building," he said. "My only memories really were that it looked like a plane coming in for a landing. I mean in the sense that it was controlled and sort of straight. That was my impression," he said.

overview.jpg

If wasn't a plane why is the front of the building damaged by smoke and debris on both sides of the large hole??? It was a plane .....get over it.

The amount of eye witnesses who reported seeing a plane and described it with words like: 'airliner', 'big', 'silver', 'roaring', etc.***.........at least 45

The amount of eye witnesses who specifically said they saw an American Airlines jet. In all cases there's no indication the witnesses were talking about a small jet.....at least 25

The amount of witnesses who reported the noise of the plane was very loud to deafening.....at least 22

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a plane running down light poles when crossing the the highways.......at least 19

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw and heard the plane went full throttle only at the last seconds.......at least 12

The amount of eye witnesses who stated the plane had it's flaps up (not deployed). Witness 1 saw a 757, witness 2 and 4 both saw an American Airlines, witness 3 saw an American Airlines 757. No known witnesses stated the opposite.......at least 4

The amount of witnesses who reported the plane was pretty quiet. (One of them acknowledged it was the shock. Another one saw it was an American Airlines jet, saw it had its gears up and saw light poles being knocked down. Others were in their cars, all windows up and the radio on).......at least 4

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw the plane had its gear down. (Indirect, said a wheel hit a pole).....at least 1

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a missile. What the person thought he heard isn't relevant!.........0

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a military jet fighter at the time of the crash......0

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a Global Hawk at the time of the crash.....0

If you want to read all the individual quotes you can start

here.

If flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon then where is it??? Did Bush have them killed???

I asked where the plane was, I have yet to see 1 frame of film showing it. Maybe you can show me the proof(your the firm believer of what you are told)????????????????? No question said anything about Bush or implied anything.

If it was not a plane, then why did the government (Bush) say it was. What you are saying is either...

1. Bush thinkls it was a plane and is wrong.

2. Bush knows it wasn't a plane and had something to do with it.

Give it up man.....it is soooo retarded.

If it was not a plane, then why did the government (Bush) say it was. What you are saying is either...

1. Bush thinkls it was a plane and is wrong.

2. Bush knows it wasn't a plane and had something to do with it.

Give it up man.....it is soooo retarded.

Do Al Gore or Jesse Jackson believe that it was a plane? Maybe he will believe it if one of them has a chat with the poor lad. He definately needs help.

Edited by Trimdingman

overview.jpg

If wasn't a plane why is the front of the building damaged by smoke and debris on both sides of the large hole??? It was a plane .....get over it.

Take a look at your picture, and this is after the top floors collapsed. Now use common sense, see that the part of the building that has fallen, does it look like a plane fits in there????

Do me a favor and take a look at these pictures. Answer the questions for me. A plane does not fit there...... get over it. There is no evidence of a plane being there..... get over it.

Hunt the Boeing! And test your perceptions!

overview.jpg

The amount of eye witnesses who reported seeing a plane and described it with words like: 'airliner', 'big', 'silver', 'roaring', etc.***.........at least 45

The amount of eye witnesses who specifically said they saw an American Airlines jet. In all cases there's no indication the witnesses were talking about a small jet.....at least 25

The amount of witnesses who reported the noise of the plane was very loud to deafening.....at least 22

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a plane running down light poles when crossing the the highways.......at least 19

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw and heard the plane went full throttle only at the last seconds.......at least 12

The amount of eye witnesses who stated the plane had it's flaps up (not deployed). Witness 1 saw a 757, witness 2 and 4 both saw an American Airlines, witness 3 saw an American Airlines 757. No known witnesses stated the opposite.......at least 4

The amount of witnesses who reported the plane was pretty quiet. (One of them acknowledged it was the shock. Another one saw it was an American Airlines jet, saw it had its gears up and saw light poles being knocked down. Others were in their cars, all windows up and the radio on).......at least 4

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw the plane had its gear down. (Indirect, said a wheel hit a pole).....at least 1

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a missile. What the person thought he heard isn't relevant!.........0

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a military jet fighter at the time of the crash......0

The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a Global Hawk at the time of the crash.....0

If you want to read all the individual quotes you can start

here.

If flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon then where is it??? Did Bush have them killed???

David Copperfield must have made the plane wreckage disappear because there was very little to be seen in the pictures.

Why didn't you post the picture of the hole before the section collapsed?

Lets see now, a plane traveling less than 50 off the ground, going over 400 MPH, and they could definitely say it was an American Airlines plane from looking at the underside? Give me a break! But wait, this guy could even tell it was flight 77!

Frank Probst

American Airlines Flight 77 approached from the west, coming in low over the nearby five-story Navy Annex on a hill overlooking the Pentagon.

"He has lights off, wheels up, nose down," Probst recalled. The plane seemed to be accelerating directly toward him. He froze.

"I knew I was dead," he said later. "The only thing I thought was, 'Damn, my wife has to go to another funeral, and I'm not going to see my two boys again.'."

He dove to his right. He recalls the engine passing on one side of him, about six feet away.

The plane's right wing went through a generator trailer "like butter," Probst said. The starboard engine hit a low cement wall and blew apart.

But it didn't move the spools of wire, that is some tough wire!

The witness can't even agree on the event that took place, which is very common:

Maj. Lincoln Leibner

Maj. Leibner drove in and made it as far as the south parking lot, where he got out on foot. "I heard the plane first," he said. "I thought it was a flyover Arlington cemetery."

From his vantage point, Maj. Leibner looked up and saw the plane come in. "I was about 100 yards away," he said. "You could see through the windows of the aircraft. I saw it hit."

The plane came in hard and level and was flown full throttle into the building, dead center mass, Maj. Leibner said. "The plane completely entered the building," he said. "I got a little repercussion, from the sound, the blast. I've heard artillery, and that was louder than the loudest has to offer.

Steve Anderson, Director of Communications, USA TODAY

A few moments later, as I was looking down at my desk, the plane caught my eye.

It didn't register at first. I thought to myself that I couldn't believe the pilot was flying so low. Then it dawned on me what was about to happen. I watched in horror as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon exploding into a giant orange fireball. Then black smoke. Then white smoke.

There were no marks on the pentagon lawn from any thing digging in.

Ok guys....

you obviously have some idea what happened, so lets here it???

I don't know what hit the pentagon. The stories in the media just don't jive with the pictures. The plane couldn't have sliced through the interior columns without creating as large hole on the outside.

Here is a picture for you. It’s not real clear but the author of the article suggests it shows the outline of a 757. But how could this hole be made by a plane capable of penetrating reinforced concrete without hitting/destroying the wire spools in front?

hole11.jpg

I don't know what hit the pentagon. The stories in the media just don't jive with the pictures. The plane couldn't have sliced through the interior columns without creating as large hole on the outside.

Here is a picture for you. It's not real clear but the author of the article suggests it shows the outline of a 757. But how could this hole be made by a plane capable of penetrating reinforced concrete without hitting/destroying the wire spools in front?

hole11.jpg

Hey, weird shit happens all the time.....how does a guy have a wreck , flip end over end 17 times and walk away without a scratch?

What you guys are saying it was not a plane.

OK lets say it was not a plane....where is flight 77? Where are all the people on board??

If the government is lying, then those people have to be somewhere right?? They didn't just vanish!

Are you suggesting that the government (Bush) blew up the Pentagon and made a plane disappear to cover it up??

I would have more respect for you if you just came out and said it rather than play the old "I didn't say that, but ya know....." game.

Hey, weird shit happens all the time.....how does a guy have a wreck , flip end over end 17 times and walk away without a scratch?

OK lets say it was not a plane....where is flight 77? Where are all the people on board??

If the government is lying, then those people have to be somewhere right?? They didn't just vanish!

Are you suggesting that the government (Bush) blew up the Pentagon and made a plane disappear to cover it up??

I would have more respect for you if you just came out and said it rather than play the old "I didn't say that, but ya know....." game.

I don't know what happened, they are not showing any evidence just giving a story.

What makes you, in your mind believe the "offical story"????

I don't know what happened, they are not showing any evidence just giving a story.

What makes you, in your mind believe the "offical story"????

Now you're lying.

"I don't know what happened?"

You have been listening to the retards and you're afraid to come out and say it. The only reason you would be asking these questions is if you beleive Bush is lying. And if Bush is lying, he did it.

Simple logic:

A plane and everyone aboard went missing. Eyewitnesses claim they say a plane hit the Pentagon. ..................DUH!!!!!

The only reason you dont beleive it is because you don't WANT to. You want it to be a lie so you can blame Bush.

Now you're lying.

"I don't know what happened?"

You have been listening to the retards and you're afraid to come out and say it. The only reason you would be asking these questions is if you beleive Bush is lying. And if Bush is lying, he did it.

Simple logic:

A plane and everyone aboard went missing. Eyewitnesses claim they say a plane hit the Pentagon. ..................DUH!!!!!

The only reason you dont beleive it is because you don't WANT to. You want it to be a lie so you can blame Bush.

Are you a sheep that just believes everything your told? Your acting like it. I'm not afraid to come out and say anything.

Are you afraid to answer any questions?? Looks like it. Why are only eyewitnesses from your side credible??

Remember Planet with his GW thing, You are acting just like him. He was going by what he was being told and would never answer a question of common sense. The only reason you believe everything your told is that you are afraid that things might not be as they are predetermined in your head.

Why all the name calling? You sound like hannity and o'reilly.

Simple Logic:

There were reports that flight 93 landed in Ohio. Where was any follow up?? Never another word. People question it and only get called a nut or have it spun some way like " you hate Bush". In the end never having the question answered. DUH!!!!! If it was so simple why no answer??? Give the answer and it would be over.

More Simple Logic:

Crash a plane into anything you want, the ground, a building, the ocean, wherever. Doesn't matter. If there's a plane involved, there will be plane pieces. And if there is heat present that is sufficient to incinerate those plane pieces, you've got more going on than just fuel burning. Simple scientific fact doesn't really leave much room for debate here.
DUH!!!!

So much in one event????

Two big towers fall in there footprint leaving no shreds of evidence, everything vaporized to dust.

The third building is the first of its kind in history to ever collapse from a fire and no plane hitting it. Small fires at that.

A 757 hits the pentagon and knocks out middle support colums and does not leave a hole at the point of impact.

A plane crashes in a field and leaves a little hole in the ground and also leaves no pieces behind.

Weird and impossible are two different things. From the photo, you might also notice a couple of columns hanging. They appear to be curved outward. All the pictures I have seen are not perfect, some of the shadows look like holes. Without being there at the time of the incident there can only be speculation on the hole size by me or anyone else on this board. However, the spools are clearly visible and very close to the building. Something coming from the outside would have had to hit them and that doesn't appear to be the case.

Why would a government lie? Perhaps to provoke a war? You might want to read this article about a declassified document called Operation Northwoods. U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.

The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.

America's top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," and, "casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

It would appear to me that elements in our very own government are capable of these acts of terrorism. Plus add that you have the 'crazies' in charge now (they were named that during the Reagan years because of their beliefs). Look on the Project for a new American Century website PNAC created for these neocons. Read their paper Rebuilding Americas Defenses and take note of the statement "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor" I don't know how well you know history, but the American public wanted nothing to do with WWII until December 7th. So the question is, did the neocons create their own Pearl Harbor?

And by the way, George Bush is not on the neocon list at PNAC.

The list includes:

Elliott Abrams Gary Bauer William J. Bennett Jeb Bush

Dick Cheney Eliot A. Cohen Midge Decter Paula Dobriansky Steve Forbes

Aaron Friedberg Francis Fukuyama Frank Gaffney Fred C. Ikle

Donald Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad I. Lewis Libby Norman Podhoretz

Dan Quayle Peter W. Rodman Stephen P. Rosen Henry S. Rowen

Donald Rumsfeld Vin Weber George Weigel Paul Wolfowitz

I told you he was just a PUPPET.

Are you a sheep that just believes everything your told? Your acting like it. I'm not afraid to come out and say anything.

Yes your are....you painted yourself into a corner with the "I never said Bush did it" crap. Now to come out and say he did it will make you a liar.

Are you afraid to answer any questions?? Looks like it. Why are only eyewitnesses from your side credible??

You mean the eyewitnesses who saw a plane hit the building??? What, are they all liars??

And where are the witnesses from your side who saw a missile??, rocket??? or bomb???

Remember Planet with his GW thing, You are acting just like him. He was going by what he was being told and would never answer a question of common sense. The only reason you believe everything your told is that you are afraid that things might not be as they are predetermined in your head.

Why all the name calling? You sound like hannity and o'reilly.

Simple Logic:

There were reports that flight 93 landed in Ohio. Where was any follow up?? Never another word. People question it and only get called a nut or have it spun some way like " you hate Bush". In the end never having the question answered. DUH!!!!! If it was so simple why no answer??? Give the answer and it would be over.

If 93 landed in Ohio the where are all the passengers??? If 93 was not hijacked then why were some of the passengers in contact with their families saying it was???

More Simple Logic:

DUH!!!!

Like I said , why dont you get some balls and just say what you beleive??

No more stupid games...."I didnt say he did it, but I don' beleive there were any planes...."

Blah blah blah.