Iraq

Show me a declaration of war. There was an authorization of force to do two things that were already accomplished.

You're saying that to remove them even if they want to is involuntary?

They are being forced to stay after there contract is up. A real testament to there resolve.

As far as the consequences, there is nothing to prove that, nobody knows what will happen.

Face it your lobby is trying to starve the effort of soldiers and equipment, before stability sets in to Iraq. If things go your way, once their is another attack our soil, I hope you personally catch an Iraqi missile in you ass. Wait till the masses have no war to divert their attention, then they can focus on attacking us directly! If I can help it, it will never happen! We will stay until Iraq can fully govern and defend itself!

Edited by Furious1Auto

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't matter if you verify he is in Korea, Your next line of questioning is. How do I know your in the military? Then because he's in Korea rather than Iraq his opinion means nothing! Face it, He's a soldier and also is telling you your full of shit! Get out of de-nile or drowned, your making yourself look like an ass!

You don't, But it's a good bet. If it came from Korea, that would be good enough for me. Do I care? Not really. Why should I. I have nothing to gain, or nothing to lose. I just think the guy is likely full of shit, as you are.

Show me a declaration of war. There was an authorization of force to do two things that were already accomplished.

They are being forced to stay after there contract is up. A real testament to there resolve.

As far as the consequences, there is nothing to prove that, nobody knows what will happen.

Show me a declaration for deserting a country that we attacked before it's civilians have services and stability, or a self sufficient government!

Cap,

You are using semantics like politicians. What you need do is step back, remove all the nonsensical reasons put forth by those that oppose the war, then look at why, when, if, and where.

It is sooooooo easy to demand a different course, as long as those that want the different course are allowed to re-write history to show the move was in error.

Look at YOURSELF!!!!!! When it is an enviro arguement, you licidly point out that much of the science is phoney baloney, and all these people are doing is causing speculation.........NOT that there is global warming cause there is............but rather re-write things so it appears it is our fault instead of natural. This allows them to push forward on their agenda.(by the way, have you seen a web site is offering lotsa cash for anyone who can PROVE that global warming is caused by humans? So far, they have no takers, and the left is calling it a right wing conspiracy to falsley discredit them, but what else is new, lolol)

Then, on the other hand..............when someone comes up with a LUDICRISM (that is short for LUDICROUS LIBERALISM) on the war and paints some far fetched nonsense that has no basis in fact except some GOOFBALLS fertile imagination, you bite.

Disagreeing on the war is understandable. All the politics involved along with economic and energy ramifications are above our knowledge of the facts, so we chose from far less then our leaders do when it comes to the decision making. Throughout every war this country has fought back to WWI, some sort of control of the press has been used to foster public support to continue on fighting the fight. Therefore, it should come as no surprise to you that unless this country is directly facing bombs, public support will fade if we argue over FICTITIOUS STORYS of what REALLY HAPPENED in the WORLD ACCORDING TO SOME HOLLYWEIRD ACTOR, etc.

While I disagree with METHOS on a usually consistent basis, I do think he argues the current situation rather well usually, instead of coming up with half crocked theories that are all smoke and mirrors to support his beliefs that were given to the media by some ACTOR. While he probably likes the fact that it pushes more GULLIBLE people towards his way, he probably also shakes his head in disbelief at the SHEEP mentality of those who believe someone just because they can tell a joke, have a good gene pool so look rather good, or can lie with a straight face............which for most of you peoples information is called ACTING!!!!!!

To my way of thinking, it is ridiculous to argue about what has passed in this war, unless we are trying to prevent it from happening again.(anyone ever hear about Obamas crusade against Pakistan, lololol)

To decide what course to take on removal of the military from Iraq, we should now look at what probably will happen if we do, and what will probably happen if we don't. That should be the debate, not if we ever declared war, or if Osama Bin Lazy is a terrorist, or a hero. All that does is muddy the waters. Don't you think?

Cap,

You are using semantics like politicians. What you need do is step back, remove all the nonsensical reasons put forth by those that oppose the war, then look at why, when, if, and where.

It is sooooooo easy to demand a different course, as long as those that want the different course are allowed to re-write history to show the move was in error.

Look at YOURSELF!!!!!! When it is an enviro arguement, you licidly point out that much of the science is phoney baloney, and all these people are doing is causing speculation.........NOT that there is global warming cause there is............but rather re-write things so it appears it is our fault instead of natural. This allows them to push forward on their agenda.(by the way, have you seen a web site is offering lotsa cash for anyone who can PROVE that global warming is caused by humans? So far, they have no takers, and the left is calling it a right wing conspiracy to falsley discredit them, but what else is new, lolol)

Then, on the other hand..............when someone comes up with a LUDICRISM (that is short for LUDICROUS LIBERALISM) on the war and paints some far fetched nonsense that has no basis in fact except some GOOFBALLS fertile imagination, you bite.

Disagreeing on the war is understandable. All the politics involved along with economic and energy ramifications are above our knowledge of the facts, so we chose from far less then our leaders do when it comes to the decision making. Throughout every war this country has fought back to WWI, some sort of control of the press has been used to foster public support to continue on fighting the fight. Therefore, it should come as no surprise to you that unless this country is directly facing bombs, public support will fade if we argue over FICTITIOUS STORYS of what REALLY HAPPENED in the WORLD ACCORDING TO SOME HOLLYWEIRD ACTOR, etc.

While I disagree with METHOS on a usually consistent basis, I do think he argues the current situation rather well usually, instead of coming up with half crocked theories that are all smoke and mirrors to support his beliefs that were given to the media by some ACTOR. While he probably likes the fact that it pushes more GULLIBLE people towards his way, he probably also shakes his head in disbelief at the SHEEP mentality of those who believe someone just because they can tell a joke, have a good gene pool so look rather good, or can lie with a straight face............which for most of you peoples information is called ACTING!!!!!!

To my way of thinking, it is ridiculous to argue about what has passed in this war, unless we are trying to prevent it from happening again.(anyone ever hear about Obamas crusade against Pakistan, lololol)

To decide what course to take on removal of the military from Iraq, we should now look at what probably will happen if we do, and what will probably happen if we don't. That should be the debate, not if we ever declared war, or if Osama Bin Lazy is a terrorist, or a hero. All that does is muddy the waters. Don't you think?

First, the only thing I am trying to talk people into is thinking critically. There is nothing that aggravates me more is the "sheep mentality" regardless of what side of the issue they are on. As for CAP, he's not alone, fully one third of Americans think the government was at least complicit in 9/11. That number speaks volumes. Think about it, I mean come on, a third of the country think our government is complicit in one of the worst incidents in our history. What does that say of our current administration?

Do you really think I like our current predicament? Why would I? I would have loved to have been wrong on this one. PNAC was a fucking dream of some old recluses, long since disconnected from reality. It seemed insane, now we KNOW it was.

There is and never has been any effective strategy until recently, now it's too late. It took them four years, the length of the entire fucking WWII to come up with it. I mean that is fucking pathetic. Now, they just don't have the troops, and the Iraqis don't have an effective government. They're saying several more years to do it right. They must be fucking insane. The only way that is going to happen is with a draft.

Look around folks, sure, we're a great country, but so was Sumer some 5.000 years ago. History is replete with once great civilizations. We cannot be so arrogant as to ignore the reality of the situation and continue our present course. Is there going to be consequences once we withdraw, yes, but sometimes, there are no viable options. Asia is on the rise while we are on the decline. While we squander our resources in a lost war, they're devoting theirs in building great economies. If anything has become clear a great military only goes so far, the real power lies in a countries wealth.

China's leadership said there was going to be reprisals if we tried to remedy the currency discrepancy with a fire sale of their dollar holdings. Terrorism is a problem, but it's time we start focusing on all our problems. Let's do what we can where we can, while we still have good options.

Yea, scum like you supports them getting killed in Iraq for no reason, better watch out, those soldiers just might be kicking your ass and the asses of every pathetic, limp wristed, little neo-con.

As if people needed any evidence the neo-cons are nothing but sadistic little fascists, just look at the crap you guys post.

Fucking coward..

blueblooded pussy!

yes i am currently active duty, and im stationed in korea. i suggest you take some of your own advice and go talk to a recruiter. you seem to like to talk an awful lot of shit about the military but have absolutely no experience with what your talking about.

i have a sneaking suspicion though that your yellow chicken shit ass wouldnt be caught dead at the recruiters even if the enemy was marching through washington dc.

He'd piss his pants at the meps station!

Wrong!

Anyone who has ever been in the service knows that you contract is NOT up after your active duty is up. You have an additional 4 to 6 years of INACTIVE RESERVE!!! You are told that UP FRONT!!!

Cap,

Yes, and potentially at the risk of our citizen's!

First, the only thing I am trying to talk people into is thinking critically. There is nothing that aggravates me more is the "sheep mentality" regardless of what side of the issue they are on. As for CAP, he's not alone, fully one third of Americans think the government was at least complicit in 9/11. That number speaks volumes. Think about it, I mean come on, a third of the country think our government is complicit in one of the worst incidents in our history. What does that say of our current administration?

Do you really think I like our current predicament? Why would I? I would have loved to have been wrong on this one. PNAC was a fucking dream of some old recluses, long since disconnected from reality. It seemed insane, now we KNOW it was.

There is and never has been any effective strategy until recently, now it's too late. It took them four years, the length of the entire fucking WWII to come up with it. I mean that is fucking pathetic. Now, they just don't have the troops, and the Iraqis don't have an effective government. They're saying several more years to do it right. They must be fucking insane. The only way that is going to happen is with a draft.

Look around folks, sure, we're a great country, but so was Sumer some 5.000 years ago. History is replete with once great civilizations. We cannot be so arrogant as to ignore the reality of the situation and continue our present course. Is there going to be consequences once we withdraw, yes, but sometimes, there are no viable options. Asia is on the rise while we are on the decline. While we squander our resources in a lost war, they're devoting theirs in building great economies. If anything has become clear a great military only goes so far, the real power lies in a countries wealth.

China's leadership said there was going to be reprisals if we tried to remedy the currency discrepancy with a fire sale of their dollar holdings. Terrorism is a problem, but it's time we start focusing on all our problems. Let's do what we can where we can, while we still have good options.

No their is another solution to a shortage of manpower. It could be the solution of two problems at once, And relieve a heavy burden from the tax payers! Back in the Civil war there were a large number of slaves that earned their freedom by fighting in the war, Today we have an enormous number of people who would never give up fighting for their freedom, and through empathy the freedom of Iraqi's! Why aren't we offering pardons to non-violent prisoners who are serving long term sentences! Not murderers and rapists like Cuba did to us. But drug dealers, their militant and business wise! A pound of grass will get you ten years. If they serve a four year term in the service honorable expunge their record and set them free! Help them find a job! While their serving they won't draw a paycheck. The only expense to the government will be to pay for their equipment no college, no nothing. In the mean time it would lift the burden to the tax payers to house and feed these inmates!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Yes, and potentially at the risk of our citizen's!

And potentially it could be the best thing we did.

Go look at the Iraq regions long history and tell me why we have any business in there affairs. It has not been the happiest freedom filled place in the world, and we march in and say do it this way?

Show me a declaration for deserting a country that we attacked before it's civilians have services and stability, or a self sufficient government!

We should not have been there in the first place. As some knew before and most know now, there was no reason for us going in there in the first place.

Hey I agree. We should focus on what it takes to leave and do everything possible to get out as soon as possible.

As far as what has passed we should look at it like you said to prevent it from ever happening again.

Another thing that bothers me is that when the Dems took over after claiming to get out of Iraq what happened? They were all seen laughing, smiling and taking there photo ops. What is there to laugh about????????? All of them and us should be trying to figure a way out, right?

What are these bastards doing? Voting for a pay raise and....

House selects new food vendor

Rep. Robert Brady, (D-Pa.), chairman of the Committee on House Administration, announced the change in a statement and also unveiled that the company will also provide food service for the Capitol Visitors Center when it opens.

This is my biggest problem. Priorities are not straight in this country, exept for the individual. It's all me,me and without us there is no me,me.

Edited by fmccap

Hey I agree. We should focus on what it takes to leave and do everything possible to get out as soon as possible.

As far as what has passed we should look at it like you said to prevent it from ever happening again.

i can agree with that, but at the same time you just cant half-ass it. take a look at japan, germany, and south korea. all were devestated by war and wouldnt be where they are today if u.s. troops didnt provide the stabity for them to grow economically and politically. now there were bumps in the road in all three of those cases, but we stuck with it and look at how they turned out. and i believe there is just as much at stake if not more in iraq because of the terrorist threat.

to address the issue of stop loss. in a way it is like a back door draft, in that the military can extend your enlistment without your consent. how many times has this policy been used though? the way you make it sound, the military just uses it at whim. thats just not the case.

the other issue is the individual ready reserve program. when you sign up for you first enlistement you actually sign up for 8yrs, so at the end of it (4 of 6yr) you own the military the the remaining years. it isnt on active duty though, your in a civilian status (no weekend duty or anything like that) and the military calls you up if there is great need.

last; methos if you want to do the ip check go for it, i dont have to prove anything to you. im just happy in the fact that my service allows you to exercise your freedom of speech. after all, the 1st amendment was made to protect the voice of the minority, however deluded it may be.

Edited by diablos30

your pointing to a number and not the frequency of which the policy has been used.

I'm not talking about frequency. With so many against the war, why such a high number now? Why the low recruiting numbers now? Why so many lawsuits questioning this from current active enlistments now?

Edited by fmccap

I guess this shows your ignorance.

Whatever you say moron :hysterical: What is ignorant & pathetic is your protocol! You guys talk so much sh-t as though you are looking out for the best interests of the troops, and that they want to come home. They are putting their selves in harms way, and I'm a coward for not being there. But how do you argue when confronted with the fact that the person you presume to protect the interests of, stands on his own and doesn't want or need your help! In fact he's stronger then you. Sorry to exploit this moment diablos30, but this is what the public needs to know.

Edited by Furious1Auto

Whatever you say moron :hysterical: What is ignorant & pathetic is your protocol! You guys talk so much sh-t as though you are looking out for the best interests of the troops, and that they want to come home. They are putting their selves in harms way, and I'm a coward for not being there. But how do you argue when confronted with the fact that the person you presume to protect the interests of, stands on his own and doesn't want or need your help! In fact he's stronger then you. Sorry to exploit this moment diablos30, but this is what the public needs to know.

Who is this person?

What the public needs to know is the truth.

Edited by fmccap