ATTN all Ford employees

dark270

nice aint it ?

Thanks for sharing the letter. Was a little hard to read. Was a lot more information about the Monroe Plant then we recieved here in Monroe. A lot more info then I have been aware of anyways. I knew we lost the market testing and that our chairman filed a grievence, didn't know the rest. Starting to look like a sinking ship here i guess. Thanks again for the letter

Thanks for sharing the letter. Was a little hard to read. Was a lot more information about the Monroe Plant then we recieved here in Monroe. A lot more info then I have been aware of anyways. I knew we lost the market testing and that our chairman filed a grievence, didn't know the rest. Starting to look like a sinking ship here i guess. Thanks again for the letter

sorry it was hard to read, unreal, ford sold our cats to arvin merritor for nothing, fire sale.... and some krupp company for sway bars, again, almost for nothing....

and they wonder why we dont have high morale?

sorry it was hard to read, unreal, ford sold our cats to arvin merritor for nothing, fire sale.... and some krupp company for sway bars, again, almost for nothing....

and they wonder why we dont have high morale?

And I'll bet that within, say, 2 years---ArvinMeritor will be charging Ford more for those cats than it cost you guys to make 'em.

Pretty much the same scenario with everything they've outsourced.

And I'll bet that within, say, 2 years---ArvinMeritor will be charging Ford more for those cats than it cost you guys to make 'em.

Pretty much the same scenario with everything they've outsourced.

yes exactly!

they are too stupid, ford is cutting it's hands and feet off, i expect them to file chapter 11 within two years!

oh well, that is why everyone needs a backup plan!

but just like wheels and bumpers ford now pays 200% more for them!