the depletion of the union at dtp

dtp.sinks

has anyone found a qualified union rep in this entire plant?????......the other day watched "Hot ROD" so far up the superintendants ass when he stopped it took 3 mill wrights to get him out, he has no clue whats going on on the floor lets mgt control him what a loser, know wonder there are so many clueless people ,and dont get me started on all the other terds..thats for a later post

has anyone found a qualified union rep in this entire plant?????......the other day watched "Hot ROD" so far up the superintendants ass when he stopped it took 3 mill wrights to get him out, he has no clue whats going on on the floor lets mgt control him what a loser, know wonder there are so many clueless people ,and dont get me started on all the other terds..thats for a later post

Yea the whole bunch of them are dick heads. I don't know if anyone has noticed :bowdown: but the supervision in the paint department is mosly black . They reek of racism. :bowdown: If the union reps would get there head out of their ass they might beable to see whats going on around there.fuck them all. I'm taking a buyout as soon as this shafting of a contract is rolled out. :bowdown:

Yea the whole bunch of them are dick heads. I don't know if anyone has noticed :bowdown: but the supervision in the paint department is mosly black . They reek of racism. :bowdown: If the union reps would get there head out of their ass they might beable to see whats going on around there.fuck them all. I'm taking a buyout as soon as this shafting of a contract is rolled out. :bowdown:

Chelsea, I can't believe that just came out of your mouth "I'm taking a buyout"! Shame, shame ......... Don't be a quiter!

Chelsea, I can't believe that just came out of your mouth "I'm taking a buyout"! Shame, shame ......... Don't be a quiter!

They should make all the Union Jobs NonCore. They help you 30% of the time if you lucky. All the life time appointed jobs should be NonCore also. If the Union Supports NonCore Crap. They should start with there own halfass jobs.

They should make all the Union Jobs NonCore. They help you 30% of the time if you lucky. All the life time appointed jobs should be NonCore also. If the Union Supports NonCore Crap. They should start with there own halfass jobs.

ok class todays hidden/scrambled word is sTuPiD.........give up?....the correct answer is DTP....and can we say union reps!!! (the preceding was a reminder from all those who asked for help at the comm.rm.)

I do not want to defend all Union reps, lord knows some cannot be defended. Voice your opinion when it's time to vote. Even if when we do get this two tiered wage, it's still better than we would get without the Union. If the Union is going to cave in on this issue, which it appears they will, just imagine what we would be getting without them. At the very least, it appears they are atleast protecting our current wages. DO not get me wrong, I am not real happy about what is coming. Unless a miracle comes down in this contract, I will not vote for it. Everything about this thing stinks including the timing of our ratification vote. How many people will vote for it just for the bonus and the Veterans day observance that will be due on the 16th? It's a shame but we all know how fickle people are about getting some extra cash.

Just because I am curious, does DTP run their elections on a slate? I know some of the larger plants do. Being from a smaller plant I don't see the benifit of slates. Even the Union needs checks and balances to keep things in order. I may be way off base here since like I said, from a smaller plant. If I am wrong, please feel free to tell me. Just curious what the memberships at these plants think of the slates.

the union at this plant have no clue of what their job is...........just for the record its not coming to the floor once a week to kiss the foremans ass then hitting on the hotties.....beware these reps we have now have no clue whats in the contract!!!!this is the most disappointing thing about being at dtp...its funny talk to anyone from another plant the first thing everyone says is "I thoght the union was bad at my last plant

the union at this plant have no clue of what their job is...........just for the record its not coming to the floor once a week to kiss the foremans ass then hitting on the hotties.....beware these reps we have now have no clue whats in the contract!!!!this is the most disappointing thing about being at dtp...its funny talk to anyone from another plant the first thing everyone says is "I thoght the union was bad at my last plant

"The grass is always greener from the other side". I thought the same about my last plant! From what I gather talking to the young guys that were here the last election, "Ole Joe blow windbag" Talked a big game from his high low. Telling these young guys anything they wanted to hear!! We at MTP did the same with Sam Caincross, when he promised that if we voted for him he would get us are 3 crew back, then when we voted for him he said the 3 crew is not comming back and he said " I told the company that they can work you as many saturdays as they want" My only beef with DTP voting in "ole windbag" is he wasnt even a district commitee.........Let alone a barganning Rep? I mean at least Caincross was a Barganning repwhen we voted for him!!! If I am still here in march ( As I have said, come hell or high water i am out of the Rouuuuuge......through buyout or call back) I will ONLY vote for someone who IS NOT from DTP!!!! If you want my vote, you had to have been moved to DTP in the last year!!!! Anybody else has been " INFECTED" with the bullshit this union has been trying to feed us!!!! :happy feet: :banghead: