LEAKED: 08 Falcon ORION Picks !!!!!!!!!

igor

LMAO, Wuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! He gotcha MeeeLaaan.

I wasn't sure what to say myself but I knew that as an owner of a Mercury Milan I'm afraid you don't have a dog in the race that can say this Orion car is ugly. Nothing against the Milan I happen to like it, but the Orion is clearly a better looking car.

Wokka-wokka-wokka!

Whatevar... Milan is hot. :shades:

I have to wonder though why Australian sheetmetal looks so 1990s. I mean, can't they do an agressive front facsia without simply adding blotches of mascara?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wokka-wokka-wokka!

Whatevar... Milan is hot. :shades:

I have to wonder though why Australian sheetmetal looks so 1990s. I mean, can't they do an agressive front facsia without simply adding blotches of mascara?

I think this looks pretty aggressive still, sans "mascara", compared to anything Ford sells in the US except maybe the GT500:

fpvfalcongtbigtg2.jpg

I believe that is the twin to the VW Passat? And yes, in 99 and even now, the standard engine can be found in Audi products. Unfortunately, in the U.S., VW and even Audi in that regard are very unreliable.... I mean, they are near the BOTTOM in reliability research data...and the new ones aren't getting any better...

Not sure how reliable they might be in Europe...I believe ours here in N.A. come from Mexico...

My Audi was built in its motherland. The quality is ummm....not great. Piss Poor electronics and wearable items.

I would think with all the open roads you guys have down there that you'd appreciate sports cars more than you seem to??

Coppers with radar guns everywhere, they're really down on speed over here.

Two main states here if you get caught 4 times 5-10 kph over the speed limit and your licence is gone.

Aussie annual road toll 1600 (pop= 21 Million) USA : 45,000 (300 Million)

Edited by jpd80

Ok, I was around for the 1990's from start to finish and I don't recall Ford making anything that looked even remotely as cool as this Orion for the entire decade. Need I post pictures of the Taurus that should never have been and the Contour that never would be up here? Or wait, better yet, how about the Mercury Mistake? lol I'm sorry my friend but I just don't recall American sedans in the 1990's that looked anywhere near as cool as this car does.

That post is way to close to saying something negative about the GT!

Lighten up,

Re read my posts and Nick's again, you'll se he shut me down.

Implying the FPV Falcon would be a good home for the GT500 engine

And then Nick fast Draws the GT on me.

Can't I get one little win for the Falcon, please?

Edited by jpd80

Lighten up,

Re read my posts and Nick's again, you'll se he shut me down.

Implying the FPV Falcon would be a good home for the GT500 engine

And then Nick fast Draws the GT on me.

Can't I get one little win for the Falcon, please?

:hysterical::hysterical:

I think I'm just jealous that we don't have any decent Ford RWD sedans here to toy with.