Iraq

Ghost of Patton!!

I think this is how General George S. Patton would sum things up.... and then catch holy hell from Ike. He sure had a unique way of expressing his thoughts.

Ghost of General Patton

A Message from the Ghost of General Patton....

ATTENTION!

post-22519-1195781050_thumb.jpg

To ALL those whining, panty-waisted, pathetic Maggots, it's time for a little refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight wars.

post-22519-1195781076_thumb.jpg

See if you can tear yourself away from your 'reality' TV and Starbucks for a minute, pull your head out of your flabby ass -- and LISTEN UP!!

post-22519-1195781117_thumb.jpg

Abu Ghraib is not 'torture' or an 'atrocity'. This is the kind of thing frat boys, sorority girls, and academy cadets do to newcomers.

A little fun at someone else's expense.

Certainly no reason to wring your hands or get your panties in a wad

Got that?

post-22519-1195781109_thumb.jpg

THIS IS an atrocity!

post-22519-1195781124_thumb.jpgpost-22519-1195781131_thumb.jpgpost-22519-1195781138_thumb.jpg

So Was This!!!

post-22519-1195781144_thumb.jpg

WHICH PART DON'T YOU GET?

post-22519-1195781150_thumb.jpg

Islam a peaceful religion???

My Ass!

Millions of these sons-of-bitches are plotting, as we speak, to destroy our country and our way of life any way they can.

Some of them are here among us now.

They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you. You are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't give a shit how 'progressive' you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause.

They want your ass dead , and they think it is God's will for them to do it. And you think Bush and Cheney are your worst enemies?

post-22519-1195781157_thumb.jpg

Some think if we give them a hug or listen to them, then they'll like us... and if you agree? Then you are a pathetic dumb ass!

If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.

Stop bitchin' about your damn Health Care, Social Security, Gas prices, and your measly 3.25% unemployment rate... and start worrying about you, your family's, and your friends' asses.

How many more Americans must be beheaded before you stop blaming

Bush for all your troubles ??

You've fallen asleep AGAIN, maggots!

And you may not get another chance!

NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY ASS -

and pass this on to any and every person you give a damn about.. if you ever gave a damn about anything

post-22519-1195781167_thumb.jpg

DISMISSED!

Do you have enough balls to forward this email.. The truth shall set you free!!

George S. Patton

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

Just another day in Baghdad: http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=7397121

Also, as of 11/22/07: at least 3,874 U.S. soldiers have died needlessly in naplast/dickablows/nonunionj/trimdingaling's insane Iraq bloodbath.

Of course, the above mentioned chickenhawks are safe at home, stuffing their pieholes with turkey.

:boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

This article contains an interesting statistic: http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,22...ed=networkfront

So---when are you violent, bloodthirsty neocons gonna invade Saudi Arabia?

Oh, nevermind---you won't do any attacking 'cause you're sleeping with each other!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

Ghost of Patton!!

George S. Patton

Patton isn't a symbol towards staying the course, Patton, at least for me, is a symbol of just how wrong this war is. First, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Secondly, almost all intel that stated Iraq had WMD came from the Iraq National Congress, AKA Chalabi. Saddam had little in common with Islamic Fascists, therefore, there was no ties - in fact, they hated each other!

I am just as happy as the next person that there is a drop in violence, however, why isn't Secretary Rice in Baghdad now taking advantage of the lull in violence and cementing some kind of lasting peace? Every president towards the end of their presidency looks abroad to enhance his legacy. Since Carter, it's always been seeking some kind of long lasting peace in the Middle East. Peace between Israel and it's Arab neighbors. What perplexes me, and many others is why not resolve the sectarian divide in Iraq. Iraq is Bush's legacy, so why not send Secretary Rice to Iraq, and meet with all the players within Iraq and the Iraq's neighbors (as the bipartisan 9/11 commission suggested). I mean it defies logic as why Rice is snubbing Iraq. Nothing has changed, there is no military solution in Iraq, only a political one. The surge had little to do with the current success, the foreign fighters started killing the Sheiks, therefore, the sheiks turned on them. They said all along, it was a marriage of convenience, if we left, they would evict the foreign fighters. They were just to ruthless, even for the Sunni Sheiks.

In the south, the fighting stopped between the Shia, at least in part, due to the U.S. befriending and arming the Sunnis. I am not sure if it's some kind of long lasting detente or the parties are just positioning themselves for the inevitable fight after U.S. troops withdraw. Either way, Rice should be in the region securing peace. Bush/Rice only have one year left to salvage their tenure in office, and they chose the ever elusive quest for peace between Israel and it's neighbors, not some political settlement in Iraq. That shows me that either they don't think there is chance for political compromise or they cant pursue it because the prerequisite for long lasting peace is including Iraq's regional neighbors, namely Iran. In other words, they must be at least leaning towards a bombing campaign in Iran. Either way, it does not bode well for Iraq.

Patton would never have settled for "stay the course" Patton would never have disbanded their army. Patton would never had sat idly by in the early days of the occupation as Iraq devolved into chaos. Patton would have won the war or lost his job long ago due to fits of rage in press briefings. Patton would have would have led our troops up Tora Bora instead of paying the Northern Alliance to do our dirty work, which they later made a deal with Osama and let him escape. If Patton were alive and in charge, in my opinion, his recriminations would not be for the left, but for those that started and have led this ill-conceived war.

I am just as happy as the next person that there is a drop in violence,

however, why isn't Secretary Rice in Baghdad now taking advantage of the lull in violence and cementing some kind of lasting peace?

Every president towards the end of their presidency looks abroad to enhance his legacy.

..........What perplexes me, and many others is why not resolve the sectarian divide in Iraq. Iraq is Bush's legacy, so why not send Secretary Rice to Iraq, and meet with all the players within Iraq and the Iraq's neighbors (as the bipartisan 9/11 commission suggested). I mean it defies logic as why Rice is snubbing Iraq.

Bush/Rice only have one year left to salvage their tenure in office,

let the rhetoric begin!......you want us to believe that you are glad the violence is down? yeah right.....so like the dem candidates you are now switching lanes....this is how you deal with the good news out of Iraq...change the focus...."the violence is down..BUT...Ms. Rice needs to do this or that"..give me a break...everyone knows that any success in Iraq does not bode well for candidates on the left...and how disingenuous of you to try and make of think that you give a damn about President Bush's legacy...that is so transparent ...let's face it...there is good news coming out of Iraq and you and your ilk don't know how to spin it...one democratic Congressman recently was honest enough to admit, when ask, how good news would affect the campaign, said it would not be good....this is a sad commentary for a political party to base it's success on bad news of our brave young men and women getting killed in war....

I was right---you DON'T "support the troops."

Why do you hate the troops? Why do you hate America?

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

You know how much I have given and done for the country "YOU" claim to love but yet you still avoid the question that you know if answered truthfully will shut your yap.

let the rhetoric begin!......you want us to believe that you are glad the violence is down? yeah right.....so like the dem candidates you are now switching lanes....this is how you deal with the good news out of Iraq...change the focus...."the violence is down..BUT...Ms. Rice needs to do this or that"..give me a break...everyone knows that any success in Iraq does not bode well for candidates on the left...and how disingenuous of you to try and make of think that you give a damn about President Bush's legacy...that is so transparent ...let's face it...there is good news coming out of Iraq and you and your ilk don't know how to spin it...one democratic Congressman recently was honest enough to admit, when ask, how good news would affect the campaign, said it would not be good....this is a sad commentary for a political party to base it's success on bad news of our brave young men and women getting killed in war....

I don't know what I posted that would make you think I care about Bush or his legacy, I don't.

On the other hand, those that support this war puzzles me, troop enlistment is down, retention levels are low, and the troops are burning out, they need fresh recruits. I don't get it, how can you so fervently advocate war, only to allow others to fight it for you? Why aren't you there? If you need help finding a job, military or civilian, let me know, I bet I can help.

It's like I have said before, there is a reason the war supporter's ribbons are yellow!!

I don't know what I posted that would make you think I care about Bush or his legacy, I don't.

On the other hand, those that support this war puzzles me, troop enlistment is down, retention levels are low, and the troops are burning out, they need fresh recruits. I don't get it, how can you so fervently advocate war, only to allow others to fight it for you? Why aren't you there? If you need help finding a job, military or civilian, let me know, I bet I can help.

It's like I have said before, there is a reason the war supporter's ribbons are yellow!!

Don't even try that BS with me...I served my country proudly...and I still volunteer at a Vets center....and I have a son who has served in Iraq.....

Patton isn't a symbol towards staying the course, Patton, at least for me, is a symbol of just how wrong this war is. First, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Secondly, almost all intel that stated Iraq had WMD came from the Iraq National Congress, AKA Chalabi. Saddam had little in common with Islamic Fascists, therefore, there was no ties - in fact, they hated each other!

I am just as happy as the next person that there is a drop in violence, however, why isn't Secretary Rice in Baghdad now taking advantage of the lull in violence and cementing some kind of lasting peace? Every president towards the end of their presidency looks abroad to enhance his legacy. Since Carter, it's always been seeking some kind of long lasting peace in the Middle East. Peace between Israel and it's Arab neighbors. What perplexes me, and many others is why not resolve the sectarian divide in Iraq. Iraq is Bush's legacy, so why not send Secretary Rice to Iraq, and meet with all the players within Iraq and the Iraq's neighbors (as the bipartisan 9/11 commission suggested). I mean it defies logic as why Rice is snubbing Iraq. Nothing has changed, there is no military solution in Iraq, only a political one. The surge had little to do with the current success, the foreign fighters started killing the Sheiks, therefore, the sheiks turned on them. They said all along, it was a marriage of convenience, if we left, they would evict the foreign fighters. They were just to ruthless, even for the Sunni Sheiks.

In the south, the fighting stopped between the Shia, at least in part, due to the U.S. befriending and arming the Sunnis. I am not sure if it's some kind of long lasting detente or the parties are just positioning themselves for the inevitable fight after U.S. troops withdraw. Either way, Rice should be in the region securing peace. Bush/Rice only have one year left to salvage their tenure in office, and they chose the ever elusive quest for peace between Israel and it's neighbors, not some political settlement in Iraq. That shows me that either they don't think there is chance for political compromise or they cant pursue it because the prerequisite for long lasting peace is including Iraq's regional neighbors, namely Iran. In other words, they must be at least leaning towards a bombing campaign in Iran. Either way, it does not bode well for Iraq.

Patton would never have settled for "stay the course" Patton would never have disbanded their army. Patton would never had sat idly by in the early days of the occupation as Iraq devolved into chaos. Patton would have won the war or lost his job long ago due to fits of rage in press briefings. Patton would have would have led our troops up Tora Bora instead of paying the Northern Alliance to do our dirty work, which they later made a deal with Osama and let him escape. If Patton were alive and in charge, in my opinion, his recriminations would not be for the left, but for those that started and have led this ill-conceived war.

He would recognize the underlying enemy "ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS" and agree we should hunt them down no matter where when and how, just like the Nazi hunters after WWII.

Iraq drew them out into the open where utilization of our supreme technology has probably saved American lives.

What a wonderful parade in NYC yesterday, remember what the crowd looked like in 2001?

Many of us served proudly unlike quite a few loudmouths on here. After you have done your time you have the right to say and do as you please without returning to duty as many loudmouths on here spout just like those said loudmouths say should be allowed to return home. Well guess what we are home and it's someone alse's turn to clean out the shit tank as we did our time.

Many of said loadmouths rant and rave about how much they care but yet probably do not donate and damn sure do not belong to the VFW or DAV.

Said loudmouths often claim it is their right as an American to spout what they please but fail to realize why they can and in the same breath criticise others who utilize same said right. Said loudmouths do not really beleive in these rights of freedom unless it is their veiwpoint and way, benefitting them and only them 100%.

Edited by unionj

He would recognize the underlying enemy "ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS" and agree we should hunt them down no matter where when and how, just like the Nazi hunters after WWII.

Iraq drew them out into the open where utilization of our supreme technology has probably saved American lives.

What a wonderful parade in NYC yesterday, remember what the crowd looked like in 2001?

It is all some great rouse to draw the terrorists out in the open "where utilization of our supreme technology...saved American lives" That is fucking brilliant, I cannot believe I never understood the logic of it all. Let me see, we attack another country that had nothing to do with 9/11 and we let chaos erupt, fomenting discontent and therefore insurgency, only so as we can crush them. <LMAO> Are you really this fucking stupid? We are at our weakest in a classic guerrilla campaign, consider the lessons of Vietnam, we lost. Do you think they really planned for this?

It is all some great rouse to draw the terrorists out in the open "where utilization of our supreme technology...saved American lives" That is fucking brilliant, I cannot believe I never understood the logic of it all. Let me see, we attack another country that had nothing to do with 9/11 and we let chaos erupt, fomenting discontent and therefore insurgency, only so as we can crush them. <LMAO> Are you really this fucking stupid? We are at our weakest in a classic guerrilla campaign, consider the lessons of Vietnam, we lost. Do you think they really planned for this?

Hunt them down no matter where! 9-11 was just the icing on the cake. Violation upon violation and yet the UN continued to dilly dally meanwhile Saddam kept on doing as he pleased until he realized I think they are coming anyway, hey neighbor want my stash? Ok I will move it on cloudy nights so no one can see. The UN are a bunch of idiots comprised of people who would like nothing better than to see the USA crumble even though if we quit financing it it would evaporate.

The timing could not have been more perfect but yet all you idiots are still blind as to the underlying operations of surviving on this planet with races of people who do not hold your values or care to.

You need to move to the North of England and get a taste of what this innocent race of people are doing and talk to all the natives who have been driven out.

You know I should not blame an entire race or those races that partake in said faith but just those who sucome to the extremists brainwashing.

Donate or roll the dice with your family members future but I would rather try and control a future for my family and country.

Once again how about that parade yesterday in NYC, looked better than 2001.

meanwhile Saddam kept on doing as he pleased until he realized I think they are coming anyway, hey neighbor want my stash? Ok I will move it on cloudy nights so no one can see.

Oh boy, this one really cracks me up, ya know, he had them, but he knew we were coming and got rid of them. That theory is nuts! If he had WMD, why would he get rid of them. What, on the premise we would come in and say oops, no WMD, sorry, have a nice day and leave? Hell no, if he had any, he would have used them, period. Why wouldn't he, think about it, what would he have to lose? Absolutely nothing, and he knew it. He knew he was going to die, so why not go out swinging. We found the guy in a rathole. It is obvious the guy was not big on planning. If he had them, he would have used them.