New Euro Ford Focus ST unveiled!

P71_CrownVic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nobody said you couldn't complain.

However, it's not productive, it's annoying, no one's listening, and so on and so forth.

obviously you are listening, if not why are you wasting time replying to my "unproductive, annoying" commentary.

BTW you started this with your first post in this thread.

flame.

this is about the new focus ST.

No. Well, not in the U.S. at least.

Anyway, for the inevitable upcoming onslaught, may I offer the following picture which summarizes the opinions of the vast majority of us BONheads:

whine01small_3.jpg

rememeber

Edited by Biker16

obviously you are listening

no I'm not. There's a difference between 'listening' and 'hearing'.

One implies that you are paying attention.

People have basically started to tune out the C1 vs. C170 debate.

As far as me 'starting' something.... Well, you might have a point there, if I was the first guy on the history of this board to note and make an issue of the perpetual and zestless whining about C1 Fords.

Fact is, this is a small community, and things carry over from one thread to another.

What I'm trying to point out humorously, sarcastically, sincerely, and with much exaggeration is that there are certain topics that have been beaten to death on this forum, and that continually summoning their ghosts is a waste of -everyone's- time. Yours included.

no I'm not. There's a difference between 'listening' and 'hearing'.

One implies that you are paying attention.

People have basically started to tune out the C1 vs. C170 debate.

As far as me 'starting' something.... Well, you might have a point there, if I was the first guy on the history of this board to note and make an issue of the perpetual and zestless whining about C1 Fords.

Fact is, this is a small community, and things carry over from one thread to another.

What I'm trying to point out humorously, sarcastically, sincerely, and with much exaggeration is that there are certain topics that have been beaten to death on this forum, and that continually summoning their ghosts is a waste of -everyone's- time. Yours included.

this is not a C1 vs C170 debate. this is about the NEW FOCUS ST.

It does bother you because if it didn't you would not reply to every C1 post the way you do. I and alot of other people are sick of it. It is impossible for anyone to talk about anything about any FOe product without your sarcastic wit, or lack thereof.

if you don't like a topic you should refrain from posting to it.

because while the reason for the topic may be " beaten to death" In your opinion, there are many people that would simply like to talk. you are turning every topic into a shout fest. you are instigating what you hate.

please stop.

if you ave nothing else to do but insult the topic and the topic starter please don't post.

Whaddya know, my Dixie-fried alias agrees with me. What a surprise.

Maybe more of my fictitious aliases will agree with me.....

BTW, PC, who were the other 'characters' I created?

I agree with you. I think I was accuse of being blackhorse, so by extension I must be you. Seeing as we now know that he is more conservative that I am liberal, I don't think that holds. No hard feelings eh blackhorse :)?

Edited by suv_guy_19

That may be a commentary on current writing.

"Quite brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip" is 15 years old.

I think Homer was trying to figure out the color of Marge's eyes, but I can't remember.

I think that was something else, like...."brown, green, orange, rake, guessing," something along those lines.

Hello!!!! I'm tired of SUV getting all the face time in this little split personality triad of power!!!! I want to say something too! I have a message here from the stomach. It says "Shut up and feed me dammit, the three of us are hungry."

Hey, you'll get fed when I say you get fed, if thats ok with you Richard :hysterical:, of Course its ok with me....err....him...err...hmmm lol.

I think that was something else, like...."brown, green, orange, rake, guessing," something along those lines.

He was upstairs, and I think he was picking out a tie. Ten Commandments of beer, piano keys, something something something.... Marge said, "Why not pick a tie that matches my eyes?", Homer says, "Great... And what color would that be?"

He was upstairs, and I think he was picking out a tie. Ten Commandments of beer, piano keys, something something something.... Marge said, "Why not pick a tie that matches my eyes?", Homer says, "Great... And what color would that be?"

Well I know he said the line that I thought you were referring to, but i didn't quite see the whole thing, so you may be right about the line you are talking about.

Edited by suv_guy_19

There have been a few limited edition ST's in the Euro market and Japan.

Ford Focus ST WRC Edition for Switzerland http://www.worldcarfans.com/8070322....or-switzerland

Last WRC season, Ford won the Manufacturers title for the first time in 27 years by accumulating 195 points overall but missing out on the Drivers title by 1 point (Loeb 112, Gronholm 111) and the Swiss are going to celebrate! And celebrating they do with a Focus ST WRC Edition, limited to 100 lucky Swiss who are willing to part with 44,900 Francs.

The road-legal rally replica rides on 19-inch BBS rims wrapped in Pirelli tyres (PZero Nero 235/35 R19 TL ZR 91Y), has special side mirrors, frontspoiler and a hatch with carbon-inlays as well as WRC decals. The interior has besides a WRC badge, a carbon-look to it.

As the name suggests, the special edition is based on a Focus ST with 2.5 liter Duratec Turbo engine delivering 225 horses at 320 Nm torque. Floor the pedal and you'll be on 100km/h in roughly 6.8 seconds and it will keep going till you hit 241km/h. Braking is thought of too, front brakes have 320mm discs with four-piston calipers and in the rear you'll find 280mm discs with two-piston calipers

The Black Edition http://www.topspeed.com/cars/ford/fo...n-ar42376.html

The White Edition http://www.automk.com/thread-35078-1...=enamp;ie=UTF8

Ford has used the ST as a nice carrot in the worldwide market, jexcept the largest market in the world.

Edited by MKII

There have been a few limited edition ST's in the Euro market and Japan.

Ford Focus ST WRC Edition for Switzerland http://www.worldcarfans.com/8070322....or-switzerland

Last WRC season, Ford won the Manufacturers title for the first time in 27 years by accumulating 195 points overall but missing out on the Drivers title by 1 point (Loeb 112, Gronholm 111) and the Swiss are going to celebrate! And celebrating they do with a Focus ST WRC Edition, limited to 100 lucky Swiss who are willing to part with 44,900 Francs.

The road-legal rally replica rides on 19-inch BBS rims wrapped in Pirelli tyres (PZero Nero 235/35 R19 TL ZR 91Y), has special side mirrors, frontspoiler and a hatch with carbon-inlays as well as WRC decals. The interior has besides a WRC badge, a carbon-look to it.

As the name suggests, the special edition is based on a Focus ST with 2.5 liter Duratec Turbo engine delivering 225 horses at 320 Nm torque. Floor the pedal and you'll be on 100km/h in roughly 6.8 seconds and it will keep going till you hit 241km/h. Braking is thought of too, front brakes have 320mm discs with four-piston calipers and in the rear you'll find 280mm discs with two-piston calipers

The Black Edition http://www.topspeed.com/cars/ford/fo...n-ar42376.html

The White Edition http://www.automk.com/thread-35078-1...=enamp;ie=UTF8

Ford has used the ST as a nice carrot in the worldwide market, jexcept the largest market in the world.

The ST brand is far greater on C1 than it was on C170. completely differnet beast and much better value for the consumer.

I wonder if the RS rumors are true. more power, more rubber and an LSD.