Blue Oval News Says No More Verbal Abuse Will Be Allowed

Tony James

The staff of this site says no more verbal abuse will be permitted. How are they defining verbal abuse? Is it within the parameters of political correctness, profanity or limited to opinions about leaders of Ford and the UAW?

Regardless of what it is, this site is worthless and disgusting if they begin stifling free speech.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spoke with an Ally in the war of words with you know who. He said his account was suspended until the year

"2020" !!!!!!! (D270TMS).

I sure hope you know who was dealt the same cards.

How horrible. they'll just have to make new accounts to come on an make nuisances of themselves......either that or they simply have one LESS account to come on and make a nuisance.

The staff of this site says no more verbal abuse will be permitted. How are they defining verbal abuse? Is it within the parameters of political correctness, profanity or limited to opinions about leaders of Ford and the UAW?

Regardless of what it is, this site is worthless and disgusting if they begin stifling free speech.

We're have NOT and will NOT censor or monitor pure free speech. What we're talking about here are unnecessary verbal attacks on other members. If you want to argue a point on its merits, great. But continued personal attacks (like ass-wipe, fuck stick, photo images, etc.) have no place here as they offer no debate or intelligent discussion.

How horrible. they'll just have to make new accounts to come on an make nuisances of themselves......either that or they simply have one LESS account to come on and make a nuisance.

They can create a new account or we can prevent them - we know their I.P.'s and who they are. Our T.O.S. clearly state that once you are banned you may not register again. If people keep coming here causing problems, we'll have our lawyers handle it.

As everyone knows, we SELDOM venture into the Ford Employee section. But personal attacks are out hand. Not only are personal attacks not acceptable, but it reflects badly on Ford and Ford employees. Image what Ford enthusiasts and consumers think when they read this stuff?

Like we stated above, it is NOT our intention or censor posts or discussion. It IS our intention to eliminate personal attacks, which offer nothing.

Not at all. Your post had all the characteristics of a certain individual who would just respond with name calling. That's all.

Is blatant unsolicited name calling considered a verbal assault?

Look, I've been watching all of you, your just as guilty as he is.

You've heard the old proverb, takes two to tango ?

The answer to your question has to go to 'staff'. I'm not the one to decide.

Can we talk negatively about organizations, such as republicans, democrats, UAW, or Toyoty? (or maybe I should say Toyota, lol)

I happen to agree though, personal attacks or ridiculous swearing is uncalled for. When a point is made, swearing at them adds nothing to the rhetorical question if the point is correct or not.

Personally, regardless of if I like the point that is made or not, if the response to that point is incessant swearing, I must assume the facts are accurate, and the only response that the next poster could do no more than swear was because he/she was so flustered by the facts he/she didn't want anyone to know about, lololol! Not to mention, I am then morally bound to take the side of the original poster, only because I do not want to have myself associated with the duffus who can't muster enough brainpower to come up with an opposing position, then figure a way to articulate it to the rest of the people on this board!!!!

Look, I've been watching all of you, your just as guilty as he is.

You've heard the old proverb, takes two to tango ?

The answer to your question has to go to 'staff'. I'm not the one to decide.

Momentum requires force, fire requires ignition.

I will not let anyone preach the innocence of a person who initiated, antagonized and insulted more people on this site than anyone else. Did people retaliate in a volatile verbal assault that dug deep into his soul? I would hope so because peace can only be gained through superior firepower.

I will have you take note that not once in this post of my personal opinion did I insult you or call you any name.

Even though we may disagree our opinions can be posted maturely, acknowledged and debated in a manner fitting people raised in the greatest democracy known to man.

Momentum requires force, fire requires ignition.

I will not let anyone preach the innocence of a person who initiated, antagonized and insulted more people on this site than anyone else. Did people retaliate in a volatile verbal assault that dug deep into his soul? I would hope so because peace can only be gained through superior firepower.

I will have you take note that not once in this post of my personal opinion did I insult you or call you any name.

Even though we may disagree our opinions can be posted maturely, acknowledged and debated in a manner fitting people raised in the greatest democracy known to man.

It sounds like you took it a little personal! I don't think he did, but that is just MY opinion!

In other words, commenting on your 'country' remark, I think America is about to become third world with all of the good paying jobs leaving!

It sounds like you took it a little personal! I don't think he did, but that is just MY opinion!

In other words, commenting on your 'country' remark, I think America is about to become third world with all of the good paying jobs leaving!

I think the person in question took things way too personal, not his victims. That is why people were suspended from use after they fired back at him.