Blue Oval News Says No More Verbal Abuse Will Be Allowed

Tony James

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The left had me nuked in the 60s, smogged in the 70s, frozen in the 80s, ozoned in the 90s, and flooded in the noughts. What's next?

More Street Crime

IT HAS long been known by police officers on the beat that cold winter nights keep criminals off the streets and crime levels down. But what happens when winter nights are no longer cold?

Criminologists and police officers are now beginning to speculate that one of the hidden consequences of global warming will be an increase in street crime during mild winters.

http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=548292007

Globalists continue global warming agenda

So, do the overlords of the planet truly have the best interest at heart for you and the world? They certainly want you to think so. I ask the question again; will world government and world taxes solve the problem?

Globalist Tag Team Doubles Up on Global Warming

In other words, our rulers and their political servants will keep up appearances,they will continue to kick around the old deflated “left versus right” paradigm. In fact, the “plan” to address “global warming” has nothing to do with corporations reducing “carbon emissions voluntarily.” It has everything to do with inculcating the public to accept more government control over their lives, from what electric light bulb to use to what car to drive, or not drive, as a “carbon tax” may make driving untenable for millions.

More Street Crime

IT HAS long been known by police officers on the beat that cold winter nights keep criminals off the streets and crime levels down. But what happens when winter nights are no longer cold?

Criminologists and police officers are now beginning to speculate that one of the hidden consequences of global warming will be an increase in street crime during mild winters.

Oh no! Summer is comimg and it is going to warm up. What will we do?

They must be really scared in Florida where it has been warm yearound since the Europeans settled there!

More of the sky is falling.

More Street Crime

There is only one way to stop it. We need to start a Criminal Relief Fund. If you are fortunate enough that you do not have to steal, then you pay crime credits into the CRF. This money will be paid to the less fortunate who have been driven to a life of crime, as an income supplement. We already have similar programs in developed countries, but CRF would be global, and run by the UN.

Edited by Trimdingman

How about recinding freedom of speech? Some people talk way more than others. People should only be allowed to speak 1000 words a day. After that, they should be taxed at the rate of one cent a word. That would save the bees. Without bees, all vegetation will soon die, and without vegetation, the sky will fall. All that is holding it up is oxygen, and oxygen comes from vegetation.

I have heard that bovine flatulance is the main cause of the greenhouse effect. Just think what would happen if Kyoto taxation and bovine fear drives us to become a species of bean eaters. The ozone hole could also become like an asshole, and that fart could affect the lunar orbit. Gore, are you reading any of this? I want to be your advisor.

I have heard that bovine flatulance is the main cause of the greenhouse effect. Just think what would happen if Kyoto taxation and bovine fear drives us to become a species of bean eaters. The ozone hole could also become like an asshole, and that fart could affect the lunar orbit. Gore, are you reading any of this? I want to be your advisor.

Galactic flatulence......I like it!!!!

PFFFRRRRRRAAAAAAT!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Copied from another forum. Global warming in a nutshell.

"First, the earth was getting hotter and the global warming zealots came out in full force blaming mankind for all the evils.

Then a few admitted there might be some portion that is natural, but man still was the primary cause.

Then Mars got warmer and they could not blame it on man so they ignore Mars.

Then the weather wasn't always warmer, sometimes it was colder. So they changed the battle cry from "global warming" to "man made climate change".

Then 2005 hit and it was a destructive hurricane season and we were told "Global warming is causing these storms. We must change our ways."

Then came 2006 and the global warmers predicted a huge season for hurricanes. Not a single one hit the US.

Now the global warmers are saying that global warming can cause less hurricanes:

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews....=rss&rpc=22

But all I know is, many scientists have stated there is no need for debate. The issue is settled.

Really? If everything was settled in 2006, how come this new info on hurricanes is just now being discussed? Or since the results don't match the prediction is it Ok to modify the theory?"

" Don't forget that:

1. If the climate toward the end of the week or next week can't be predicted, how is it that scientists can predict what's going to happen on the long term?

2. It is clear that some people out there don't want to lose their research grants, they may not have any sound results of whatever it is they're after, so they resort to a big scare so they can get more funding.

3. The environmental movement is the successor of Communism. By asking the governments and States to intervene to avoid pollution, which is something that's already regulated by democratically elected representatives (in the countries that matter), greenies want to control the means of production and ultimately nationalize them in the interest of common good, to avoid more pollution.

Pure politics, the problem is that ignorant media and even more ignorant politicians are falling for this."

Be nice, maybe they just want answers.

Answers to what?

They think Bush took the towers down. They are miserable, stupid little people that hate Bush sooooo much that no conspiracy theory is too far.

It is pure hatred.

Remember the theory that Bush had the levees blown up in NO to killl blacks??

There is even a rumor going around that Bush partnered with Russia to use a giant "space laser" to heat up the water in front on Katrina to guide it to New Orleans......

Only a blinding , seething hatred can make people come up with such stupidity.

Answers to what?

They think Bush took the towers down. They are miserable, stupid little people that hate Bush sooooo much that no conspiracy theory is too far.

It is pure hatred.

Remember the theory that Bush had the levees blown up in NO to killl blacks??

There is even a rumor going around that Bush partnered with Russia to use a giant "space laser" to heat up the water in front on Katrina to guide it to New Orleans......

Only a blinding , seething hatred can make people come up with such stupidity.

Answers to why it happened the way it did. Many questions are not answered.

They are not saying Bush did it, they just believe that we did not get a fully truthful investigation.

But yeah I would still rather fry my fresh trout right next to the river drinking my beer than eating in downtown Chi.

Here's something to help you out, since you can't be burning wood or coals everyday that result in pollution.

Coming to a garden near you - the solar-powered barbecue

But a new barbecue lets environmentally-conscious cooks enjoy grilling their food outside without feeling guilty about global warming.

Climate change skeptics say it's hard to get heard
"Today's scientific consensus very often turns out to be tomorrow's redundant theory," he said. He said that scientific journals refused to take papers from scientists who doubted climate change.

Most scientists say climate change will cause seas to rise, glaciers to melt and storms to intensify, potentially leading to more natural disasters around the world.

Scientist: Warming not caused by humans

They are not saying Bush did it, they just believe that we did not get a fully truthful investigation.

Read again...they say he did it.

They say he ordered the air force to stand down and let it happen.

They say he had thermite planted in the towers to bring them down.

They say that the people on the planes are being held in a secret prison.

And it goes on and on and on and on.......

Stupid miserable little people.

Hatred rules their lives, and they want us to be as miserable

Hatred rules their lives, and they want us to be as miserable as they are.

Hatred rules their lives, and they want us to be as miserable as they are.

I see "inside job" but I don't see Bush did.

They don't need to be stupid miserable little people just because they want some truthful answers.

I see "inside job" but I don't see Bush did.

They don't need to be stupid miserable little people just because they want some truthful answers.

Just what answers do you want???

19 Towelheads jacked up 4 planes and crashed them into buildings!!!

Just what answers do you want???

19 Towelheads jacked up 4 planes and crashed them into buildings!!!

You seen there questions.

Me personally would like to know how NORAD was never there? I thought it was standard protocal for a stray jet or a hijacked jet. They were there for Payne Stewert within 10 minutes. From the first to last plane was about 6 hours.

I would also like to know why the third building fell?

Lastly, with all the cameras at the Pentagon(the most secure building in the world), why have we yet to see video actually showing a plane crash into it?

Edited by fmccap

You seen there questions.

Me personally would like to know how NORAD was never there? I thought it was standard protocal for a stray jet or a hijacked jet. They were there for Payne Stewert within 10 minutes. From the first to last plane was about 6 hours.

I would also like to know why the third building fell?

Lastly, with all the cameras at the Pentagon(the most secure building in the world), why have we yet to see video actually showing a plane crash into it?

You WANT that to be the scenario, don't you? Take a look in the mirror. Go and see a shrink. Try to figure yourself out. George Bush is as American as one can get. His ancesters were here long, long, before 1776. Why would he want to hurt America? America defines him and his whole family. I am sure that he would give his life for America. As we say up here in Canada, give your head a shake.

You WANT that to be the scenario, don't you? Take a look in the mirror. Go and see a shrink. Try to figure yourself out. George Bush is as American as one can get. His ancesters were here long, long, before 1776. Why would he want to hurt America? America defines him and his whole family. I am sure that he would give his life for America. As we say up here in Canada, give your head a shake.

No I don't. Like I said though, why can't simple questions be answered?

No I don't. Like I said though, why can't simple questions be answered?

For every major event, there are a dozen conspiracy theories. Jesse James' death, Billy the Kid's death, JFK, Robert Kennedy, MLK, Pope John Paul II's attempted assassination, Abe Lincoln, Pearl Harbour, 9/11, Katrina, ad nauseum.... Name one which was ever proven. To deny a ridiculous claim gives it credibility. Do you remember "I am not a crook"? They were the famous last words of an honorable man.

Edited by Trimdingman

For every major event, there are a dozen conspiracy theories. Jesse James' death, Billy the Kid's death, JFK, Robert Kennedy, MLK, Pope John Paul II's attempted assassination, Abe Lincoln, Pearl Harbour, 9/11, Katrina, ad nauseum.... Name one which was ever proven. To deny a ridiculous claim gives it credibility. Do you remember "I am not a crook"? They were the famous last words of an honorable man.

How can it be proven if questions are not answered? Why are they not answered? What's to hide?

Take JFK. I don't know if you believe what happened and was said to happen or not. Answer me this. They said the Warren Commision was an open and closed case to what they say, right? Why are documents still classified until the year 2039? Would that be when there is almost nobody from that time left? Who knows?

You were around then right?