Ford Flex Panel Van

I figured what the hey Chevy can do it with the hhr why not ford with the flex

flexpanelcopylj6.th.jpg

Good job, although on this long of a vehicle, I would think a buyer would need a rear door(s) (i think the HHR has a door on one side available)

Maybe sliding doors, or just standard doors w/ the window filled in?

That is the "nice" thing about the Flex, it can be "Flex"-ible. Ford could remove the rear doors, shorten it 6"-8", and then add some rear opening half-doors ala Honda Element. The side window panels could be an accessory available through the parts department as part of a dress up package.

Edited by twintornados

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Spent a bit of time on this photoshop edition of the panel van idea....which I did before the release of the car itself. I doubt that Ford will build it, but I do expect a customizer to go this route....hence why the car is lowered in my version as well.

You can see many more photoshop creations at:

http://www.onlinejason.net/auto/art.html

Ford_Flex_panel.jpg

Spent a bit of time on this photoshop edition of the panel van idea....which I did before the release of the car itself. I doubt that Ford will build it, but I do expect a customizer to go this route....hence why the car is lowered in my version as well.

You can see many more photoshop creations at:

http://www.onlinejason.net/auto/art.html

Ford_Flex_panel.jpg

Good work, on both this Flex Panel Van and your other creations at your website. I thought the Town Car was funny (not in an offensive way to you of course, just, I suppose, the idea of it being updated).