TVI Awards: Lincoln MKX beats undefeated Lexus RX

range

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is usually easier to figure out if you are looking at a Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury by looking at the Grill.

Ford= horizontal grill slats

Mercury = Ford with vertical grill slats

Lincoln = Ford with mesh grill

Or the inside. The days of Lincolns looking like fords are over. Did you see the MKS? Does it look like a Taurus to you?

It is usually easier to figure out if you are looking at a Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury by looking at the Grill.

Ford= horizontal grill slats

Mercury = Ford with vertical grill slats

Lincoln = Ford with mesh grill

I could try to find the distinguishing characteristics between certian Lexuses and Toyotas like the Camry and ES330, but I can't seem to find any.

I don't quite know what shared sheet metal has to do with it being any less of a luxury car though. What FEATURES does the RX have that the MKX doesn't?

I could try to find the distinguishing characteristics between certian Lexuses and Toyotas like the Camry and ES330, but I can't seem to find any.

I don't quite know what shared sheet metal has to do with it being any less of a luxury car though. What FEATURES does the RX have that the MKX doesn't?

Does the RX even have cooled seats?