MTP super bargaining rep speedbagged

mtp.cares

MTP super bargaining rep gets speed bagged,he got pounded on friday night after running his mouth was very fun to watch ........now he has a legitimate reason to be on medical

Translate into plain english for us s l o w people to understand :sos:

Ted got his ass beat on friday night...he went on medical friday so he wouldnt have to report to new plant......the question is WHO pounded him......hahahahaha

This is just the beginning. I think there will be more violence in all the plants. The union has rolled over like an old whore for the company. Why are we paying dues anyway? I could get screwed for free!

Ted has the same seniority as I do..I know, because he was in my orientation group. He only worked about 2 weeks, before he "hurt" his leg, by "falling"....then on to medical, and a restriction. It doesn't surprise me that he got "hurt" again, to avoid losing his cushy union position and going back to work at DTP. If he got into a fight, he probably provoked it.

Ted has the same seniority as I do..I know, because he was in my orientation group. He only worked about 2 weeks, before he "hurt" his leg, by "falling"....then on to medical, and a restriction. It doesn't surprise me that he got "hurt" again, to avoid losing his cushy union position and going back to work at DTP. If he got into a fight, he probably provoked it.

How much senority is that?

Ted never came from DTP. he was hired into mtp.......his face is fubared.........if you are in trim ask Jody .....................gotta love it poor ted too lazy to ever do a job screw him I hope ford investigates him and fires him.......his little secret society with Laura and Wendy isnt working out like they thought but Wendy and Laura are still going forward...beware of those two will lie and steal....just ask Lauras brother got fired then got the job back....when she was bargaining sold out 20 other people.

Ted never came from DTP. he was hired into mtp.......his face is fubared.........if you are in trim ask Jody .....................gotta love it poor ted too lazy to ever do a job screw him I hope ford investigates him and fires him.......his little secret society with Laura and Wendy isnt working out like they thought but Wendy and Laura are still going forward...beware of those two will lie and steal....just ask Lauras brother got fired then got the job back....when she was bargaining sold out 20 other people.

I heard Laura was on the line in Trim. What happened to Wendy?

Yes, I worked at MTP (and from what I've seen of DTP so far, I wish I still did!)...Ol Deadly Tedly was in my 7/15/96 orientation group. I remember vividly, him sittihg in the corner, away from everyone else, trying to look like salary by wearing a blue Ford Bronco jacket he must have got from his dad. He never was worth a damn, either as a worker or union jackoff.

So what don't you like about DTP?

The cup is always half empty with some people. I also just came in from MTP and so far SO GOOD! Most of the others that I know that come from MTP also are happy about the NEW plant to work at. The worst part of working at DTP is waiting to get out of the parking lot . I think tonight when the shift is over I will just get a coffee at a break room and just kick back and relax for a few minutes and wait for the lot to clear out for my long but worth it drive home. Comparing DTP to MTP is like comparing dirty old shoes to a fresh new pair. The place is only four years old. Cleaner, cooler, ergo friendly, four day work week coming, head phones are permitted ,better bathrooms and break areas, cafetria if you like, job rotation (team variable), individual team rooms with microwaves and fridge. Another nice thing is when you are on the upper level on breaks safety glasses are not required. No fans blowing dirty hot air in your face(climate controlled building). All I know is that I got 19 years to go to get my 30 in and it seems pretty clear that DTP has a much better chance of still producing vehicles for my duration of auto assembly work. I am working in trim on a team where we take of the doors and do some weather stripping installing jobs. Team room 9. Hey HELLCAT what is your team room I will look for you when we start the third shift and give you a shout and a big high five! LOL. Remember that always being worried and complaining is a sign of weekness and is negative energy which might lead to abnomal growths in your brain(tumors) ! Just try to start looking at things differently. Sometimes when your not happy with a situation you will find that it is much quicker to change things by just changing your mind. Be strong HELLCAT be strong.:flexing:

Edited by sez

sez, you have an excellent attitude and I'm sure you'll do well with whatever happens your way. Some people can only look back, not forward. I think people re-assigned have to make the best of the new situation they are in. We all walked through the front door for the first time once. The path occasionally changes, and even though we may think it's not the direction we want to head, it can surprise us sometimes. I'm hoping that when all the dust settles, everyone who wants to, is...and everyone who doesn't...isn't!

The cup is always half empty with some people. I also just came in from MTP and so far SO GOOD! Most of the others that I know that come from MTP also are happy about the NEW plant to work at. The worst part of working at DTP is waiting to get out of the parking lot . I think tonight when the shift is over I will just get a coffee at a break room and just kick back and relax for a few minutes and wait for the lot to clear out for my long but worth it drive home. Comparing DTP to MTP is like comparing dirty old shoes to a fresh new pair. The place is only four years old. Cleaner, cooler, ergo friendly, four day work week coming, head phones are permitted ,better bathrooms and break areas, cafetria if you like, job rotation (team variable), individual team rooms with microwaves and fridge. Another nice thing is when you are on the upper level on breaks safety glasses are not required. No fans blowing dirty hot air in your face(climate controlled building). All I know is that I got 19 years to go to get my 30 in and it seems pretty clear that DTP has a much better chance of still producing vehicles for my duration of auto assembly work. I am working in trim on a team where we take of the doors and do some weather stripping installing jobs. Team room 9. Hey HELLCAT what is your team room I will look for you when we start the third shift and give you a shout and a big high five! LOL. Remember that always being worried and complaining is a sign of weekness and is negative energy which might lead to abnomal growths in your brain(tumors) ! Just try to start looking at things differently. Sometimes when your not happy with a situation you will find that it is much quicker to change things by just changing your mind. Be strong HELLCAT be strong.:flexing:

Hey Sez,

The plant is better, cleaner, and alot more pleasant to work in. I got stuck on a crappy trim job, having to bend and contort in order to try and complete the job..I'm not suited to it at all, and I was not happy about it. No matter how new or clean a plant is..if the job you're on sucks...it still sucks. They moved me to another line today, and that job seems to suit me better. My goal is to get into chassis, back to installing seats. I'm not sure which team room I am now, find out tomorrow. I'm in a better mood now than yesterday. Sure wish they'd open up that fancy fitness center!!