Sterling updates

Bored of Pisteon

I bet you were drinking some of the free water too just like everyone else today and tommorrow and the next day and day after that as well... :censored: HEAD!

GO :censored: WITH THOSE WATER BOTTLES :censored::censored: AND SHOVE THEM UP

YOUR :censored: COMPANY MAN :censored:

:censored::censored:

Nope Piss...I brought Iced Tea from home. Sure hope your whiny ass put in for the buyout!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard of anything above the normal. We have the worst attendance record in powertrain, maybe even in Ford. From what I heard, upper management went through the records and found around 400 times that people were paid that were not there, medicals or vacations. We're suppose to start some new policy next week on attendance.

I haven't heard of anything above the normal. We have the worst attendance record in powertrain, maybe even in Ford. From what I heard, upper management went through the records and found around 400 times that people were paid that were not there, medicals or vacations. We're suppose to start some new policy next week on attendance.

Good god! I can't believe your plant hasn't had an attendance policy update till now. Management fucking up like that is nothing new isn't it?

I can only imagine what the future holds for both of our plants... If you read the other Sterling Axle thread that somebody else started. This gives you an idea how fucked up this place really is! Is your plant getting buyouts?

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

Nope Piss...I brought Iced Tea from home. Sure hope your whiny ass put in for the buyout!!

Well, well, well. Sterling A :censored: le: I hope you are reading the "Sterling Axle-F150" thread because this place is fucked! But aren't you the one that said that I'm full of hot air and bullshit?

Guess what... I think you are probably doing this:

crackhead.gif

And this:

joint.gif

As well as this:

drunk.gif

Plus this!

bong.gif

asshole.gif

asshole.gif

asshole.gif

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Good god! I can't believe your plant hasn't had an attendance policy update till now. Management fucking up like that is nothing new isn't it?

I can only imagine what the future holds for both of our plants... If you read the other Sterling Axle thread that somebody else started. This gives you an idea how fucked up this place really is! Is your plant getting buyouts?

It's amazing how these places even stay open. Upper management wants to put the blame on the hourly....but it's the lower management that is suppose to keep the hourly in line. I htink it is natural that anybody will take what they can get as long as they can until they are stopped. The problem being is that the majority of the bosses have no balls what so ever. The rest are :kissass:

Well, well, well. Sterling A :censored: le: I hope you are reading the "Sterling Axle-F150" thread because this place is fucked! But aren't you the one that said that I'm full of hot air and bullshit?

Guess what... I think you are probably doing this:

crackhead.gif

And this:

joint.gif

As well as this:

drunk.gif

Plus this!

bong.gif

asshole.gif

asshole.gif

asshole.gif

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Hey Piss....the placed ain't fucked....just low seniority low life know nothings like you!!!!

Hey Piss....the placed ain't fucked....just low seniority low life know nothings like you!!!!

You didn't answer my question... DID YOU READ THE OTHER THREAD? I WANT TO GET YOUR THOUGHTS OR ARE YOU TOO SHALLOW AND CLOSED MINDED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?

As for your comment... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: that says it all in a nutshell... ARE YOU OUT TO LUNCH OR WHAT? LIQUID LUNCH THAT IS!

I guess anybody is a low seniority low life know nothing that has less time than you. GET OFF YOUR EGOTISTICAL HIGH HORSE BUDDY. Talk about vacuous thinking!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Have some of this: koolaid.gif and maybe you'll come back from the bar. :slap: :slap: SOBER UP AND WAKE UP!

It's amazing how these places even stay open. Upper management wants to put the blame on the hourly....but it's the lower management that is suppose to keep the hourly in line. I htink it is natural that anybody will take what they can get as long as they can until they are stopped. The problem being is that the majority of the bosses have no balls what so ever. The rest are :kissass:

It's not just that PFA... I've seen supervisors give special treatment to the druggies and dopeheads, salary and union kiddies, suck asses (which this place has a good share of them by the way). You know what I mean. The only time they got balls is when they personally don't like somebody. And I'm just glad that nearly all of them are gone from this place.

The incompetence is just eye-boggling! Ill-conceived decisions on their part is what's going to cost us our jobs! But yet people like the gentleman who wants to give one sentence replies that don't make sense are being too reactionary TO THINK WITH AN OPEN MIND. They are afraid of the truth and know that their protected bubble they work in is about ready to burst.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, here at Raws., I still haven't seen a FORD sign out front. But one bad thing I saw was some product that came into maint. that was addressed to "ACH Rawsonville".

Hey PFA? Since you mentioned this months ago. Is this still going on? I'm reading your thread on the possibility of your plant closing. What updates can you share with us? You can also post them in your Rawsonville threads too. I'm just going through back in time to re-read the thread here.

In addition to the buyout descriptions as described in the axlegram. No need for me to describe the buyouts :happy feet: :happy feet: as others have started seperate threads. The following paragraph appears on page 2:

"Ford Motor Company has notified the Sterling Plant as well as some other Ford locations that they will be market testing various components. Market testing is covered in the National Agreement and allows Ford to price other vendors and suppliers for their product. This means when our present P221 F-150 axle is replaced with the new model P415 axle, Ford will comparison shop our costs to produce the new axle with our competitors. Contrary to rumors, we have not lost any products to date, nor has this effected any of our departments. We will keep you informed of our progress in trying to keep all of our existing work in house."

:blah: :blah:

Now for my thoughts... This means that when you read between the lines (and I do that on anything I read) This is just doublespeak and code for saying that the F-150 axle may be next to be outsourced. Don't be suprised that it may happen with all the quality issues going on in this :censored::censored: messed up place. What other products would be affected not only at this facility but at others? How many people being affected is anyone's guess. But that's looking too far ahead and sometimes you may have to do that to gage what's in store. You folks in the other plants hearing or seeing statements like this around? How about at the ACH plants... I know that is happening but what about Rawsonville? That went back to Ford right? This is a warning shot from the company as far as I'm concerned. Talk is that the tubes, axleshafts, Ranger axle assemblies, and now cases are going to be outsourced within 1 year. And now this? WATCH OUT IF IT HAPPENS! BECAUSE THE BUYOUTS AND TLO'S/LAYOFFS MAY NOT STOP IF THIS COMES TO PASS. Especially when it comes to "comparison shop costs, and products to other vendors and suppliers." :fan: :fan: WATCH OUT AND DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

Let me repeat myself for those who are also reading the "Sterling Axle f-150" thread. <<WATCH OUT AND DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!>>

Come on folks! You think I'm just babbling because I ain't got nothing to say. The time for debate is NOW!

Actually the number they want is 1,750 from what I remember now that has been a few months back. However they were very serious about pumping hundreds of millions of dollars (I’m not going to put the amount in here but it was impressive to me, new heat treat and other things) into the plant if they can get the right efficiency and sourcing A LOT of work your way. However if they can't get the right formula to begin with then they have every intention of closing you down. So not to stick my nose into this I’m just telling you Ford is serious about trying to get the plant working right for a change, they see it as a make or break situation and they(Ford) would rather make it! So you might want to get your local on board.

Well Wizard. I hope you are right on this comment. You seem to be on target with everything else on the forum here. We'll see. But you read what very few of us are saying and it is disturbing to say the least!

Let me repeat myself for those who are also reading the "Sterling Axle f-150" thread. <<WATCH OUT AND DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!>>

Come on folks! You think I'm just babbling because I ain't got nothing to say. The time for debate is NOW!

Well Wizard. I hope you are right on this comment. You seem to be on target with everything else on the forum here. We'll see. But you read what very few of us are saying and it is disturbing to say the least!

After the 412 that got the buyouts leave,where will that put the plant population?

Thanks

Hey PFA? Since you mentioned this months ago. Is this still going on? I'm reading your thread on the possibility of your plant closing. What updates can you share with us? You can also post them in your Rawsonville threads too. I'm just going through back in time to re-read the thread here.

I posted some time ago that we did finally get our sign. I haven't noticed any other stuff comming in ACH. The rumors are just that....we will all find out in Sept., I guess.

After the 412 that got the buyouts leave,where will that put the plant population?

Thanks

Probably around 2500 give or take a few dozen on either end. I can't be accurate because I do not know the exact number.

The next round of buyouts will be very interesting... You'll see! But what's suprising about this round is that a lot of people are fed up with the way this place is run, the union that sure seems to be missing in action as well. That's considered a statement if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey "Sterling Axle" salute.gifFUCK YOU!

No balls chickenshit! :hysterical: :fan: :hysterical: :fan: :hysterical: :fan: :hysterical: :fan:

Now for my final posting on this thread... It is now entirely up to the people overthere to continue to share the information whether it's a rumor, whether it's true or not, what's going out. Whatever. This is just so it doesn't continue to get buried and ignored. Too much valuable information is in here and I don't like it to go to waste!

Fight the good fight and carry on... Somebody has to pick up where I left off!

Hey "Sterling Axle" salute.gifFUCK YOU!

No balls chickenshit! :hysterical: :fan: :hysterical: :fan: :hysterical: :fan: :hysterical: :fan:

Now for my final posting on this thread... It is now entirely up to the people overthere to continue to share the information whether it's a rumor, whether it's true or not, what's going out. Whatever. This is just so it doesn't continue to get buried and ignored. Too much valuable information is in here and I don't like it to go to waste!

Fight the good fight and carry on... Somebody has to pick up where I left off!

Hey there, ANYONE AT STERLING GOT BALLS???? :shrug:

We had a great meeting today with the assistant plant manager. He told us he was not announcing layoffs. That was for today. Maybe next week they can announce them. He told us that we are still bidding for the F-150 axle, If we improve and show we can handle it, than we will get it. That was bullshit. If the engineers would take their asses out of their heads maybe we could fix the current problems and move forward. I doubt that. We were told how good our quality returns for the month of July were. Lowest in a long time! I think the assembly plants were down for the month anyway, so figure it out. 400 gone, 400 back from TLO. They will back fill the depts. next week and then start chopping heads. Look for a week on week off for a while in most departments. Many departments eliminating shifts for good. 16, 91, 19, 58, 59, 49, 40 and many more to come. Look for the elimination of Midnights by October and another buyout offer in the second week. Good luck all. We may all be signing off soon!

We had a great meeting today with the assistant plant manager. He told us he was not announcing layoffs. That was for today. Maybe next week they can announce them. He told us that we are still bidding for the F-150 axle, If we improve and show we can handle it, than we will get it. That was bullshit. If the engineers would take their asses out of their heads maybe we could fix the current problems and move forward. I doubt that. We were told how good our quality returns for the month of July were. Lowest in a long time! I think the assembly plants were down for the month anyway, so figure it out. 400 gone, 400 back from TLO. They will back fill the depts. next week and then start chopping heads. Look for a week on week off for a while in most departments. Many departments eliminating shifts for good. 16, 91, 19, 58, 59, 49, 40 and many more to come. Look for the elimination of Midnights by October and another buyout offer in the second week. Good luck all. We may all be signing off soon!

you are wrong about 49 we are not losing a shift.

i do not work in tubes,i work in 49,i not saying gaurdog is wrong but he's wrong about 49 i know this for sure, 19 is losing a shift,so is 16 and so is 40,theres 26 people right now in gen pool according to this weeks rif sheet,it's hanging up in the union office all can see,dept 109 is what it's called,more will go into it next week,these are all facts not rumors.

i do not work in tubes,i work in 49,i not saying gaurdog is wrong but he's wrong about 49 i know this for sure, 19 is losing a shift,so is 16 and so is 40,theres 26 people right now in gen pool according to this weeks rif sheet,it's hanging up in the union office all can see,dept 109 is what it's called,more will go into it next week,these are all facts not rumors.

If 40 is losing a shift how does 49 not lose one? Use common sense here. Ford is going to phase out the Expedition/Navigator. If 49 wants to rotate shifts week on week off maybe they will keep two shifts. Whoever told you 49 would keep 2 shifts doesn't know what they are talking about.