A new grille for the Fusion

Karrmann

See, that's exactly what the Ford shouldn't do -- make the cheaper version of the Fusion have the body-color grill. Not everyone can buy above an SE, so why differentiate it like that?

People who are looking at price (or want a basic midsize) might not like feeling marginalized, and then go buy a Hyundai or Kia because, well, they don't hold the same viewpoint as a "car guy" about the brands.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know, man. I like the chrome. The painted grill looks cheap in my opinion, and it will not stand up to the bugs and debris.

My gripe is the huge blue oval billboard on the grill that breaks up the clean lines.

I imagine though that if there is a strong demand, then aftermarket companies should step up and deliver a mesh grill or painted slats. Then everyone would be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

You turds really crack me up!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ford literally spent $400 million and 10 years coming up with that grille (sic).

Don't believe me? How much does ONE concept car cost? How long does it take the Design Center to get something built at a pro shop? How many cars have had some form of that grill on it?

You ingrates, you're the same people who want fuel economy AND something the size of an Excursion.

:censored: ing Hypocrites...

Ford messed up using chrome instead of the brushed aluminum finish of the 427 Concept which had a high tech machined look, real bends on the ends and some detailing inbetween the grille slots...

Also, I hate the chromed taillamps.. It's just a bit too heavy... There should be more red lends and the chrome just an accent. It just looks too rice to me...

I am also sick of the silver all over the dash of the Mustang with the interior upgrade package. I liked it at first but its not really a genuine looking aluminum finish like the original cars. The new charcoal accent looks better IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
You turds really crack me up!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ford literally spent $400 million and 10 years coming up with that grille (sic).

Don't believe me? How much does ONE concept car cost? How long does it take the Design Center to get something built at a pro shop? How many cars have had some form of that grill on it?

You ingrates, you're the same people who want fuel economy AND something the size of an Excursion.

:censored: ing Hypocrites...

Stick the weiner back in your mouth, we can hear you talking again.