VOTE! NO! Till you know the lies

Bacster

GIVE IT AWAY RON!

:happy feet: :reading: :banghead::censored::redcard::finger:

What is next? 5.00 bucks an hour no insurance own your sole to the company store?

give it away ronny lives better than that.

your friend

@ KCAP

They want us to ratify an open contract! Provisions missing, "NON_CORE" undefined till after ratification. And two big stiffy's in the package, and for what a $3,000 bribe! Whats in it for our union reps. follow this LINK and find out?

Edited by Furious1Auto

all the other contracts have had open ended shit,in them .

that I only heard about later ,I hope im just better informed now that I can see the white pages and not just the joy joy highlightes. :slap:

the time to settle the core non-core should be now not later,I want it out in the open where I can see it.

as long as I am wishing end world hunger and O yeah world peace :P :cheerleader:

They want us to ratify an open contract! Provisions missing, "NON_CORE" undefined till after ratification. And two big stiffy's in the package, and for what a $3,000 bribe! Whats in it for our union reps. follow this LINK and find out?

No one has asked you or anyone else in the Ford system to vote for anytyhing!!! We don't have a tenative agreement there are no highlights let alone white pages, secret letters or anything else. The link you posted is to an article about a shift reduction at a GM plant so how does that benifit the union reps? You are a loud mouth Know nothing blowhard. Go away, better yet go work for Toyota you useless piece of SHIT.

No one has asked you or anyone else in the Ford system to vote for anytyhing!!! We don't have a tenative agreement there are no highlights let alone white pages, secret letters or anything else. The link you posted is to an article about a shift reduction at a GM plant so how does that benifit the union reps? You are a loud mouth Know nothing blowhard. Go away, better yet go work for Toyota you useless piece of SHIT.

Every contract has many hidden items. It is a shame but, it is a fact. We really need to read between the lines as much aswe can this time before we vote!!!!

: : :cheerleader:

I couldn't understand it either.....how a union rep gets paid is spelled out in the master agreement and how an international rep gets paid is spelled out in the Constiutution!! So where on this link does it show how they extra pay??

Also thanks for the prop's with the GM group!! I am International now....Internationally known!!LOL!! :cheerleader: :yahoo: :banvictory: :woohoo: :party2:

Edited by Captain723

Every contract has many hidden items. It is a shame but, it is a fact. We really need to read between the lines as much aswe can this time before we vote!!!!

I agree that every employee has the right and the responsibility to read the agreement, what frustrates me is that a lot of people will not even read the highlights let alone the agreement. It is these people who are vulnerable to the half truths, inuendos and outright lies that are spread by some of the most prolific users of this forum. I suspect that the users playing tough guy on bon are the same people who kiss the bosses ass on a daily basis. It makes me ill.

I agree that every employee has the right and the responsibility to read the agreement, what frustrates me is that a lot of people will not even read the highlights let alone the agreement. It is these people who are vulnerable to the half truths, inuendos and outright lies that are spread by some of the most prolific users of this forum. I suspect that the users playing tough guy on bon are the same people who kiss the bosses ass on a daily basis. It makes me ill.

Guess again!

QUESTION--------->Does anybody wonder why in the midst of a contract needing to be ratified several people arrive on here (and you can tell who they are by their post count easily) who disparage people who question the ins and outs of said contracts?

WE KNOW FORD as of yet doesn't have a tentative agreement. WE ARE NOT STUPID!!!!!

Ok, anyone who thinks that Fords tentative upcoming agreement will NOT have most of the components that GM and Chrysler do....RAISE YOUR PROVERBIAL HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see many hands, hmmmmmmmmmmm.

So why not discuss them in advance, and come to some sort of conclusion? Again, hmmmmmmmmm.

Can I guess why, lolol. Please, let me, let me.

REASON----------->because if you discuss it for a month, you can draw some reasonable conclusions by hearing differing opinions. If you don't discuss it, and they give you a week to ratify, you don't have enough time to mull it over.

ANYONE who tells you some silly stuff about not worrying about GM or Chryslers contract since it is not Fords, is either blowing smoke up your rearend so you stay dumb and happy, or is to silly to remember the PATTERN AGREEMENT part, and therefore should be outright ignored for their ignorance.

QUESTION--------->Does anybody wonder why in the midst of a contract needing to be ratified several people arrive on here (and you can tell who they are by their post count easily) who disparage people who question the ins and outs of said contracts?

WE KNOW FORD as of yet doesn't have a tentative agreement. WE ARE NOT STUPID!!!!!

Ok, anyone who thinks that Fords tentative upcoming agreement will NOT have most of the components that GM and Chrysler do....RAISE YOUR PROVERBIAL HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why not discuss them in advance, and come to some sort of conclusion? Again, hmmmmmmmmm.

REASON----------->because if you discuss it for a month, you can draw some reasonable conclusions by hearing differing opinions. If you don't discuss it, and they give you a week to ratify, you don't have enough time to mull it over.

ANYONE who tells you some silly stuff about not worrying about GM or Chryslers contract since it is not Fords, is either blowing smoke up your rearend so you stay dumb and happy, or is to silly to remember the PATTERN AGREEMENT part, and therefore should be outright ignored for their ignorance.

right on! exactly, the more i read, the more i dislike.

that is all i ever ask anyone to read/understand before you vote.

again i am not against concessions, if everyone shares 'equally'

A lot of people are just worried about the future and their immaturity comes out with their fear.

Hey, I'm A Ho,

I would tend to agree with ya, but how do you draw a reasonable conclusion from some of these idiots rants. I've wasted a part of my life I will never get bak again reading some of this bullshit. ArgHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hey, I'm A Ho,

I would tend to agree with ya, but how do you draw a reasonable conclusion from some of these idiots rants. I've wasted a part of my life I will never get bak again reading some of this bullshit. ArgHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Gotta skip the noise, and look for the discussion.

Once more, understand that those who SUPPOSEDLY hold high positions who entertain such goofiness, may just be trying to get you to not look. What better way to stop a discussion than screaming over someone asking questions at a meeting? Same thing applys here. It irritates people, and they lose interest.

If that is their modus aperendi, then don't allow them to do it!!!!!! Remember--------->if they want to shut disenters up, there must be some reason.

For me, I am a pitbull when I smell something like this, so I just redouble my efforts.

Questions and opinions are important to all the members. They need to see what might, could, and should happen. Just cause some Johnny Come Latelys try to throw a fly in the ointment should not stop us. It is your livelyhood, and you should know what is going on, and what other people think.

All you gotta do is remember the COAs. That in itself should give you an uneasy feeling about NCJs. (non core jobs)

Understand what they can do BEFORE you agree, nothing more, nothing less.

Gotta skip the noise, and look for the discussion.

Once more, understand that those who SUPPOSEDLY hold high positions who entertain such goofiness, may just be trying to get you to not look. What better way to stop a discussion than screaming over someone asking questions at a meeting? Same thing applys here. It irritates people, and they lose interest.

If that is their modus aperendi, then don't allow them to do it!!!!!! Remember--------->if they want to shut disenters up, there must be some reason.

For me, I am a pitbull when I smell something like this, so I just redouble my efforts.

Questions and opinions are important to all the members. They need to see what might, could, and should happen. Just cause some Johnny Come Latelys try to throw a fly in the ointment should not stop us. It is your livelyhood, and you should know what is going on, and what other people think.

All you gotta do is remember the COAs. That in itself should give you an uneasy feeling about NCJs. (non core jobs)

Understand what they can do BEFORE you agree, nothing more, nothing less.

Good nuff 4 me, go getum u pitbull

Hey, I'm A Ho,

Another empty company/union threat! You just made two more posts. Your post count was 8 now it's 10, your on a role noob! I suppose you also don't have an agenda! Maybe your threat was to the owners of BON, sadly they see more traffic every day. You won't be missed! I'm surprised that you didn't make a reference to SOS! :hysterical:

Edited by Furious1Auto