Blue Oval News Says No More Verbal Abuse Will Be Allowed

Tony James

Gore helped organize Live Earth, with concerts on all 7 continents, broadcast in 119 countries, with an audiance of 2 billion people on 07-07-07

http://environment.guardian.co.uk/climatec...2115805,00.html

Open up your wallet!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gore helped organize Live Earth, with concerts on all 7 continents, broadcast in 119 countries, with an audiance of 2 billion people on 07-07-07

Open up your wallet!

Like I said before....It's all about the money! It has nothing to due with Science or saveing lives, they just want your cash.

And remember...money is power.

Gore is a fool ....so there are at least 2 billion fools.

:hysterical:

Open up your wallet!

This is on Saturday yet you say a 2 billion audience????? You need to quit listening to these fools. The audience might end up being 1, you.

More news that the regular people don't care.

'Live Earth' in Hamburg -- Going Kaputt

Continued weak demand for the singing saviors of climate change

With the worldwide "Live Earth" concert on July 7, Hamburg wants to protect the climate and take its place next to other metropolitan venues such as London, Tokyo and Sydney. But only half of the tickets have been sold. Hamburg tourist officials are giving away the tickets in promotional packages.

Edited by fmccap

This is on Saturday yet you say a 2 billion audience????? You need to quit listening to these fools. The audience might end up being 1, you.

More news that the regular people don't care.

'Live Earth' in Hamburg -- Going Kaputt

No wonder the Hamburg tickets are not selling so well, with Snoop Dog and Chris Cornell as headliners is it any wonder? Still the Live Earth concerts will be watched by a billion at least. Your link from the National assosiation of manufactures is funny in that manufactures are against the concerts because it will raise awareness about ACC, which in turn will mean that regulations will be passed to limit the amount of damage to the climate caused by greedy corparations who care only about the profit margins of the share holders!

open up your wallets!!

Open up our wallets? There is no amount of money that can be spent that will reverse global warming. It is naturally occurring, so unless we know of a way to either change the earth's cycles, or put it in a different orbit so to get farther away from the sun, we are up against the immovable object, and the irresistible force.

In this case, resistance is futile.

That's right. There wasn't even a problem in the first place. The left is constantly witch-hunting, trying to find ways to control other people. Just ignore them. What we need to come up with is a parasitecide. It would have to be in the form of a cd. Play it whenever they come around.

Open up our wallets? There is no amount of money that can be spent that will reverse global warming. It is naturally occurring, so unless we know of a way to either change the earth's cycles, or put it in a different orbit so to get farther away from the sun, we are up against the immovable object, and the irresistible force.

In this case, resistance is futile.

Mr. Planet is showing his true socialst colors.

Because he beleives you are wrong, it is his right to make you pay.

Open up your wallets. Touch my wallet and I'll snap your fingers of and feed em to ya comrade!

Mr. Planet is showing his true socialst colors.

Because he beleives you are wrong, it is his right to make you pay.

Open up your wallets. Touch my wallet and I'll snap your fingers of and feed em to ya comrade!

Well since you guys won't take responsabilty for your actions we will do it for you. Just look at the clean air and water act Nixon inacted, corparations were doing whatever they felt like and dumping pollution in our rivers, so we had to pass some laws to protect the environment and our famalies. Same with the Eagle, laws had to be passed because ppl. kept killing them, doing whatever THEY wanted, so they were pit on the endangered species list and they made a huge comeback after almost being wiped out. Now they have been taken off the list and are an example of a sucsessful law that was passed to protect them. You see sometime laws have to be made to protect us from ppl. who won't take responsability, like the Fluro carbon law, emmisions standard regulations.

I just don't get why a conservitive would be against conserving energy, weening ourselves off of oil imported from dictators from the mid east, and cutting down on pollution, I think it's really just a partisian issue with you guys.

It's not just west coast hippies that care about ACC, it's hundreds of millions in europe, Asia, South America etc.

The American cowboy way of doing whatever you want, manafest Destiny, with NO regaurd of how you effect the rest of the humans on this planet is OVER! We will fight for the future of this planet tooth and nail, Monkey wrench Gang style if we have to!! http://www.earthliberationfront.com/

By the way, what exactly do Coservitives conserve?

Edited by Savetheplanet

Well since you guys won't take responsabilty for your actions we will do it for you. Just look at the clean air and water act Nixon inacted, corparations were doing whatever they felt like and dumping pollution in our rivers, so we had to pass some laws to protect the environment and our famalies. Same with the Eagle, laws had to be passed because ppl. kept killing them, doing whatever THEY wanted, so they were pit on the endangered species list and they made a huge comeback after almost being wiped out. Now they have been taken off the list and are an example of a sucsessful law that was passed to protect them. You see sometime laws have to be made to protect us from ppl. who won't take responsability, like the Fluro carbon law, emmisions standard regulations.

I just don't get why a conservitive would be against conserving energy, weening ourselves off of oil imported from dictators from the mid east, and cutting down on pollution, I think it's really just a partisian issue with you guys.

It's not just west coast hippies that care about ACC, it's hundreds of millions in europe, Asia, South America etc.

The American cowboy way of doing whatever you want, manafest Destiny, with NO regaurd of how you effect the rest of the humans on this planet is OVER! We will fight for the future of this planet tooth and nail, Monkey wrench Gang style if we have to!! http://www.earthliberationfront.com/

I hardly think anyone here is advocating polluting the environment, I just don't want to give money to people based on their fears. Why should we give money to a few crybabies because we're doing what we have to do to get to work!

Edited by Furious1Auto

I hardly think anyone here is advocating polluting the environment, I just don't want to give money to people based on their fears. Why should we give money to a few crybabies because we're doing what we have to do to get to work!

You can't even spin well. A few crybabies? 2 billion ppl. tuned into live earth today, it's bigger than the world cup, the biggest media event ever. The rest of the world is and has been aware of ACC for quite some time, we learned how to care from the Europeans, it's time for the fat ass overconsuming Americans to open up their wallets and pay for their damage to the environment.

People are just doing what they have to do to get to work? I call total BS, I could give you a hundred examples of how Americans overconsume. Here is one, fat ass white men and women in fat ass boats on the rivers and lakes all across America, stoking thier image with their high $$$ boat discarging Petrol into the ecosystem. Then later towing above said ship back to their oversized house with their gas guzzlin truck that gets all of 8 mpg.

You can't even spin well. A few crybabies? 2 billion ppl. tuned into live earth today, it's bigger than the world cup, the biggest media event ever. The rest of the world is and has been aware of ACC for quite some time, we learned how to care from the Europeans, it's time for the fat ass overconsuming Americans to open up their wallets and pay for their damage to the environment.

People are just doing what they have to do to get to work? I call total BS, I could give you a hundred examples of how Americans overconsume. Here is one, fat ass white men and women in fat ass boats on the rivers and lakes all across America, stoking thier image with their high $$$ boat discarging Petrol into the ecosystem. Then later towing above said ship back to their oversized house with their gas guzzlin truck that gets all of 8 mpg.

2 bln., although it's a big number it is still the minority. I will not be made to feel guilty for doing what is necessary.

Edited by Furious1Auto

Who is we??? You are a small group of pot smokin hippies that have never amounted to anything and never will.

As far as the Gang style.....bring it on flower boy.

OH MY GOD!!!

This is you people???

Earth liberation front

A lot of people did not know that Anna Nicole Smith was an environmentalist. It is reassuring to know that Anna Nicole Baby will carry on the tradition of eco activism. Be Sure and buy an Anna Nicole Poster so you may remember eveybody's favorite eco glam girl

How the hell do you know what this kid will do?? She may give all of you the finger....what retards!!

Did you Know that Al Gore Invented the Internet ? Find out the Truth about Al Gore Invented The Internet - we have Al to thank for the World Wide Web

This speaks volumes about you....

Edited by ebritt

Top Global Warming Advocate: Jupiter & Saturn Closer To Sun Than Earth

Appearing on The Alex Jones Show this past Friday, Rothschild reacted to a point about massive climate change at every point of the solar system and its relation to natural sun cycles by claiming Mars, Saturn and Jupiter were closer to the sun than Earth!

Here's a brief transcript of the exchange.

ALEX JONES: "The polar icecaps of Mars are receding at several miles a year, much faster than ours and that the moons of Saturn and Jupiter are melting, in fact several of their moons were ice and are now liquid seas - how are SUV's causing that David Rothschild?

ROTHSCHILD: "Because those planets are closer to the sun, my friend."

ALEX JONES: "No, Jupiter and Saturn are not closer to the sun and neither is Mars."

Rothschild then quickly changes the subject and when the point is raised again later in the show, he makes no effort to correct himself.

Click here for the clip. Listen to the full MP3 of the interview by clicking here.

Last time we checked, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn were all orbiting the sun at a greater distance than Earth.

2 Billion people????????????????????

You spun that really well because I have not seen any numbers even close to that.

Everything I have seen about "Live Earth:The Flop" has been that it was a FLOP.

`Live Earth' Concerts No Big TV Draw

The Live Earth concert, Al Gore's sprawling worldwide effort to raise environmental awareness, wasn't a big television draw.
Edited by fmccap

• 1 year later...
We're have NOT and will NOT censor or monitor pure free speech. What we're talking about here are unnecessary verbal attacks on other members. If you want to argue a point on its merits, great. But continued personal attacks (like ass-wipe, fuck stick, photo images, etc.) have no place here as they offer no debate or intelligent discussion.

Wow there is an awakening on BOF.

They can create a new account or we can prevent them - we know their I.P.'s and who they are. Our T.O.S. clearly state that once you are banned you may not register again. If people keep coming here causing problems, we'll have our lawyers handle it.

Ahh interesting, IP's can only lead you to the user if they have not accessed your site through a proxy server. Mac addresses can be changed with the proper software, or switching your modem out at the local cable company. Cookies (tracking software) can be removed with a good spyware program. Also tracking an account does not positively ID the user in order to prosecute, or file civil suit against them. In short there is no way to completely block a motivated user from a free public access site once they have been banned.

Good luck, I am the creator of Ford Fanatic Forums and it is a constant battle to keep civility but I am glad you guys have decided to fix the problems here.

As everyone knows, we SELDOM venture into the Ford Employee section. But personal attacks are out hand. Not only are personal attacks not acceptable, but it reflects badly on Ford and Ford employees. Image what Ford enthusiasts and consumers think when they read this stuff?

This is exactly why I have offered FF as an alternative place for talking union business out of the view of the public, investors, and management! We need to be able to speak freely, within the confines of a private forum.

Like we stated above, it is NOT our intention or censor posts or discussion. It IS our intention to eliminate personal attacks, which offer nothing.

Try removing the known trolls, and you will see people can have peaceful debate!

Edited by Furious1Auto