Iraq

Moreover, we didn't invade Germany on rumors, again, are you really this ignorant, wtf? The real battle for Europe had been underway for some time, IN THE EAST, Russia had won several major battles, and I think, at least in part, the Allies figured that if they didn't invade Europe soon, Russia might sweep the continent. By no means, am I undercutting the Western Front, but I had no idea like most just how MASSIVE the battles were in the east.

No, I am not really this ignorant. I am well aware of WWII history, and I know that the war in the european theater was already well underway before we started hearing the first reports of possible genocide within the jewish communities.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What "freedom?"

You aren't responsible for what little freedon we have. In fact, the actions of people like you and Bush/Clinton are why people want to attack the U.S., which results in evil like the "Patriot Act (less freedom)."

How many innocent Iraqi women & children did you kill? Maim? How much destruction did you wreak? Less than the Muslim religious nuts caused here on 9/11?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/08/15/...le3168487.shtml

Wow, that "surge" is just goin' great there, eh?

And how about what our current soldiers are doing? Like this: http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...mplate=printart?

Or this: http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,1174649,00.html

You didn't "defend" me, my family, "freedom," or anything else. I didn't ask to be defended. You're a willing tool of the people who run the military/industrial complex.

I'd defend to my death your right to spew your right-wing BS---but you're still wrong.

With the use of "we & our", in one breath you speak as if you are Iraqi and in another as if you are American! To what side do you have loyalty? Edited by Furious1Auto

Funny thing I can find points that I can agree with amongst all here.

I agree that we are wasting ALOT of cash over there. Cash that would be better spent on our own internal problems. Our dependance on fossil fuels are going to be the end of us at some point. I agree that we need to reduce our "carbon footprint", and I don't completly dismiss global warming. What I do believe is that we are cutting our own throats. Sure, we're fighting this war over oil. We fought the first war over oil. But weather we as individuals like it or not, our access to crude oil IS a matter of national security. Our economy is so tied to fossil fuels it is ridiculous.

My heart doesn't bleed for the Kuwait's, or the Iraqis. But I do believe that if we had not gone to the aid of Kuwait, and lost access to the crude we get from that region, what shape would our economy be in right now? Sure, thats alot of "ifs", if we hadnt gone there in the first place, if Saddam had gone on in to Saudi, if he had extended control to every oil well in the middle east. Maybe it could have gone the other way, he takes them all over and then decided to pay us back for the aid we gave him in the 80's by selling us super cheap crude. Fact is, we have to play the hand we're dealt. More to the point, watch our elected leaders play the hand as we scream into the TV like some twisted texas hold em tourney, but the fact is they arent listening to us.

There was once a time in this nation when people were approached due to their abilities as businessmen or whatever else they were, to serve as representatives in government to the people. Sometimes these poeple didn't even want to serve, but their sense of duty led them to do so anyhow. From those times, when some served out of a sense of duty, we have arrived at a time and place where our representatives do not serve out of a sense of duty, but out of hunger for power and prestige. I am not fooled into thinking, as I hope all others here are not, that our reps. in congress are there to serve my best intrests, but rather they serve their own. I believe we have reached a point where our intrests are dictated to us by the very people we elect, not us dictating to them. They treat each and every one of us like sheep. What is even more sickening, is that collectively, we allow them to treat us like sheep, unable to do anything for ourselves.

Am I a democrat, NO. My observations of the democrat party have left me with the taste of vomit in my mouth. They tell me that instead of owning a firearm to defend myself and my family, I need to rely on the police (read: government) to come save me in the event my house is invaded by someone willing to do me or my family harm. With the welfare mentality they eschew, they teach how many millions that is ok to not strive to better themselves, but just lives off of the work of those that do choose to strive, in the form of free money and food taken in the form of taxes at gunpoint by us. Yes, I said gunpoint. If you don't believe me, next year, don't pay your taxes. Next year, change your with holdings to maximum and owe the IRS at the end of the year, then refuse to pay it. Don't pay your real estate taxes. Eventually, men with...yes, GUNS, will arrive at your doorstep if you refuse to vacate the premises so that they can sell what you own to pay the taxes.

Am I republican? NO. They would just as soon have me out of a job, only room for two classes of people, the rich and the poor. They want us to be a "service nation". Export all of our manufacturing jobs, all of our ability to be a self sustaining nation. They would like to tap my phones, and peer into my windows without regard to privacy, WITHOUT A WARRANT. Their attorney general would like to pass a bill right now, with the help of a certain democrat rep. that would allow the dept. of justice to declare anyone as unsuitable for firearm ownership, without having to even give a reason. Example, I go to waffle house for breakfast, and unknowingly sit next to someone under surveilance and suspected to have ties to terrorists, or perhaps a terrorist himself. Of course he is trying to fit in our society, and we sit and joke and laugh. A week later feds show up at my door, and say they have reason to believe that I have ties to terrorism now, and under the Gonzolez/Lautenburg act, I have been deemed unsuitable for firearm ownership, turn over all my guns, and I can never be allowed in the future to lawfully own a firearm. I ask what proof do they have of this, and am told that cannot be discussed because it is a matter of "national security".

I say we are cutting our own throats because we have groups of people in this country that would prevent us from drilling the oil we have due to enviromental concerns. BUT, I am also a conservationist, and I don't want to see the land we were given defaced. I would rather we never need another drop of oil, but I also realize that until we come up with alternative energy sources, we still need oil!

I don't like to see our boys in Harms way, and I don't agree or disagree that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. For every little link someone can post showing they had nothing to do with it, someone else can post one showing they did. Those are arguments that NO ONE is going to win on here. I don't really agree with the war, but I will not dishonor the troops we have already lost by leaving without getting the job done. Ok fine, how is that defined? Hell, I don't know, if I did I would be in charge. I do believe however, if we just pull out and leave now, we may end up in much worse shape in the end. Those that serve in the military, know what the possibilities are when they volunteer. Right now it seems that the insurgents see Iraq as the front line in a jihad against the great satan. I would rather that front line be there, than in the streets of the U.S.

The amount of land "defaced" drilling for oil is miniscule. This war is a serious matter. Are we going to keep turning the other cheek no matter how brazen these clowns get? How does that make us look? The Roman Empire used to pay the Barbarians not to attack them. They wanted to be civilized and live in peace. Look what happened. History repeats itself. We need to kick some serious butt if we want to be taken seriously.

You are a right wing mouthpeice with all that anti French crap. If you knew about French history you would not be talking BS.

Does it bother you that France has been and still is a alli of the US? Does it bother you that France helped us in our revolution? Does it bother you that 1.5 million french soldiers died in WW1? Does it bother you that French Mirage jets fought with us in Kosavow? Does it bother you that France occupied most of Europe in the late 1700's? Does it bother you that the French foreign legion are bad ass mf's? Does it bother you that B. Franklin and T. Jefferson went to France and came back to th US and implemented their ideals into our govt.? Does it bother you that France evolved and learned that war is bad and you can't create democracy through bombing? Does it bother you that France is a world leader in most mediums of arts like food, literature, wine, fashion, film, etc. Doesw it bother you that French men get laid twice as much as you.

If you were half the soldier you think you are you would not disrespect the 1.5 million dead French soldiers and who knows how many wounded, those French soldiers went thru a hell of a lot more than you guys did during the so called first gulf war, which really wasn't a war. And all that crap about we are free because of you is also a bunch of BS!

I bet you love to tell everyone about how you served in the war, are you that insecure that you need to play the I was in a war card? Were the Iraqies getting ready to invade the US and you saved us and kept us free? I was in the military also so don't try that crap on me.

If you had read my post, I served DURING the war. Not IN the war.

I have been to france, and I'll tell you firsthand, its nothing to write home about. The people only bathe about once a week, the women dont shave, much. My general opinion is that they think alot more of themselves than they should. But we all know, opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one and they all stink.

And if you served, you are one of the people I referred to when I said, and I quote, "people like me". Perhaps I should have placed my emphisis differently, however I was simply trying to show, as futile as it is apparantly, that when someone chooses to post a response such as "people like you are the cause of this: www.somedumbasswebsite.com ", that simply people "like me" are the cause of the things I described. Now I get to say "people like you!" :D

Seriously, I don't give a rat's ass about wine (I actually prefer something from the the napa valley myself to anything from europe), food (itailian is my prefrence, in food, not wine), fashion (I'm pretty certain my choice of blue jeans is more derived from function than fashion), film (La femme nitkia was actually alright, I'll give you that one, but only because it spawned "point of no return").

And for the record, I'm married, so I'm pretty certain that about 3/4 of the male population in the world is getting laid twice as much as me. That's why I like "point of no return" so much, just the thought of Bridget Fonda.......brb :D

The amount of land "defaced" drilling for oil is miniscule. This war is a serious matter. Are we going to keep turning the other cheek no matter how brazen these clowns get? How does that make us look? The Roman Empire used to pay the Barbarians not to attack them. They wanted to be civilized and live in peace. Look what happened. History repeats itself. We need to kick some serious butt if we want to be taken seriously.

I agree with every word you said. We need to rid ouselves of our dependance on oil, but in the meantime, we need to utilize the oil we have under our feet, instead of giving any county in the middle east another dime.

I agree with every word you said. We need to rid ouselves of our dependance on oil, but in the meantime, we need to utilize the oil we have under our feet, instead of giving any county in the middle east another dime.

If we are drilling the oil, then we are also making money from it. Give the people a better life, and everyone is happy. The miserable terrorists will eventually all blow themselves up, or else they will not get invited to the prom. Sooner or later they will realize that it is better to fuck a live virgin than a dead one.

Well since I'm voting against Ru Paul then, I guess that cancels out your vote! At least choose a candidate with scrote! Hell as much as Obama dislikes the war he at least has conviction.

Why don't we just elect Barney Fife!

sign_metal_regular_34_101_68.jpg

Hes a freakin retard!!! He said that making marijuana illegal was racist!!!

What "freedom?"

You aren't responsible for what little freedon we have. In fact, the actions of people like you and Bush/Clinton are why people want to attack the U.S., which results in evil like the "Patriot Act (less freedom)."

How many innocent Iraqi women & children did you kill? Maim? How much destruction did you wreak? Less than the Muslim religious nuts caused here on 9/11?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/08/15/...le3168487.shtml

Wow, that "surge" is just goin' great there, eh?

And how about what our current soldiers are doing? Like this: http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...mplate=printart?

Or this: http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,1174649,00.html

You didn't "defend" me, my family, "freedom," or anything else. I didn't ask to be defended. You're a willing tool of the people who run the military/industrial complex.

I'd defend to my death your right to spew your right-wing BS---but you're still wrong.

Good. THEN MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST BUMP YOU OFF!?!?

Who said that, Ron Paul or cap? Second how would legalizing drugs negatively impact minorities. They wouldn't be shooting each other over them anymore. I do not however support their legalization, for fear that welfare recipients would lose their supplemental income! :hysterical:

God you are so retarded!

BIG oil!!! Evil oil!!! Blah blah blah.

Idiot!!

You drooling moron, if you had one fucking clue about this you'd know it was mostly about oil, but they've got your head stuck so far up your fat ass you can't even begin to comprehend anything, you just epeat the bullshit you hear from your neo-conservative masters.

You ignorant fool, the people who outlawed Marijuana back in 1937 used racism to get public support behind prohibition, ever heard of "reefer madness"? Or did your mommy not teach you that in home school?

Who said that, Ron Paul or cap? Second how would legalizing drugs negatively impact minorities. They wouldn't be shooting each other over them anymore. I do not however support their legalization, for fear that welfare recipients would lose their supplemental income! :hysterical:

It's funny seeing you ignorant rednecks laughing at your own stupidity..

It's funny seeing you ignorant rednecks laughing at your own stupidity..

Did you find that offensive? I didn't single out any specific ethnic group. Actually I never even injected race! Minority group

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Minority)

Jump to: navigation, search

“Minority” redirects here. For other uses, see Minority (disambiguation).

A minority or subordinate group is a sociological group that does not constitute a politically dominant plurality of the total population of a given society. A sociological minority is not necessarily a numerical minority — it may include any group that is disadvantaged with respect to a dominant group in terms of social status, education, employment, wealth and political power. To avoid confusion, some writers prefer the terms "subordinate group" and "dominant group" rather than "minority" and "majority" But based on your reaction and common responses I bet you I could tell you what your ethnicity is! By the way I'm native American! :slap: So don't start that hate whitey bullsh-t with me! icon_rr.gif

Edited by Furious1Auto

I think you are. I know you won't but could you show me where he has said that????????

You should go read the Constitution which is supposed to be the law of the land. Your Federal Government is supposed to protect your rights under the Constitution, not tell you what you can and can't do. I would tell you that that is supposed to be left up to the states and the people but you would probably spin it into something it's not. You should go really see where we came from and quit living in your bushland.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the last place you should trust. They tell you what they want you to hear.

CIA, FBI computers used for Wikipedia edits

WikiScanner revealed that CIA computers were used to edit an entry on the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003. A graphic on casualties was edited to add that many figures were estimated and were not broken down by class.

Another entry on former CIA chief William Colby was edited by CIA computers to expand his career history and discuss the merits of a Vietnam War rural pacification program that he headed.

Aerial and satellite images of the U.S. prison for terrorism suspects at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, were removed using a computer traced to the FBI, WikiScanner showed.

This is the last place you should trust. They tell you what they want you to hear.

CIA, FBI computers used for Wikipedia edits

Read your Websters dictionary, it says the same thing cap. Or do you think the government edited it too! I just was not going to take the time to scan the excerpt, save the image, and upload it to photo bucket, then transfer it to BON, when with wikipedia I could cut and paste! I don't have a racist bone in my body but, it draws my ire when there is an assumption that I owe someone, or Ihave to feel guilty for something I had nothing to do with because my skin is pale. To be totally acurate I'm Cherokee, Blackfoot, and Hungarian. Two parts of my lineage is is Indian and suffered more that that of the black man, and the third is immigrant only 2 generations old. My Hungarian great grandmother came here long after slavery ended! That's not to say that I don't understand what happened, and I do believe reparations are due. But the ones that need to be held liable are the ones who directly profited from the use of slaves ie; the plantation owners, not the government who freed them or the citizens would divided the country to make them free! I didn't make any racial slurs and don't appreciate being called by a name used to belittle white people! I'm just tired of the double standard! Al Sharpton and Jessy Jackson can kiss my ass! pottytrain2.gif

Edited by Furious1Auto

I didnt say legal I said illegal.

Ron Paul agreed with an interviewer on Norm.com that making pot illegal was only to put blacks in jail.