3.5 engine plant to idle ?

fuaw

Plant 1 in Cleveland is to be idle ? In which it would put a few hundred people on the street, why the Union just dont fess up to its members is beyond us.. I thought they are all about family values.. Good news is haaa. Is CCP will be losing 9 core line, 1 mold line and Mact ATTACK project needs more money .. I guess be Thankful we are at least still alive..... more to come ............... :censored::doh:

Edited by fuaw

Plant 1 in Cleveland is to be idle, in which it would put a few hundred people on the stree why the Union just dont fess up to its members is beyond us.. I thought they are all abotu family values.. Good news is haaa. Is CCP will be losing 9 core line, 1mold line and Mact ATTACK project needs more money .. I guess be Thankful we are at least still alive..... more to come ............... :censored::doh:

Why are you starting bullshit false rumors? Cleveland Engine Plant #1 is launching the 3.5 in April. Everything is about complete. But I can see where you would start a rumor like this. You are uneducated and a third grade student can write better than you. You can't put a sentence together that makes any sense let alone your terrible spelling. You are the reason why people should be drug tested. Let's see what you say a month from now when we are running the 3.5 in Plant #1. Your screename clearly suggest that you are bitter about the Union and in these troubled times we need members to stick together and not create animosity. Get a life!

IF PLANT 1 ISN'T GOING DOWN THEN WHY DID THEY PROMISE US NIGHTSHIFT WOULD BE BACK BEFORE LIMA GOT AN INCREASE IN VOL WELL READ THE PAPERS LIMA GOT AN EXTRA 125,00 WHERE'S NIGHTSHIFT IN PLANT 1 ON THE STREETS EVERYBODY KNOWS FORD DOESN'T LIKE PLANTS AT HALF EMPTY WELL PLANT 1 IS HALF EMPTY! READ BETWEEN THE LINES!! STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID THAT OUR BULLS**T UNION IS FEEDING YOU THEY ALL HAVE 30YRS AND SUPER SEN. U THINK THEY CARE ABOUT YOU? U PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP THE COMPANY HAS ALL THE POWER AND THE UNION IS THERE PUPPET! HOW MANY DOWN WEEKS DOES PLANT 1 HAVE SCH. IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS I THOUGHT SO SO GARY112 THINK BEFORE U SPEAK!! AND QUIT DRINKING THE KOOL-AID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored::ohsnap:

Why are you starting bullshit false rumors? Cleveland Engine Plant #1 is launching the 3.5 in April. Everything is about complete. But I can see where you would start a rumor like this. You are uneducated and a third grade student can write better than you. You can't put a sentence together that makes any sense let alone your terrible spelling. You are the reason why people should be drug tested. Let's see what you say a month from now when we are running the 3.5 in Plant #1. Your screename clearly suggest that you are bitter about the Union and in these troubled times we need members to stick together and not create animosity. Get a life!

A life it will be, I think that Ford Speed person is right on, how many weeks are we going down GARY 112 I think the Union has told you one month starting the 19 of March, why should we be laid off if the new engine is in the building ? Why did they cut a promised shift off if the 3.5 if it is so strong and Voted on flexible shift COA/Moa ? I think we have many empty notes from the Company and Union, Afterall I do work next to you in Engine one sooooo I guess A degree in 3rd grade we be assumed to all of us if we dont stick together as you say and see the writing on the empty shift walls, But I do hope the truth is told for us all... Union Strong is the only way we can survive, I would think it seems you agree on that.

I just have to tell you read the newsletter carefully and ask our building chairman a few good ? and see if he looks you in the eye and tells you the truth with confindence.. :stirpot: :shades: :stop:

Edited by fuaw

Calm down everyone!!! I have just a few comments.

1.) Lima Engine Plant also is at least half full, just like Plant 1. Anyone from Lima can confirm that.

2.) Plant 2 is down next week for a scheduled shutdown week in which our Christmas shutdown work will be finally performed.

3.) A Plant 1 labor rep told me that Plant 1 will be down for 4 weeks starting 3-19-07. When they come back, the 3.5 will be run at full production.

The word idle tends to make people think of closure and that is not the case, yet.

IF PLANT 1 ISN'T GOING DOWN THEN WHY DID THEY PROMISE US NIGHTSHIFT WOULD BE BACK BEFORE LIMA GOT AN INCREASE IN VOL WELL READ THE PAPERS LIMA GOT AN EXTRA 125,00 WHERE'S NIGHTSHIFT IN PLANT 1 ON THE STREETS EVERYBODY KNOWS FORD DOESN'T LIKE PLANTS AT HALF EMPTY WELL PLANT 1 IS HALF EMPTY! READ BETWEEN THE LINES!! STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID THAT OUR BULLS**T UNION IS FEEDING YOU THEY ALL HAVE 30YRS AND SUPER SEN. U THINK THEY CARE ABOUT YOU? U PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP THE COMPANY HAS ALL THE POWER AND THE UNION IS THERE PUPPET! HOW MANY DOWN WEEKS DOES PLANT 1 HAVE SCH. IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS I THOUGHT SO SO GARY112 THINK BEFORE U SPEAK!! AND QUIT DRINKING THE KOOL-AID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored::ohsnap:

In a nut shell Lima lost the 3.0L at 6,000 per week, now they are getting 125K more engines which basicaly are 3.5L aluminum instead of the 3.0L cast iron

Plant #1 is getting engines which are now made at Essex, the Van, F150 V6 will come to Plant 1 and so will the current 4.0L in the Explorer,Mustang Crown Vic which are made in Germany, will be a 3.5L and 3.7L Aluminum block machined at Cleveland.

I guess you missed all of the plant meetings :happy feet:

In a nut shell Lima lost the 3.0L at 6,000 per week, now they are getting 125K more engines which basicaly are 3.5L aluminum instead of the 3.0L cast iron

Plant #1 is getting engines which are now made at Essex, the Van, F150 V6 will come to Plant 1 and so will the current 4.0L in the Explorer,Mustang Crown Vic which are made in Germany, will be a 3.5L and 3.7L Aluminum block machined at Cleveland.

I guess you missed all of the plant meetings :happy feet:

WELL CSMJ I GUESS YOU WHERE DRUNK DURING THOSE MEETINGS BECASUE GAY HAMILTON SAID THERE NOT MAKING REAR WHEEL DRIVE UNTIL NEXT YEAR MAYBE? ALL PLANT 1 IS DOING IS BACKING UP LIMA!! LIMA KNEW THEY WHERE LOSING THE 3.0 SO THE 125 EXTRA IS STILL AN INCREASE!!! THINK FIRST BEFORE TYPING!!! AND I WAS ON THE LAUNCH BUILDS IN PLT 1 AND ALL THOSE ENG. WENT FOR THE EDGE? WHO'S MAKING ALL WHEEL DRIVE MOTORS 4 THE EDGE NOT US!!!! LIMA WILL SELL ANYBODY DOWN THE RIVER 2 GET MORE WORK!! ASK YOUR BUILDING CHAIRMEN WHY AREN'T WE MAKING REAR WHEEL DRIVE VER. YET?? ALL U PEOPLE ARE BLINDED BY THE COMPANY AND COMPANY REP (GAY BOY OOPS I MEAN GUY) AND HE'LL LEAD YOU 2 THE STREET JUST LIKE THE ALUM. PLANT!!!! GOOOO PLANT 1!!!!! :ohsnap:

WELL CSMJ I GUESS YOU WHERE DRUNK DURING THOSE MEETINGS BECASUE GAY HAMILTON SAID THERE NOT MAKING REAR WHEEL DRIVE UNTIL NEXT YEAR MAYBE? ALL PLANT 1 IS DOING IS BACKING UP LIMA!! LIMA KNEW THEY WHERE LOSING THE 3.0 SO THE 125 EXTRA IS STILL AN INCREASE!!! THINK FIRST BEFORE TYPING!!! AND I WAS ON THE LAUNCH BUILDS IN PLT 1 AND ALL THOSE ENG. WENT FOR THE EDGE? WHO'S MAKING ALL WHEEL DRIVE MOTORS 4 THE EDGE NOT US!!!! LIMA WILL SELL ANYBODY DOWN THE RIVER 2 GET MORE WORK!! ASK YOUR BUILDING CHAIRMEN WHY AREN'T WE MAKING REAR WHEEL DRIVE VER. YET?? ALL U PEOPLE ARE BLINDED BY THE COMPANY AND COMPANY REP (GAY BOY OOPS I MEAN GUY) AND HE'LL LEAD YOU 2 THE STREET JUST LIKE THE ALUM. PLANT!!!! GOOOO PLANT 1!!!!! :ohsnap:

Does putting someone down make you feel like a big man??

Is that all you can do is type negative stuff?

Read your own words, were not getting the 3.5L Rear Wheel drive YET is what you said.

That's correct not yet but when ford makes it in late 08 Plant 1 is getting it.

Guy said and Tim said by 09 we were too loose 400-600 jobs, as of April were down about maybe 7-800. When plant 1 goes online they will need 3-500 people.

Right now the V6 in the F150 is going away with the Essex Plant and were getting it!

Lima lost 300K engines with the 3.0L and then gained 125K, so how is this a gain for Lima???--175K

Plant 1 was empty and now does 150K, so far. Which is a plus 150K

There is rumor (union committeman) that Plant 1 will be down for 8 months. That would be why layoffs are going back to 98'.

There is rumor (union committeman) that Plant 1 will be down for 8 months. That would be why layoffs are going back to 98'.

There was a leaflet from our union President on 3-12-07 stating that NO new work has been scheduled for either of our Cleveland engine plants. SOOOOOOO take all the info from previous posts on this subject and file them in the useless info file. :titanic: :finger:. The Cleveland site is not looking good at this time or anytime in the near future. Glad I took a package :happy feet: :happy feet: