Ford Shelby GT500KR Teaser Video

Blueblood

Who cares. They will sell every one they build.

BTW, that is a great spot. It evokes all of the proper emotions, and really gives alot of background information for the younger folks who may have heard of the name Shelby, but really do not know what he was all about.

I'm anxious to see the car.

Who cares. They will sell every one they build.

BTW, that is a great spot. It evokes all of the proper emotions, and really gives alot of background information for the younger folks who may have heard of the name Shelby, but really do not know what he was all about.

I'm anxious to see the car.

Pontiac sold every Aztek they built too.

These SE Mustangs seem to be aimed at the collector nowadays than the enthusiast. I have yet to see a Shelby on the road and they have been out for some time now. Compare it to the fact that i even see a certain silver 03/04 Cobra every day on my way to work no matter what the weather.

Leave the Shelby's to their heated garages and gouged prices. Theres no new Mustang thats worth 60K+ (all opinion of course, so its worthless naturally)

Pontiac sold every Aztek they built too.

These SE Mustangs seem to be aimed at the collector nowadays than the enthusiast. I have yet to see a Shelby on the road and they have been out for some time now. Compare it to the fact that i even see a certain silver 03/04 Cobra every day on my way to work no matter what the weather.

Leave the Shelby's to their heated garages and gouged prices. Theres no new Mustang thats worth 60K+ (all opinion of course, so its worthless naturally)

Well said....

I have personally seen multiple Shelby's on the road, here in AZ. I guess the enthusiasts that live around you are not really enthusiasts.

A 600hp factory Mustang is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. That you don't think it is worth $60K, is definitally your opinion, and your opinion only. Everyone who paid sticker or more for the GT500 disagrees with you.

I would love a GT500 Vert. Currently I cannot afford one, (don't want a big car payment) thus I will settle for a 2001 Cobra Vert soon. However.................. in the near future......................

It doesn't really need any power if they could just match a ZO6's weight.

What else is in store for the NY Auto Show? Any other new SVT's coming to the table?

I'd also like to see it shed some weight, but it's that pig iron under the hood that's causing the problems. Maybe they will just drop in the GT engine?

The other Mustang at the show will be the Shelby 'vert.